Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,417 members, 7,964,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened (1727 Views)

Who Remembered This Lie? India 99-1 Nigeria. / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened by IDRISVESPA: 4:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Growing up in Nigeria with tale of the match that never happened between India and Nigeria is the funniest and craziest story i have ever told.

i was made to know that India was banned from football because they used black magic to beat us 99-1 with Sam Okwaraji dieing in the process but how true was this?

Obviously, I once believed it to be true because I have never seen Indian in the FIFA World Cup. I also haven't seen their players ply their trade in European leagues and that makes the story seemed to be true.

Who ever faked that story must be a ' Genius in lies' because as a boy, it made me really hate India as a country and I am sure most of the naive people who might have heard this story must also hate the name though it was a story that never happened...

READ MORE:https://www.goalcliq.com/2019/02/india-99-1-nigeria-story-that-never.html

1 Like

Re: India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened by Makito015(m): 4:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Alot of people believed that fake story too
Re: India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened by Dada2010: 5:01am On Feb 23, 2019
The same way APC carries lies too, and a lot of people believe them

1 Like

Re: India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened by IDRISVESPA: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2019
any one who believed it should not be blamed blc it was a viral lie...i just hope they can read this article and understand it was just a tale.
Re: India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened by olureignforever: 6:09am On Feb 23, 2019
That story really got me
Re: India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened by klever18(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2019
apc story
Re: India 99-1 Nigeria: The Fake Story That 'never' Happened by Sammyolis: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
They even told me about the story

(1) (Reply)

Contacting Super Falcons (Nigerian Female Football Team) / Golovkin Vs Canelo / International Duty The Best Medicine For Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.