Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,510 members, 7,965,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? (3033 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / 8 Banks Pay N3.32bn As Fine In 2015 / What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by maneasy: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2010
Stagger,I need the link and payment instructions my E- mail is maneasy1968@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by fastfinger: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
we are a growing record label with 4 artist to its credit, we need a serious investor to move to the next level. if you think you are the one, call me on 08033379959 or send me a mail to deftouch.prinze@gmail.com better still leave your number so i can personally reach you. Thanks for taking that bold step.

presently, one of our artist video is on line. you can visit www.youtube.com and search for henry uche so you can view the video.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by clicktech(m): 3:18am On Sep 11, 2010
I want to knw if you are interested in putting your money into i.c.t,basically selling business solution's to SME's,corporate bodies,govt.,amongst other things.if u actually want to make over 100% of your actual investment in just 6mnths,then i feel you shuld talk to me.07039725264
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by vickero: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2010
stagger ,pls i need the link to ur ebook and how to pay.My email is vickymoreng@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 1:36am On Sep 12, 2010
vickero:

stagger ,pls i need the link to your ebook and how to pay.My email is vickymoreng@yahoo.com

I have sent you a mail with my Gmail account.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by monopolist: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2010
INVEST IN FOOD

INVEST IN CASSAVA / GARRI PRODUCTION

INVEST IN FRUITS PRODUCTION

AND YOU HAVE OVER 100% RETURN ON INVETSMENT WITH EXCELLENT ANNUAL RATE OF RETURN.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by lite5(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2010
@stagger please send me email on how to make payment on the book
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by yeye4live(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
i bet u today mark my word, all of u that pay money to stager to buy his trash will come one day complaing,that guy does not have anything to offer, why dont u ask him how much he makes from that business, the only place he makes money is seling trash , at poster an any body that want to invest such a big amount of money look b4 u leap dont tink of the big return the ROI is, a journey of 5000 years start in a day, or see ur banker he can help
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
yeye4live:

i bet u today mark my word, all of u that pay money to stager to buy his trash will come one day complaing,that guy does not have anything to offer, why dont u ask him how much he makes from that business, the only place he makes money is seling trash , at poster an any body that want to invest such a big amount of money look b4 u leap dont tink of the big return the ROI is, a journey of 5000 years start in a day, or see your banker he can help

You keep following me around this forum to post nonsense. The day I will personally handle your case in my prayers, you will not come back to this forum, or any forum again to post nonsense.

There is no distance in the realm of the spirit. This is the last time I will warn you about this. Do not go where angels fear to tread.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by lite5(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
@stagger I am waiting for your email: opym_intcorp@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
lite5:

@stagger I am waiting for your email: opym_intcorp@yahoo.com

Check your email please. Sorry for not responding in time.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by yeye4live(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
plss stager don't crucify me
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by patrousmit: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2010
You can start receiving a 4.3% interest rate on it daily, as you invest in a secure investment program.
Start from there and your horizon will be widened by this program .Contact smith@patrousmith, for further details.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by rickross: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
Get a 33,000 litre tanker of fuel, arrange with a filling station owner to sell in his facility, sell it, pay the guy maybe 20% commission and keep the rest, You can sell up to 3 tankers a week. That will put the following amount of money in your pocket:

PMS @ N62 per litre X 33,000 = N1,947,000 N2,046,000 (includes loading logistics and transport)
Sell at N65 per litre X 33,000 = N2,145,000

Profit =  N198,000 N99,000

Less 20% commission is N158,400 N79,200

Sell three tankers a week and you have 3 X N79,200 = N237,600 N475,200 PROFIT IN A WEEK.

Check the figures before you jump into anything-the profit is half of what is stated given the figures
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by harakiri(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2010
@Poster

I would advise you to make inquires about what business you can manage successfully and not jump into any business because of attractive advertising. For example, business consultants always hold seminars on the benefits of fish farming and Forex BUT THEY WILL NEVER TELL YOU of the battalions of investors who have lost millions on fish farming due to unavailable customers, high competition and finally low pricing from market women and hoteliers. They will never tell you that most people who go into forex lose money and it's only the experienced participants who have suffered losses in the past and understand the game better that really make money.

