Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Giggs Big Bad… (download Zip#) 2019. Album New - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Giggs Big Bad… (download Zip#) 2019. Album New (6990 Views)

Taylor Swift - "Down Bad" (download) / DJ Snake Carte Blanche Download Album New. 2019 / Download Zip. Troye Sivan Album. Bloom Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giggs Big Bad… (download Zip#) 2019. Album New by Jasonbigma: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Full Album Download: Giggs – Big Bad…, direct zip link, 2019 hq is available.
Giggs announced his new album "Big Bad" via Youtube on January 7th 2019, with a 2 minute trailer. This features Giggs attacking London whilst "187" is heard in the background.

Direct Download -
https://sway.office.com/sDtQj0S71I8n7S2P

Grime surged back in recent years, but in a bid for more mainstream acceptance, stars like Stormzy and AJ Tracey padded their albums out with pop, trap, R&B and gospel. Giggs excelled instead by staying still, and has seen his style of more rhythmically straightforward tracks become more popular. In the 18-track Big Bad…, Giggs’s long-term dedication to a hard-boiled ethos has produced one of his most ferocious projects.

Year: 2019
Genre: Hip-Hop
Quality: 320 kbps

1 GREAT COLLECTIVES (feat. GASHI)
2 SET IT OFF
3 187
4 BABY
5 SPUN IT
6 MIC CHECK (feat. Jadakiss)
7 SHOW ME RESPECT
8 TALK ABOUT IT (feat. Kristian Hamilton & Theophilus London)
9 DON’T GO HUNGRY (feat. Labrinth)
10 RUN ME DOWN (feat. Ghetts)
11 NOSTALGIA (feat. Lil Yachty)
12 HOLD UP (feat. French Montana)
13 YOU AIN’T…
14 WHO
15 TURNT
16 TERMINATOR (feat. Swizz Beatz)
17 GWOP EXPENSES (feat. Wretch 32)
18 SHADE

The opening cluster of tracks are among the most steely. Set It Off deploys a towering synth loop, stifling bassline and percussion so heavy you can practically hear fingertips whacking the electronic drum pads. On 187, Giggs counts his huge hoard of guns and the small circle of soldiers he keeps close “cos I got stabbed in the back”. His vision of south London, both lyrically and sonically, resembles the Chicago painted by drill music: the threat of violence lurking, swollen money clips, execution orders issued via text message.

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C Reacts To Fraud Allegation, Claims His Signature Was Forged / "We Asked Rijkaard To Put Messi In The First Team"- Ronaldinho / Gosh!! See The Photo This Rich Young Secondary School Girl Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.