Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 (1233 Views)

Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Jcob(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2010
Heard it on starfm news this morning that the media mogul will be leading the presidential campaign for IBB. Naija na wa o.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by oisehumen(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2010
I feel very ashamed and highly disappointed in Dokpesi. How much has IBB paid him anyway?
It is morally and professionally wrong for him to come out and support any politician; IBB for that the matter .

As a media practitioner, u are not allowed to get involved in politics. I wish corporate bodies and individuals would stop watching and advertising on AIT and Ray Power FM

Shame angry angry angryShame angry angry angryShame angry angry angry
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by kenny1st(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2010
I dont want to believe this is true , but if it is then DOkPESI dont have shame. How come, what does he want ? is it because of money he is selling his conscience ? I dont know what Nigerians take money for. Money is not everythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by stormm: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2010
Dokpesi, hahahahahaha, the chicken coming home to roost. hahahahaha
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by oisehumen(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2010
kenny1st:

I dont want to believe this is true , but if it is then DOkPESI dont have shame. How come, what does he want ? is it because of money he is selling his conscience ? I dont know what Nigerians take money for. Money is not everythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Is true my brother. I saw it on AIT 8pm news hour last night.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Becomrich0: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
I hope you know Raymond Dokpesi is an edo man, if you where an edo man, and you see this satellite pictures are you going to support Jonathan, NO. you would ready to do everything within your power to bring down Jonathan Goodluck, and that is what is happening to Jonathan and Raymond Dokpesi. 

People are ready to screw  Jonathan up with thier last card. if we do not have justice.

Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by formunt(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
THIS MAN IS BROKE HE NEEDS MONEY SO HE NEEDS TO APPROACH AND WORK FOR THE ONLY ONE IBB, THE RICHEST IN NIGERIA, MOST CORRUPT MAN IN NIGERIA TO SURVIVE.
LIKE EVERYONE, IF YOU NEED MONEY YOU CAN EASILY SEEL YOUR BIRTHS RIGHT TO THE NORTHERNERS.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by MetalGong4: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
Good decision by High Chief Dokpesi . . .He has shown to be a wise elder who won't jump into the anti-IBB bandwagon.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by googles: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
MetalGong4:

Good decision by High Chief Dokpesi . . .He has shown to be a wise elder who won't jump into the anti-IBB bandwagon.

guess you 've been paid too. . how much were you given ?

@the map man

can you pls post without your maps its very very annoying
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by MetalGong4: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2010
googles:

guess you 've been paid too. . how much were you given ?

hahahahaha . . . .ROTFLMAO kiss kiss

To an average Nigerian, people with opposing views are sellouts . . . . . . Thats really funny.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by googles: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
MetalGong4:

hahahahaha . . . .ROTFLMAO kiss kiss

To an average Nigerian, people with opposing views are sellouts . . . . . . Thats really funny.

Raymond Dokpesi sold out didn't he ? i guess he will be claiming opposing views too

I am of this belief dat anybody supporting Babawhatever other than his immediate family is a total sellout

i maybe wrong tho' but i like to think its dat way smiley
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by supereagle(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2010
May be IBB invested heavily in AIT. I dont understand Becomerich map. I think is passing a message across. Not good at Map reading.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by marvix(m): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
Dokpesi has no moral standing, I said it when he came out championing Uwais report theren had to be something more than meet the eye. They insisted that the president should not appoint the INEC chair more than first line disbursement for INEC even when Yaradua stood that SIECs be scrapped and only one body be responsible for all elections so that LG elections can be coordinated properly they were only looking for their avenue to influence who comes in next as INEC chair so as to use him to rig out the incumbent.

But If Dokpesi must support a candidate does it have to be IBB, I am so disappointed.

I hope NBC is watching, the moment it is official the first thing will be to withdraw the AIT licence and block it from broadcasting, because the media is supposed to be unbiased in the election process.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by nduchucks: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2010
One can see very clearly that the so-called informed Nigerians are also not quite ready for democracy. I'm referring to the posters on this thread who do not understand that in a democracy, Dokpesi is free to support whomever he wishes.

This same contributors will claim that they do not believe in dictatorship. olodo
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by marvix(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2010
@Ndu chucks, yes Dokpesi is free to support anyone and is entitled to vote but as an owner of a broadcast station he can not take the job of campaign manger for any candidate because that would affect his reportage
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by ikeyman00(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2010
May be IBB invested heavily in AIT. I dont understand Becomerich map. I think is passing a message across. Not good at Map reading.
see koni ni
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Solomon227(m): 1:46am On Aug 28, 2010
@ Metal gong

Opposing view?! Yes people most of us cant understand y they want to sell their souls to d Demon. As u would have noticed most of us dont care if u supported Buhari, Duke, Ribadu or Jonathan (though not angels) but supporting a confirmed serial killer (even confirmed by AIT T.V series), a democracy killer, a friend killer, a vengeful carnibal, with the most irrational answers to pertinent questions. Anyway he must die b/4 election if he refused to leave naija alone
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by nduchucks: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2010
marvix:

@Ndu chucks, yes Dokpesi is free to support anyone and is entitled to vote but as an owner of a broadcast station he can not take the job of campaign manger for any candidate because that would affect his reportage

The bolded statement above is very prejudicial and narrow minded. You probably do not know the man enough to make such a statement. Do you have any concrete evidence that being a campaign manager will make his reporting less objective than they've always been?
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Bawss1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2010
I know this appears trollish but what is with Becomerich and those maps

Anyways no one should condemn Dokpesi, he is free to choice whatever political party or candidate he wants to support.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Jakumo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
Bawss1:

I know this appears trollish but what is with Becomerich and those maps

Becomerich is actually the troll to whom you refer, and those always irrelevant maps are posted for the specific purpose of slowing down the Nairaland server via bandwidth wastage.  Back in the day, and under the name Nigeria1, this same individual posted maps and satellite imagery that covered fifteen forum pages or more with completely worthless crap.

Becomerich has made a full time career out of posting his dumb chit for well over five years here, and to counter his being banned from this forum at least weekly ever since his garbage assault began, he simply utilizes a dynamic IP address to resurface in hours, retaining the name Becomerich with a random character or number as a suffix.

To answer your question, Mr. Becomerich is indeed afflicted with moderate clinical insanity, yet still evidently retains enough of his faculties to evade repeated attempts to ban him by Nairaland's moderators.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2010
Raymond Dokpesi will surely go down with IBB after the primary.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by sholasys: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
I watched the documentary campaign of IBB in AIT last night and I was very sad. There was this distortion of truth and historical aberration by the commentator of the documentary.They thought we are all fools. IBB just want to make history that “I said it, I step aside now am back” I pity AIT and staff
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by na2day(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2010
Dokpesi, right from get go, has been an opportunist and an ingrate, have u all forgotten when he had problem wit AIT and we all had to contribute our kobo to bail his neck out,how did he pay back? mismanagement of funds and oppression of workers, he single handedly ran the company back to d ground again, he;s now looking for a bailout again, here comes IBB with his millions!
SHAMELESS MAN
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Giyaz: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2010
The funny thing in this forum is the way some posters are ready to shoot and shout you down the moment you claim to prefer IBB for presidency. Give me a break, the man is far more intelligent than your Jonathan, far more articulate, organized and focussed. He is more charismatic than any of the other apirants. He remains the only aspirant who has laid down his programs if elected as the president, yet he is persecuted for imaginary sins without any substantial evidence. I used to think in the same way most of you now think but I have come to realise that had the man IBB been responsible for all  the purported attrocities, he must definitely have been consumed by them.
Still thinking that he is responsible for Dele Giwa or other stuff marks a sign of illitracy of the highest order especially when no one can prove anything against him in more than 17 years since he left gorvernment.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by baslone: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2010
sholasys:

[b]I watched the documentary campaign of IBB in AIT last night and I was very sad. There was this distortion of truth and historical aberration by the commentator of the documentary.[/b]They thought we are all fools. IBB just want to make history that “I said it, I step aside now am back” I pity AIT and staff

In fact these documentaries are becoming an everyday thing on AIT International!
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Solomon227(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2010
@ Giya
The funny thing in this forum is the way some posters are ready to shoot and shout you down the moment you claim to prefer IBB for presidency. Give me a break, the man is far more intelligent than your Jonathan, far more articulate, organized and focussed. He is more charismatic than any of the other apirant. He remains the only aspirant who has laid down his programs if elected as the president, yet he is persecuted for imaginary sins without any substantial evidence. I used to think in the same way most of you now think but I have come to realise that had the man IBB been responsible for all  the purported attrocities, he must definitely have been consumed by them.
Still thinking that he is responsible for Dele Giwa or other stuff marks a sign of illitracy of the highest order especially when no one can prove anything against him in more than 17 years since he left gorvernment.

If most of us are against him and not even saying anything against Buhari, Ribadu, GEJ, Gasua and co. Dont u feel there is something very very very bad about this Demon? Giya if u witnessed IBB regime from 1985 to 1993 and the subsequent turmoils he threw the whole nation into, u will no y we cant just stand him. But if u already know all these and still supporting him then u need to check yor head.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by googles: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
Giyaz:

The funny thing in this forum is the way some posters are ready to shoot and shout you down the moment you claim to prefer IBB for presidency. Give me a break, the man is far more intelligent than your Jonathan, far more articulate, organized and focussed. He is more charismatic than any of the other apirant. He remains the only aspirant who has laid down his programs if elected as the president, yet he is persecuted for imaginary sins without any substantial evidence. I used to think in the same way most of you now think but I have come to realise that had the man IBB been responsible for all  the purported attrocities, he must definitely have been consumed by them.

yea take that much needed break. . . . . your irrelevant post confirms you need a break

after the elections you can resume, and be sure to tell us how hopeless it is to kiss a loser's butt
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Giyaz: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
Solomon227:

@ Giya
If most of us are against him and not even saying anything against Buhari, Ribadu, GEJ, Gasua and co. Dont u feel there is something very very very bad about this Demon? Giya if u witnessed IBB regime from 1985 to 1993 and the subsequent turmoils he threw the whole nation into, u will no y we cant just stand him. But if u already know all these and still supporting him then u need to check yor head.