Find out what really works for you. Finally, don't announce to the world that you have N3 million to invest. You don't know the sort of people that are responding to you.Some could be kidnappers or fraudsters. In this country, people are ready to kill their own brothers for just N2,000. . .so you better watch yourself and YOUR MONEY.

End of!
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by fxjunkie(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by 2dmax(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
rickross:

Get a 33,000 litre tanker of fuel, arrange with a filling station owner to sell in his facility, sell it, pay the guy maybe 20% commission and keep the rest, You can sell up to 3 tankers a week. That will put the following amount of money in your pocket:

PMS @ N62 per litre X 33,000 = N1,947,000 N2,046,000 (includes loading logistics and transport)
Sell at N65 per litre X 33,000 = N2,145,000

Profit =  N198,000 N99,000

Less 20% commission is N158,400 N79,200

Sell three tankers a week and you have 3 X N79,200 = N237,600 N475,200 PROFIT IN A WEEK.

Check the figures before you jump into anything-the profit is half of what is stated given the figures

true talk rickross. @poster, apart from what rickross posted, d consultant didnt tell u dat u may stay up to a month in queue before u get stock, and most if not all havee their own tankers. think twice bro, instead of having tanker, get a petrol station instead, it may pay!
stagger:

You keep following me around this forum to post nonsense. The day I will personally handle your case in my prayers, you will not come back to this forum, or any forum again to post nonsense.

There is no distance in the realm of the spirit. This is the last time I will warn you about this. Do not go where angels fear to tread.
stagger stop threating anybody! it is unethical. if u are a xtain, u would surely know that ther is a big gulf between business and spirituality so just keep shut and make your money or you show nairalander facts, ok?
stagger:

Well, just the way an outsider cannot come to your house and collect a drink from your fridge, so also you cannot just go to the depots to lift fuel, especially PMS. These issues are addressed in the manual I wrote on How to Run a Profitable Petroleum Marketing Business in Nigeria.

If you can, try to get the manual. That way, you will not only have your questions answered, all the myths surrounding the business will be demystified.
oops!! dis guy iis a diehard sales man. NLers mmet dis guy in person and make sure he walks his talk!
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by izzychap: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2010
Send link and payment instructions to izzydegreat@hotmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
2dmax,

I have noted your comments, which I will address one by one.

As with anything in Nigeria, only those who do not know the way around the system suffer the fate of queuing for up to a month. Indeed, those who operate without licenses and without proper supply arrangements with their dealing companies suffer this fate. I have guys in NUPENG and in two companies I deal with. So I cannot suffer such fate.

This is also what happens in contract awards. Attend a typical contract bid. You see lots of people attending from several companies hoping to get a piece of Federal millions. But the guys with the connections are the ones who get the whole deal. The contracts awards are pre-decided even before they are made public.

So when you start talking of people queuing for one month, this is Nigeria. You know it. There are outsiders, there are insiders. As an insider, I tell you what obtains. Then when you want to get into a particular petroleum business, I can give contacts for those who want it.

Problem is that I receive a lot of requests from several persons. Some I actually go out of my way to call to find out how they are doing. Many do not reply, do not answer their phones, or just are not even ready to start their business.

It is only a few persons whom I have earmarked to assist because they have business on ground, have spoken with me several times and I am presently trying to package things to assist them when I am done with some projects I have.

Let me also state here that I do not ask people to bring money for me to manage business for them. I do not have the time, and it is also not my modus operandi. I believe in people learning how to fish. That way, they will get empowered. They can ask questions, they can make some mistakes, learn from the mistakes, and then progress from them.

As for the person I asked to stop following me around, maybe you need to check out the posts in the Business to Business section this person has made, scandalizing me for no reason. I do not take kindly to such stuff. I have warned him severally to stop. He did, only to come back here to post rubbish.

There is always a limit to human endurance and I will tell you that from now on, anyone who comes out to scandalize me and make all sorts of silly remarks that are at variance with the issues at hand will not get off lightly.

