Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures (3652 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by somalianprince: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Osehnetworld(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2019
E
Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by kodded(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2019
To all those people that will not vote today, let me hear you complain about buhari again

undecided

9 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by BOOMnaija(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Wow.....they simply can't wait to ATIKULATE

Have you atikulated today?....do so and u will be proud u did.

15 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Why voters lined up in kano in kogi they were Atikulating.

3 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Iyajison: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2019
They just can't wait to install their president....

1 Like

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2019
kodded:
To all those people that will not vote today, let me hear you complain about buhari again

undecided

I tells u
Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by 360degreess(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2019
LIES...majority of the people in kogi will vote Buhari..

I pity all the online e-warriors,APC will disgrace all these Atikulooters today.most of you will have heart attack

No way for thief/pig candidacy
SAI BUHARI.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Blakjewelry(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2019
I bet the op is still at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Freeeanijor: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Kogite were the worst hit of this administration as the combination of Yahaya bello and PMB almost sent them on extinction. They can't wait to right there wrong.

5 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Joshmodest(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Atikulated till Christ comes !!

6 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Babalawoniger: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Some miscreants are still campaigning by this time.
Many of you will soon change your slogan before the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by maestroferdi: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2019
Igalaland getting set to teach Yahaya Bello a lesson he will not forget in a hurry...

4 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
360degreess:

I pity all the online e-warriors,APC will disgrace all these Atikulooters today.most of you will have heart attack

SAI BUHARI.
yahaya bello is the one making kogite to vote for PDP
igalas and. kabbas will go for PDP or other party cause they think that if pmb wins yahaya bello may win second term

9 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by kponkedenge(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
What is your reason for not aticulating

3 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Goodcare(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by crossfm: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2019
kodded:
To all those peopqdqdqdqdqdqdqdqdqdqdqdqdqdqdffffffffffffdffffffffffdqdqdqdle that will not vote today, let me hear you complain about buhari again

undecided

1 Like

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Markcityking(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria is Atikulated if u don't believe get out
Hahahahah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2019
360degreess:

SAI BUHARI.
The foolish boy said *we*, yet he took the picture ALONE!!

All he should have done was ask a few of those on the queue to stand with him for a moment and take a picture. Of course they would have obliged, even if they were there to vote Buhari, not knowing he would caption the pic the way he did.

Pdp supporters are too foolish. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
Atikulated till Christ comes !!
I guess Christ will come on Wednesday. That way, you can stop athiefkwulating and start Kanulating all over again!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by dhuthraki: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:

All he should have done was ask a few of those on the queue to stand with him for a moment and take a picture. Of course they would have obliged, even if they were there to vote Buhari, not knowing he would caption the pic the way he did.

Don't mind him. I'm also from Kogi, and majority of Ebira people are voting for Buhari. Most Igalas I know are also voting for Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by engineerboat(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:

Do you have PVC

2 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by engineerboat(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:

Don't mind him. I'm also from Kogi, and majority of Ebira people are voting for Buhari. Most Igalas I know are also voting for Buhari

Assumption.

Where are they let us see them

3 Likes

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Omololu001: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Freeeanijor:
Kogite were the worst hit of this administration as the combination of Yahaya bello and PMB almost sent them on extinction. They can't wait to right there wrong.
Lol APC will win the presidential election in kogi.
Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by phase1: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Me...waiting patiently to Atikulate in my ward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by ignis: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2019
kodded:

undecided

What about those that voted for Buhari?
Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Emyo(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Is okay
Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Markcityking(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
360degreess:

SAI BUHARI.
Why u mumu like dis
Re: People Already Lined Up In Kogi To Vote Atiku- Pictures by Konki: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Already here. Atikulating activated.!

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling On Bayelsa Perverse, Unjust, Unacceptable- Sagay / Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi / Akeredolu Wins Ondo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.