FYI, I fully participated in the said election. Not only that I voted in the election, I was fully involved in most of the protests in my locality. No crime in not supporting or accepting his aspiration, but what I fail to understand is branding his supportes as sell-outs. Just wishing you lots can show more maturity and employ decorum. This is democracy after all.

IBB has got more qualities than GEJ. I still believe that if he was part of the problem that brought Naija to this current situation, the he must surely have a clue on how to take us out of the mess.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Solomon227(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
@ Giyaz

Is either u are a bloody lier or u have amnesia. If u participated in the same protest (I personnally lost a friend) and many families were thrown into agony while the gap-toothed and blood-letting vampire is enjoying the loots with his Demonic family, no way u will support such a disaster to come back except some1 formatted your brain without yor consents. If all we have for a friend killer(Vatsa, MKO), A wife-snatcher(Mariam from Boso), An election-annuller (MKO 1993 mandate), A record-breaking looter($12bn oil windfall), A journalist killer (Dele Giwa),etc is to say please come back we have forgotten all your attrocities come and lead us again. This is tantanmount to intentionally calling on the Devil to take over your soul. We have about 150 million Nigerians of which more than 50 % is from the North why must we have a 70 year-old,good-for-nothing,trabalistic, and a blood-letting Carnibal as our president again after all he has done to us. We say NO NO NO NO NO NO to the Lucifa and his disciples
FYI, I fully participated in the said election. Not only that I voted in the election, I was fully involved in most of the protests in my locality. No crime in not supporting or accepting his aspiration, but what I fail to understand is branding his supportes as sell-outs. Just wishing you lots can show more maturity and employ decorum. This is democracy after all.

IBB has got more qualities than GEJ. I still believe that if he was part of the problem that brought Naija to this current situation, the he must surely have a clue on how to take us out of the mess.
Re: Chied Raymond Dokpesi Leads Ibb Campaign For 2011 by Giyaz: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
Solomon227:

@ Giyaz

Is either u are a bloody lier or u have amnesia. If u participated in the same protest (I personnally lost a friend) and many families were thrown into agony while the gap-toothed and blood-letting vampire is enjoying the loots with his Demonic family, no way u will support such a disaster to come back except some1 formatted your brain without yor consents. If all we have for a friend killer(Vatsa, MKO), A wife-snatcher(Mariam from Boso), An election-annuller (MKO 1993 mandate), A record-breaking looter($12bn oil windfall), A journalist killer (Dele Giwa),etc is to say please come back we have forgotten all your attrocities come and lead us again. This is tantanmount to intentionally calling on the Devil to take over your soul. We have about 150 million Nigerians of which more than 50 % is from the North why must we have a 70 year-old,good-for-nothing,trabalistic, and a blood-letting Carnibal as our president again after all he has done to us. We say NO NO NO NO NO NO to the Lucifa and his disciples

I have never been surprised by any of your previous comments. This one is not suprising as well. It shows the type of brain you have as well as the level of your intelligence. You lack civility. It is not bestowed on anyone irrespective of where one resides, it is acquired and unfortunately you've failed to acquire it.
I do not owe you any explanation as to how I participated in the June 12 elections or how I was affected. So I leave you with that.
By your myopic reasoning, all supporters of IBB have had their brains formatted without their consent! If I concede this to you, then millions of Nigerians supporting his bid to return have had their brains formatted. This clearly shows that you are an slowpoke (no offence intended, just calling you what you are).
Your ignorance knows no bounds! If not, you will know that coup plotters know the consequences of their actions - success or failure. We are talking about the military here, you fool. Friendship has no place when it comes to planning to overthrow a "friend".
If you were an enlightened fellow, you would have known by now that the "12 billion dollars" is a figment of imagination of some uneducated few like you, who have failed to accept what is contained in the Okigbo report. I am not on a mission to educate you further on this since I already know that your reasoning is below my accepted minimum level.
Saying that IBB killed Dele Giwa is similar to saying OBJ killed Bola Ige. At least the common belief when Ige was murdered was that OBJ or his regime killed him. Except you want us to believe that you are in possession of any evidence to back your claim, then you are a semi-illiterate slowpoke.
I can't believe I have wasted my valuable time to respond to your silly post. Shame! Let me leave you to continue to wallop in IGNORANCE.

My last words for you: Do not throw stone if you live in a glass house. A word they say is enough for the wise, but since you are not a wise one, I have decided to HELP you with many words.

(1) (Reply)

War Against Boko Haram: Pres Jonathan Approve N5 Billion Robotic Bomb Detectors. / Attempt To Bomb Catholic Church Agbor / NSCDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.