Anyone who is interested in doing serious business and wants to meet with me can always book an appointment. If I can make time, the person can come and have a chat with me. However, I will be gone for a course for some months very shortly, and also have to travel the whole country as part of a contract I will be doing very soon.

So getting a one on one with me is going to be nearly impossible.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by 2dmax(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
stagger:

2dmax,

I have noted your comments, which I will address one by one.

As with anything in Nigeria, only those who do not know the way around the system suffer the fate of queuing for up to a month. Indeed, those who operate without licenses and without proper supply arrangements with their dealing companies suffer this fate. I have guys in NUPENG and in two companies I deal with. So I cannot suffer such fate.

This is also what happens in contract awards. Attend a typical contract bid. You see lots of people attending from several companies hoping to get a piece of Federal millions. But the guys with the connections are the ones who get the whole deal. The contracts awards are pre-decided even before they are made public.

So when you start talking of people queuing for one month, this is Nigeria. You know it. There are outsiders, there are insiders. As an insider, I tell you what obtains. Then when you want to get into a particular petroleum business, I can give contacts for those who want it.

Problem is that I receive a lot of requests from several persons. Some I actually go out of my way to call to find out how they are doing. Many do not reply, do not answer their phones, or just are not even ready to start their business.

It is only a few persons whom I have earmarked to assist because they have business on ground, have spoken with me several times and I am presently trying to package things to assist them when I am done with some projects I have.

Let me also state here that I do not ask people to bring money for me to manage business for them. I do not have the time, and it is also not my modus operandi. I believe in people learning how to fish. That way, they will get empowered. They can ask questions, they can make some mistakes, learn from the mistakes, and then progress from them.

As for the person I asked to stop following me around, maybe you need to check out the posts in the Business to Business section this person has made, scandalizing me for no reason. I do not take kindly to such stuff. I have warned him severally to stop. He did, only to come back here to post rubbish.

There is always a limit to human endurance and I will tell you that from now on, anyone who comes out to scandalize me and make all sorts of silly remarks that are at variance with the issues at hand will not get off lightly.

Anyone who is interested in doing serious business and wants to meet with me can always book an appointment. If I can make time, the person can come and have a chat with me. However, I will be gone for a course for some months very shortly, and also have to travel the whole country as part of a contract I will be doing very soon.

So getting a one on one with me is going to be nearly impossible.

well said, stagger. Good Luck.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2010
izzychap:

Send link and payment instructions to izzydegreat@hotmail.com

Check your email sir.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Execu1: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
Stagger, pls I will appreciate you foward the link to uche_pngene@yahoo.com, Regards.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
Execu1:

Stagger, pls I will appreciate you foward the link to uche_pngene@yahoo.com, Regards.

Check your email sir.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Gainsboom: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hello,
Consistent efforts-Not strength-Not intelligence,Is key to unlocking the potentials within.(Churchill)
I have found this true in foreign exchange market trading.And God's blessings was on the efforts.it wasn't easy though,but was worth it.
Never give up,whatever your hands find to do,do it with all your might says the holy writ.

Best regards

Gainsboom
fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2010
Hi people. A lot of people have called for this manual. Some serious and some not. Those who bought this earlier were supposed to get a bonus material on finance sources, but my laptop suffered some damage and I have had to compile the whole stuff all over again.

So for the two guys I promised this material, I will send them details by email on how to get this material.

Now for anyone else who wants the petroleum business manual, I will only give this finance resource bonus material for 24 hours (expires 4pm tomorrow Monday).

After that, this material will not be available for public use anymore. So if you want this manual and the bonus resource on financing options, you can just text 08027601655 to get instructions on how to get them.

Please access to this bonus material will elapse by 4pm tomorrow (Monday Oct 4). So make this count.

Procrastination is dangerous! tongue
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Everyone who has purchased the petroleum business manual should check their emails for the information on financing options. If you are yet to receive yours, please check your bulk mail folder, then contact me if you still have not received it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Sue CBN For Refusing To Submit Its 2012 Budget Proposal / How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely / Please How Long Does It Take For ATM Debit Error To Reverse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.