Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) (337155 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Bennycollins: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
There are reported voters intimidation there.
Indispensable85:

Kaduna south?
I thought that's a Christian area,how come this result?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by ayomilore: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
kokoA:
I'm not sure the president will get up to 20percent in Abuja.

Guy wake up. Abuja is the abode of looters not surprised at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by faithugo64(f): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

He is from the north. sw apc supporters are the aggressive ones
North? Am impressed
Let us all learn to tolerate each other, respect our differences and express ourselves without having to abuse and talk people/other tribes down.
The earlier we realise that life is too short for all these drama, the better for us.
One love bro smiley

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
emeritus00:

SW margin can never be substantial to upturn bigger margin in the north. Even if PDP wins Oyo, the margin is not going to be more than 100k. PDP needs miracle to win this election based on what have unfolded so far.
Se and ss will upturn the North not sw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
nameo:

But nobody ever said Atiku will drag 50:50 with Buhari esp in the NW and parts of NE. That would be stupid.

But if Atiku gets generally 30-40% in that region, and other regions hold for him according to the plan, then Buhari is in big trouble

It was Tuniski

The guy who said Buhari will lose in Kano.

The contest is still on.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nameo: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

They are beating each other in their respective strongholds but Pdp will definitely win with 60% and above

UPDATE on Mile Six, Jalingo Taraba State Election Result APC 89 PDP 2091

Jeez!!!

Even if Buhari wins, he needs to do a real deep introspection on why some persons passionately hates his guts.

He needs to ask Himself in what ways he has feed such PASSION. Other politicians needs to learn too

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Dezzx(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Indispensable85:

Kaduna south?
I thought that's a Christian area,how come this result?
he means kaduna south LGA. which is located in kaduna central senatorial zone. While there is also kaduna south senatorial zone.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by ayomilore: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Can someone help with kogi west results. Want to know whether Dino will escape this tsunami.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

And you know its impossible for Christians to go against atiku there considering percieved Buhari extremism
The Muslims are more than the Christians still yet, Buhari will win Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi and Adamawa Sir.
Taraba, I do not know.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
nameo:

Jeez!!!

Even if Buhari wins, he needs to do a real deep introspection on why some persons passionately hates his guts.

He needs to ask Himself in what ways he has feed such PASSION. Other politicians needs to learn too
That's the point. Buhari has enemies but atiku only have people who love buhari more and not really atiku enemies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC in their strongholds, Taraba state
unit 006, Garba shede ward, Bali LGA, Taraba state. APC=707 PDP=55
Jalingo, Polling Unit 007 Presidential result APC 1408 PDP 26

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

The Muslims are more than the Christians still yet, Buhari will win Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Bauchi and Adamawa Sir.
Taraba, I do not know.
Ok. But at least 35% is sure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by kayusre: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Will you keep quiet ...we in abuja know that buhari is a mess ...no sentiments ,we deal with facts
ayomilore:

Guy wake up. Abuja is the abode of looters not surprised at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

unit 006, Garba shede ward, Bali LGA,
Taraba state. APC=707 PDP=55

Lol. Extreme results

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:
Yan majalisu, Kwarbai Zaria

Apc: clean 1000
pdp: 49

Some people thought our love for Buhari is based on ethnicity. We love Righteousness. Put Osinbajo against Atiku, Osinbajo will get up to 40% here

It's becoming clear now that Buhari did not defeat Jonathan in the north because he's a southerner/xtian. He's doing the same to a fellow muslim/northerner.I think he's just loved.
My question is: what happened to all the crowd Atiku/kwankwaso was flaunting in the north during campaign?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tuniski: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

It was Tuniski

The guy who said Buhari will lose in Kano.

The contest is still on.
Atiku is the next president. I never Said Atiku will win kano.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
faithugo64:

North? Am impressed
Let us all learn to tolerate each other, respect our differences and express ourselves without having to abuse and talk people/other tribes down.
The earlier we realise that life is too short for all these drama, the better for us.
One love bro smiley
Most of us are generally easy going,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nameo: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
@ apcsupporter,

On premium times, Sambo just won his unit by 203 vs 34. That is not southern Kaduna o

Makarfi, Ashiru and others would deliver some of their units/ wards or at least share them substantially. All within Kaduna north and Central.

And then Southern Kaduna would then come for the kill with the block votes.

That was always the plan by the way.

Let's see how that pads out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tuniski: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

unit 006, Garba shede ward, Bali LGA,
Taraba state. APC=707 PDP=55

Taraba has been won by Atiku. Even GEJ Only won there with barely 70k votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku should arrest Buba Galadima. They didn't mention the name of the unit, but see the result:

Apc: 732
pdp: 6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
TopHand:

Happy? it is safe to say the heavily populous centres of Lagos, Kano and Kaduna have all fallen to APC, Atiku's camp need to start they prayer session immediately without delay

I'm even tipping Katsina to deliver more votes than them this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tuniski: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
nameo:
@ apcsupporter,

On premium times, Sambo just won his unit by 203 vs 34. That is not southern Kaduna o

Makarfi, Ashiru and others would deliver some of their units/ wards or at least share them substantially. All within Kaduna north and Central.

And then Southern Kaduna would then come fro the kill with the block votes.

Pdp is likely to win kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Ok. But at least 35% is sure
Trust me bro, with what I saw today, Atiku ain't getting 30% in Borno and Yobe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
nameo:
@ apcsupporter,

And then Southern Kaduna would then come fro the kill with the block votes.

okay. The results are still coming.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tuniski: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Indispensable85:

It's becoming clear now that Buhari did not defeat Jonathan in the north because he's a southerner/xtian. He's doing the same to a fellow muslim/northerner.I think he's just loved.
My question is: what happened to all the crowd Atiku/kwankwaso was flaunting in the north during campaign?
Buhari's ethno-religious centrism makes him the top dog against another in the conservative north. Hope you get it.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Indispensable85:

Buhari has been winning core north sincr 2003 but losing overall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
tuniski:
Pdp is likely to win kaduna.
Not true. They will just do a lot better than gej but forget victory in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ihateyoumod:

MODs pls this guy is just posting fake results

Did you see what he posted as Atiku polling unit results, that the whole world already knows?
Fake nigga!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Trust me bro, with what I saw today, Atiku ain't getting 30% in Borno and Yobe.
It will be compensated with taraba and gombe
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tuniski: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

If the margin is not more than 200k, then it is in spirit sef a win for Pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

40-45 will not be bad

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by faithugo64(f): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Most of us are generally easy going,
I voted in Maiduguri today, PMB for President, While Abba Aji (PDP) for Senate, then BOM-BOY (PDP) for rep. They are my choice.
Then who are the E-warriors?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply)

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.