Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation (27762 Views)

Mavin’s Tiwa Savage Jets Out In Style (see Photos) / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by chocolatelady(f): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
madgoat:

Carry ur jealousy commot for here. Ugly rat like you trying to sound intelligent but ending up sounding dumb.
. See ur name sef na madgoat. No wonder u behave as such. Why dont u leave my post and move on with ur post since u dont have anything reasonable to say than sprewing trash here. Oh, I forget ur name na madgoat. Kpele.
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by chocolatelady(f): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
madgoat:

Carry ur jealousy commot for here. Ugly rat like you trying to sound intelligent but ending up sounding dumb.
. See ur name sef na madgoat. No wonder u behave as such. Why dont u leave my post and move on with ur post since u dont have anything reasonable to say than sprewing trash here ? Oh, I forgot ur name is madgoat. Goats are generally ugly talk more of the one that is mad. Mtcheeeew.....
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
She uploaded his/her old picture. Dubai my foot,

He/she dey Ojuelegba
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by AllenSpencer: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sincerely, Bob still fine pass Linda Ikeji, Toke Makinwa, Funke Akindele and the likes
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Ezonman(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
NextGovernor:
I watching a Nollywood movie yesterday, and Ini Edo said "God should give her a male son. MALE SON?
Then I realised she wasn't wrong though because Bobrisky is a FEMALE SON. Sometime it is good we direct our prayers well. Lol

Or male daughter
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Goridoe(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kingjames:
. SHE !

SHIM !!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by duduade: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So he's not voting

Is the he-she a Nigerian

NO
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by echodrum(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Why do y'all keep shoving this maggot down our throats
why did you click on it?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Sheungbengar(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
See the MUMU nigga.. Shebi he said he was gonna vote for Sowore
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by tfash96(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Sincerely, Bob still fine pass Linda Ikeji, Toke Makinwa, Funke Akindele and the likes
Don't worry it will be in ur lifetime when d he-goat will start having issues like Michael Jackson and fall like him..Peradventure Bob has started getting rotten inside that no Dermatologist can cure even if he-goat goes to Korea still he can't be saved kos nature is telling on shim
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Mrbaz1: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So he's not voting
he is a shim...so the card reader will automatically not recognise him
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Trism(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nathdoug:
People dey vote this one dey jet out to Dubai
Is this girl sorry boy okay at all..

He/She is not voting because The Card reader will also be confused whether na he or she hence he/she will be rejected
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by jhubril(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joromi12:
he was deported from d uk last year. I have been to dubai before and i know crossdressing is not allowed. How is that bringing him down

He was not deported from the UK simply because he is a crossdresser.

It's not difficult to see beyond your post. The link you shared is in line with the logic of your thought . Who would not agree that it is all in a bid to humiliate him?
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by dublinarchitect: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
onuku:
He will be deported

I think so
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
See his masculine facial bone structure. Bye bye Bob. Buy chinchin for me on your way back.
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Greatfullheart: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bobrisky... Has Never Been a Nigerian... She Thinks she's The Only Make Barbie or Cross Dresser, let Her Go to The Philipines to See Excess And Also How God Bless Them..^_^ anyways

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
jhubril:

He was not deported from the UK simply because he is a crossdresser.

It's not difficult to see beyond your post. The link you shared is in line with the logic of your thought . Who would not agree that it is all in a bid to humiliate him?
he was deported cos he did not follow rules. Came to work on a visit visa. Dubai too has rules
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
cool cool

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/bobrisky-jets-out-to-dubai-in-style-for-vacation.html
I don't want to see any nauseating photos!
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Babygod: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
candlewax:
Which flight? Air space is closed till maybe evening time and niggt

Na true you talk my broda shocked
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by October1960: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Too funny grin

Greenvaiper:

Afonjas and lies are like 5 n 6.

Hisses
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by SALIMAN(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eranko buruku.
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by gregwest: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
who is she sorry he?
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Mrjo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who ever that took this nonsense to fp on election Day should be punished
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by mohammedisa27: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
He? Hahahahahahahh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family / Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait / Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.