Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,961 members, 7,922,372 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nairalanders Nigerian Presidential Election Coverage And Updates Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Nigerian Presidential Election Coverage And Updates Thread (238 Views)

Adamawa And Kebbi State Supplementary Election Coverage / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? / 2019: HD Nigeria Trains Journalists On Election Coverage (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nairalanders Nigerian Presidential Election Coverage And Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Of course there is so much at stake with respect to how this election pans out.

But though I have my own opinion on how the election should and would result, today is the day that determines if that opinion either becomes a reality or bites the dust.

But whichever way it goes we should all respect the outcome, especially subject to how free and fair the election goes.

So Nairalanders there it is a special thread devoted to the updates of the presidential elections centers, results, turnout and how peaceful it is in your polling centers and area within your coverage etc.

I would as well be going to vote as things stand, and hope to also bring you some sights from my area with respect to my area of coverage of the elections.

So let's get to work nairalanders, and help to make this update and coverage thread worthwhile.

p.s. Any information gotten indirectly from other sources should be so stated, with the source links provided if any. And please no false information is welcomed here so please verify all incoming information before posting. Thank you.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nairalanders Nigerian Presidential Election Coverage And Updates Thread by Dreyl(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2019
For Atiku click like, for Buhari click share
Let's all see who will win.
Re: Nairalanders Nigerian Presidential Election Coverage And Updates Thread by Mynd44: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019

(1)

Buhari Checks Who His Wife, Aisha Voted For (PHOTO) / #nigeriadecides: Soldiers Allegedly Shoot Civilian Dead In Rivers State / BREAKING: PDP Wins At Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.