Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes (37149 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Cast Their Votes In Otuoke, Bayelsa.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
No mind Atiku and PDP the only thing wey dem know na only to dey sue person to court and to dey make useless statements
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by jrusky(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Maket:
Here comes our president!!!!!!!!!!

If you think Atiku is coming to develop this country after spending billions dollar, just go straight to Luth, juth etc to chech and recheck you brain cells

And your Buhari has develop the country bah? You are the one that need a quick admission to Luth, juth etc.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by demiladeccr: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
4+4
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Viktom(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
baba the president of zombies and commander in chief of demented gullibles.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu is yet to arrive in Nigeria to cast his votes
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by bluefilm: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
nepapole:
I am sure PMB voted for Sowore..

I am so sure you don't have PVC.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by otokx(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
KDK:
Let us all hope that the elections will be free and fair.

They always are.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Afamed: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
angry hope he did not mistakenly voted for Atiku..
Stop wailing, Atiku himself knows he's going no where
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by lereinter(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, Atikuloot is still calling US, UK, UN, e.t.c to come and vote for him.

Buhadevil buhadisaster buhamalu hope he didn't vote in the wrong place
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Mrbaz1: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
obi4eze:
angry

In a sane country this imported fraud would have no business with voting but we Nigerians are very gullible people.
lol...u dey here dey rant...u no Como go vote
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by AnanseK(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

And so what? Did he tell you he will not vote?

Off course he will vote for Buhari na
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Chukwurah003: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
PMB till 2023! Atiku back to sender is a must.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by oluwashola4me(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
mopsi:
Wait first oooh. I don't accreditation start by 8am and casting of vote start properly in the afternoon.
Chai Nigeria
Not any longer.

Both processes have been arranged to occur simultaneously.

As soon as you get accredited, you proceed to cast your vote immediately.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by obxddon(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
What time is accreditation suppose to start,this is jus 8:23......and he has already voted......Shebi una don start

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by raffite: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019

Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
At the middle year of last year I really don't want Buhari to win but i have to change my mind when PDP settled with Atiku

Sincerely Atiku is not a close alternative to replace Buhari. No sane Nigerians we vote for Atiku but that doesn't Make Buhari the best but definitely Atiku won't make Any different
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari was clueless on where to put the presidential, House of reps and assembly papers

But as usual , His aides cme to the rescue .

The man brain dey malfunction so badly .

Cannt you just be reasonable for once, everyone voting today will need guide & directives as to how & where to drop the papers respectively.
if @ all you are elligble to vote go to the polling unit n see if you wonnt need help.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by TemmyT002(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:
Who knows how long it took his aids to guide him on where to thumbprint and cast appropriately.
grin cheesy. You no well sir
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by smadav(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
If you watch closely, you will know that the vote is void due to the way he folded the paper. Illiterate man spit on his face and scrotum.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by chydozane(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
The first shall become the last ATIKU/OBI all the way Let's get Nigeria working again
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Kronor(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai baba sai buhari Inshallah you will win
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Afamed:

grin
Afamed:

who is wailing? Bubu should retire home to take care of his gay cows.......we are no giving him another chance.......even Aisha is fully Atikulated..
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Loveyouwhenyou2(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2019
sheedy407:
Good morning
These are the first pictures of Buhari voting in Kastina.
Nice one. I’m On my way!

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Jgovt(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
8:45am no sign of Election materials here...We dy wait dm anytime dy ready.... Warri
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Basher8583: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:
Who knows how long it took his aids to guide him on where to thumbprint and cast appropriately.

Who knows how long it took you to type this properly. And on top everything you still don't fully understand english.
Its not called aids
Its called aides
You obviously didnt know this.
My advice to you is to go back to school and that is if you have been to one before..... igbo man.
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Techkidz(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
sheedy407:
Good morning These are the first pictures of Buhari voting in Kastina.
God bless President Federal Republic Of Nigeria 4+4
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by oduyemi91: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
who your vote help, make i tell you even fixed match to spoil
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by Anndrew(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2019
jonneljonn:
You cannot arrogantly rule a nation for 4 years, then start humbly begging for votes just 4 days to elections. That's not how governance works, and that's certainly not how humility works.

President Buhari kept malice with Nigerians, giving us the silent treatment for more than 2 years, and only speaking words of insult and provocation from abroad.

He was quiet while his Python Danced in the South East, when the mass murderers reigned in the Middle Belt, and all the time illiteracy escalated in the North, and poverty ravaged the entire nation.

Now he's reading a scripted appeal for a second term from the same lazy Nigerians, the same women who belong in the kitchen and the other room, the same people nepotism didn't allow him to see as qualified to run government with him.

Tens of millions of Nigerians have been thrown into Extreme Poverty
10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs
Hundreds of thousands shut down business
Millions of government workers paid half salaries
Thousands of soldiers massacred
Millions of IDPs starved as their food is diverted
Stock market battered to half its real value
Billions of dollars borrowed
Hundreds of Shiites killed
Hundreds of thousands of students at home
Millions of kids out of school
Billions in goods trapped at the ports
Thousands of farmers massacred
Thousands of herders slaughtered

Honestly, someone needs to slowly explain to me like a child, what Buhari is begging for a second chance for. What exactly does he want to do?
As copied.....and please circulate for answers.
oga am atikulated,stop all this..nigerians decide 2day..let wait for the result
Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by NwokoloOwa: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai Baba. Oyoyo! We cannot allow thieves have the crown again. Never! 4+4 for life.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by djbrain: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Congrat In Advance

Re: President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes by shinaapp: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:

Hehehe! Something tells me he still mistakenly voted Atiku despite the best efforts of his aids!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assessing Buhari’s Economic Outcome Vs Obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan (Pix Video) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.