Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,501 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) (34616 Views)

"We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by justjentle(m): 4:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Good one
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Myde4naija(m): 4:20am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?
you too get get sense

One of the good example of a patriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by BlueRayDick: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2019
linearity:

Not everyone that is voting in 2019 voted in 2015.

Many just reached the voting age and this will be their first time. Some were not even interested in politics then, etc.

Public enlightenment is a continual process.

Yeah am quite aware of that. Am just surprised they are announcing it like it's a recent development. As if something changed.

They could've done radio jingles and TV adverts for the enlightenment few weeks ago to get people accustomed to the colour if public enlightenment is what they choose to achieve with this post. Anyways what do I know?
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by BlueRayDick: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2019
ComrEmmanuel:

Go kiss your Ass.....who ask you?

Don't you know we have first timers in the house?

I too know go soon kee yhu. Mtcheeeew!!!

What ever is Ur problem I pray God helps u with a solution soonest.
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by therealsaheed: 5:01am On Feb 23, 2019
RIP IN ADVANCE

maj59:
To thief ballot boxes just dey hungry me
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by eagleeye2: 5:24am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?
That is how it should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Rumobaba: 5:30am On Feb 23, 2019
I do not have a word for You. With Your face wey be like shit wey dem match
sogodihno:
wow! My PMB the day has come to reward u from saving us from the coven of PDP.

let's go there.

4+4
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 23, 2019
... and it's finally time to correct my 2015 MISTAKE!

FAREWELL TO POVERTY AND RETROGRESSION!

#NEVER AGAIN TO NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by raphaeladeyele: 5:40am On Feb 23, 2019
OLUWA O SEUN O THANK GOD
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by franchasng: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?
Yes but Buhari can never make Nigeria great or prosper.

Buhari is another name for poverty in Fulani dialect.

Buhari also means wickedness, arrogance and tribalistic human being angry

Buhari means hardship and poverty.

We have seen the best of Buhari for the past 3yrs+, there is nothing else to see. Buhari have ruled Nigeria twice and it was so bad, so what other good do you expect from a globally recognized failure called Buhari

If Nigerians had sense enough, this is an opportunity to send a strong warning message to incoming Presidents and Governors of Nigeria by voting out Buhari and voting out any other non performing President or Governor after their 4 years in office and try new persons until Nigerian politicians develop sense and start working hard to deliver on their campaign promises in order to be reelected for second tenure.

If Buhari wins, it means Nigeria has remained backward as it has been, we need a new hand and entirely new team and see what they can do but Yorubas who claim to be educated are sadly educated illiterates who are so tribalistic and wicked to themselves, so selfish that all that matters to them is to ensure a Yoruba man becomes next President by voting in a known failure Buhari despite all warnings from foreigners, men of God, foreign financial experts, etc.

It hurts me so bad that I am occupying same nation with fools and useless souls angry

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Guestlander: 5:53am On Feb 23, 2019
franchasng:
Yes but Buhari can never make Nigeria great or prosper.

We have seen the best of Buhari for the past 3yrs+, there is nothing else to see. Buhari have ruled Nigeria twice and it was so bad, so what other good do you expect from a globally recognized failure called Buhari

If Nigerians had sense enough, this is an opportunity to send a strong warning message to incoming Presidents and Governors of Nigeria by voting out Buhari and voting out any other non performing President or Governor after their 4 years in office and try new persons until Nigerian politicians develop sense and start working hard to deliver on their campaign promises in order to be reelected for second tenure.

If Buhari wins, it means Nigeria has remained backward as it has been, we need a new hand and entirely new team and see what they can do but Yorubas who claim to be educated are sadly educated illiterates who are so tribalistic and wicked to themselves, so selfish that all that matters to them is to ensure a Yoruba man becomes next President by voting in a known failure Buhari despite all warnings from foreigners, men of God, foreign financial experts, etc.

It hurts me so bad that I am occupying same nation with fools and useless souls angry

The campaign is over. Voting will soon start all over the country.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 23, 2019
cardoctor:
Some people are colour blind.

Unless they are totally blind, nobody can be so color blind as not to distinguish between red, black and green.
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2019
franchasng:
[s]Yes but Buhari can never make Nigeria great or prosper.

It hurts me so bad that I am occupying same nation with fools and useless souls angry[/s]

Your job is not to tell people who to vote for or castigate them for their choice. Your job is to go and vote for the candidate of your choice. Simple.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by skukimania(f): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2019
maj59:
To thief ballot boxes just dey hungry me

Na in be say u don dey miss ur ancestors be that o. smiley

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Ogbenimax(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2019
optimusprime2:
This election can just surprise folks ... both Atiku and Buhari don't win...
And an unknown youth wins... Mheeen, that's the day Nigeria will wake up from sleep for real.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Zui654: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2019
See below

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Badmintonert2(m): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Today is the D day

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by PROPHETmichael: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, as you go to your respective polling units, DON'T USE YOUR HAND TO VOTE AGAINST JOB CREATION AND START MEETING PASTORS FOR PRAYERS AFTER THE ELECTION!

PASTORS ARE NOT MAGICIANS!! BE WISE AND BE ATIKULATED.

2 Likes

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by LuckyM: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2019
MallamJackson:
Well,don't know why I've always seen those colors as mismatch I mean it should have been:

- Green for presidency

- Red for the Senate

- Black for the reps

Regardless...

I'm sooo under THE UMBRELLA

#DecisionTimeNigeria

That of the presidency is red because of the red color in the umbrella
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Kronor(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari for president
Oloriegbe for senetor
Abdulrahman abdulrazak for governor
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Kronor(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2019
LuckyM:

That of the presidency is red because of the red color in the umbrella
That is how it should be

1 Like

Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by akdjr(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2019
4+4 fully activated! Wailers can wail for another 20years.
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by EdoBozz(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2019
MallamJackson:
Well,don't know why I've always seen those colors as mismatch I mean it should have been:

- Green for presidency

- Red for the Senate

- Black for the reps

Regardless...

I'm sooo under THE UMBRELLA

#DecisionTimeNigeria

Actually the Senate is the Red Chamber.
House of Reps is the Green Chamber.
Then the President should take the black.
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by Concepcion9ja(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Today is the D-Day. Today we will know if Nigerians are sane or insanity is a title to our name. If truly Nigerian youths are actually lazy or will prefer shortcut to riches to hard work to riches, we will know today if we as a nation still believe there is still dignity in labour or we believe money must be made at all cost not minding the cost.Today Nigeria decides, vote wisely.
Re: INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) by osazsky(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2019
optimusprime2:
This election can just surprise folks ... both Atiku and Buhari don't win...
And an unknown youth wins... Mheeen, that's the day Nigeria will wake up from sleep for real.
if u believe this then u can believe anything ,do u know that tomorow is april 1st 1986

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.