Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (279945 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
ur opinion is useless

get out
Cry me a river.
Buharifanatic:
life can be very ironic

if we check now, i have more money than you, i'm more educated than you, i have traveled to more countries than you

i'm currently in south africa, even here they are in support of buhari over that thief, one talked about how jacob zuma is similar to atiku, a known thief people mistakenly trusted
Someone waiting on #1500 from Buhari grin
Boyooosa:

Voting is a two way thing; either you vote in a preferred candidate or u vote out unwanted one, as logical as that.
But quite unfortunate that through out your rants here, none reflects such sense.
It was an opinion if insecure BMCs would have carried on with their role in peace.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
buhariguy:
but you give pdp 16yrs, you even wish gej to win in 2015 without considering pdp abysmal performance.
Where are these illiterates springing from?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

superbly well

I got that from a very reliable source... grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

Cry me a river.

Someone waiting on #1500 from Buhari grin

It was an opinion if insecure BMCs would have carried on with their role in peace.
did buhari tell you? or this one too is another thing you just know because anything you support in life, you are paid to do so, so you expect people to be like you
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I got that from a very reliable source... grin

I'm from Kano and Buhari is coasting to victory. Atiku wouldn't even get 20%.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Boyooosa(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

Exact thing I'm saying; every intellectual opininion must not lack a substance.
Or r u insinuating that we shouldn't take any action against the way our nation is being managed as your opinion suggested in that content?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
papiforreal:

did you mean 2% cause i hear say even unborn chilren dey queue for inside womb to vote buhari

that thief is hated in the north, trust emir of kano, sanusi to fully deliver the state

red cap men can win their local goverment area

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Exact thing I'm saying; every intellectual opininion must not lack a substance.
Or r u insinuating that we shouldn't take any action against the way our nation is being managed as your opinion suggested in that content?
You don't seem to get it. Kindly reread the post.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
so na only una vote the person win abi?

yorubas assisted, this time, its you vs nigeria

forget online noise, on ground, south west and the north is no no for pdp

even south south is becoming a no no

u no hear say ibori and akpabio dey apc now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm done with you. It's obvious that continuing with you will degrade my level of reasoning to yours.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by obaloppelujo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Welcome to nairaland , where vote are casted and counted but the people ke they mostly support lose handsomely, this is just past 1, and as a matter of fact
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi Are done and dusted for pmb , you can enjoy your minimal regional vote .
Kaduna Kano katsina and all other grandmothers of votes are loading
Take heart Atiku , it’s destined that you can’t be the president of Nigeria , urge your apologist to find a place in their sour hearts to bear the cardiac .

Awon associations of Atikulated losers

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eficator:

When they said Nigerians are not employable, I think I have found one.
Oponu.....where in the comment did he say APC. Political bigot is just ur name.
One thing am able to decode through you long long epistle comments is that " you are fraustrated" .

Aren't get fucking time to exchange bants with you fool.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
ikennaf1:

I'm done with you. It's obvious that continuing with you will degrade my level of reasoning to yours.
biafra reasoning cheesy cheesy cheesy the land of fake products, lie lie people, blood money and propaganda, i greet

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Kagawa10: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

4 years ago, i said the same thing i am saying now. And that is that the previous administration should be voted out for not meeting up. I will continue to say this during every election until we get it right. So you can mention Atiku for decades to come, i am unfazed as i have no business with him or anyone else. If you believe whatever epistle you wrote up there, then why are you all afraid to hand over the mantle of leadership to someone else? Why the desperation? If you all mean well for this country, let someone else apply whatever blueprint s/he has and let's see if that will work. Funny thing is that when the chips are down, your Buhari will relocate his family to a country where things work, it will be just you and the mess you helped them create.

Only fools believe you don't support Atiku. You can't fool me with your stupidity. And yes, the curse still stand. May God treat your life like Jonathan and Atiku did with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oga face your lane. I voted Buhari. If you want to die because of that then go ahead. My ballot paper attached
GBAM

you don kee that nikker , hes in pain rainow grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Sannisege: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Me I just voted for APC/Buhari in Ijebu Ode. But it is raining right now.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
obaloppelujo:
Welcome to nairaland , where vote are casted and counted but the people ke they mostly support lose handsomely, this is just past 1, and as a matter of fact
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi Are done and dusted for pmb , you can enjoy your minimal regional vote .
Kaduna Kano katsina and all other grandmothers of votes are loading
Take heart Atiku , it’s destined that you can’t be the president of Nigeria , urge your apologist to find a place in their sour hearts to bear the cardiac .

Awon associations of Atikulated losers
adamawa na buhari customer, edo is confirmed, trust osho, akwa ibom is about to turn the south south on its head

ibori and ayeri are doing the lords work quietly in delta state

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Only fools believe you don't support Atiku. You can't fool me with your stupidity. And yes, the curse still stand. May God treat your life like Jonathan and Atiku did with Nigeria.
amen, you dey mind that green snake, e see men with cutless, say him dey waka on him own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg make person bring fuel

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Only fools believe you don't support Atiku. You can't fool me with your stupidity. And use, the curse stand. May God treat your life like Jonathan and Atiku did with Nigeria.
To hell with Atiku, Jonathan and whatever party they belong to. Politicians are greedy. No one is a saint but that doesn't take away the fact that Buhari's administration has failed woefully and only hungry BMCs will say otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sannisege:
Me I just voted for APC/Buhari in Ijebu Ode. But it is raining right now.
collect 5 jor, we must not allow that thief to ruin the country for us

[img]https://media./images/74f16d55c001658ace5d7d532a4a74c0/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Predstan: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I learned APC is doing quite well in Akwaibom?

How? When they have not counted votes?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Godswil8: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
hulk616:
Is there still election today, INEC officials are not there
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by chidexxy007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a Presidential election thread and its only APC and PDP supporters reporting...
Were dem Sowore and Mughaulu supporters na

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemeshak:
Can y'all see how haggard and hungry she looks?

People with money and influence age gracefully, but hers has been otherwise.

I bet you my balls she is Atikulated.

see what ipob, atiku supporter is saying about buhari sister, i fear the yeast, no wonder they dont progress unless they leave there

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by owunabastard: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just finish voting, the nysc official there are very incompetent, they could not differentiate the ballot box for presidency,senate and house assembly. But the voting is going smoothly. Reporting from Akwa-Ibom, Uyo

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by khattab008: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
Guys, before I said something about YPP(Kinsley Moghalu's party) paying voters 2k, well I've confirmed that this is very true!!
I have evidence of this!!!

This is really disappointing though, but what does he hope to achieve by buying votes? Certainly not to win elections.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Kagawa10: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

To hell with Atiku, Jonathan and whatever party they belong to. Politicians are greedy. No one is a saint but that doesn't take away the fact that Buhari's administration has failed woefully and only hungry BMCs will say otherwise.

Look at this one. Fact is Buhari is 50 times better than Atiku and Jonathan yet it's only Buhari supporters you see to antagonise? You ain't fooling anyone. That curse stand.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
owunabastard:
Just finish voting, the nysc official there are very incompetent, they could not differentiate the ballot box for presidency,senate and house assembly. But the voting is going smoothly. Reporting from Akwa-Ibom, Uyo
whats the vibe like around there?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
did you mean 2% cause i hear say even unborn chilren dey queue for inside womb to vote buhari

that thief is hated in the north, trust emir of kano, sanusi to fully deliver the state

red cap men can win their local goverment area
Atiku wouldn't get a single local government here

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Sannisege: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oga face your lane. I voted Buhari. If you want to die because of that then go ahead. My ballot paper attached
Your head dey there.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Look at this one. Fact is Buhari is 50 times better than Atiku and Jonathan yet it's only Buhari supporters you see to antagonise? You ain't fooling anyone. That curse stand.
BMCs were the insecure ones who quoted me so yes, my replies are directed are them. Your curses are upon you and your ilk who support evil. I don't care who wins this election so far it isn't someone who has heaped hardship upon the masses. I'm done trading words with you. Have a good day.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by POSTERSnFLYERS: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
papiforreal:

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!! God forgive you.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Horlhamhi(f): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Do well to perform your civic right if you're yet to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.