Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote (4634 Views)

PDP Agent Shot Dead While Dragging Ballot Box With Thugs In Ebonyi State / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by victormartyn(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
A student by name Daniel usman of Kogi State University has been shot dead while trying to vote in ajetachi poling unit in anyigba kogi state.
According to a facebook post:

"KSU student by name Daniel usman shot dead while trying to vote in ajetachi poling unit in anyigba kogi state."

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by faithfull18(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2019
This country. Please don't vote that man back in, no regard for life.

Those people who liked the post, are they happy that he was shot dead because I don't understand why they are 'liking' such.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Skyfornia(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Na waoo...but this story in incomplete. What did he do? He snatched box?? He collected money from APC and voted for PDP What happened?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Anigreat: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2019
shocked

So sad

What a fuucked up shithole we live in

Thank God the reign of tyrant Buhari is coming to an end, as ATIKU will take over from this demented tyrannical fellow called Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by igbeke: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Sad
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Mariangeles(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
NEVER AGAIN ! angry
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by dhuthraki: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
People should learn to report incidents objectively. How come he is the only one shot?

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Salvador1: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
And security men assured us of adequate security

Useless country

1 Like

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by APCZombiie: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Chai
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by eagleeye2: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
The story sounds somehow but I predicted something similar happening around the country today.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Nbote(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
I jus hope it is zonBs and BMCs are d ones being shot since dey didn't see anything wrong in d order to shoot
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by sammyj: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Don't vote which man. You guys just comment without critical think and getting the full details. If i may ask, Who shoot him and why was he shot in the first place
faithfull18:
This country. Please don't vote that man back in, no regard for life.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by adadike(f): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Where are those wicked BMC crews that were hailing the lifeless tyrant for ordering the police to shoot at unharmed civilians? Buhari, ihe dika gi akpokwanam iru ozo.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by magoo10(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2019
This is nigeria
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by faithfull18(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
Don't vote which man. You guys just comment without critical think and getting the full details. If i may ask, Who shoot him and why was he shot in the first place
I meant what I said. He shouldn't be voted because he has no regards for lives. My comment isn't based on this one post.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by luvmijeje(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2019
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by sammyj: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Ok dear, i see where you are coming from wink
faithfull18:

I meant what I said. He shouldn't be voted because he has no regards for lives. My comment isn't based on this one post.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by mycar: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
How can the president of a country say people should be shot! What happened to the normal arrest?
Hmm, guys supporting might become the victim of their own invention
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Kagawa10: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2019
Let's see the polling unit in the picture. PDP and lies are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Corrinthians(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2019
They saw him TRYING TO VOTE, then SHOT HIM. Meanwhile, he wasn't the ONLY ONE WHO TRIED TO VOTE in the polling unit

Only a fool would believe crap like this.

Besides , that background doesn't look anything like a polling unit.

Pdp seems to gave given up on the election already. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by bettercreature(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
I said it you guys should be very careful, vote and go straight home
Many people will die today
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Rest in peace to those who will be shot by Buhari and his army embarassed
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by dokie: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...but this story in incomplete. What did he do? He snatched box?? He collected money from APC and voted for PDP What happened?

Whatever he did.

Even murder is no longer attracting capital punishment in developed nations.

If this news is true, nay the Lord visit Buhari with the right recompense for his services to Nigeria.

Lobatan.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by omoiyalayi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
This forum has degenerated into fake news dump site

How do you post half baked news without any detail of date, time or how it happened and some people already believing it. smh

1 Like

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by DayDreamer05(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naija Elections Claiming Heads Since 1979

More will follow suit if caution is not taken
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by mancheeutd(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Very incomplete story except it's a stray bullet was he the only one there or why was he shot

1 Like

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
adadike:
Where are those wicked BMC crews that were hailing the lifeless tyrant for ordering the police to shoot at unharmed civilians? Buhari, ihe dika gi akpokwanam iru ozo.
take caution and have a sense of propriety. the question should be where,why and who shot him.. And most importantly stop cursing a man in Katsina for any misdoing over unclear issues. to the alleged victim of political violence RIP, a d the family accept our profound condolences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shot by the same thugs PDP are using to snatch ballot boxes
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
They don't like you they shoot you and tag you BALLOT BOX SNATCHER.

The Buhary legacy in pictures.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Vickym1(f): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria is not a place to conduct election cuz too many innocent souls will be wasted cry
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Mankosi: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Just In: Student Shot Dead While Trying To Vote by Guestlander: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
omoiyalayi:
This forum has degenerated into fake news dump site

How do you post half baked news without any detail of date, time or how it happened and some people already believing it. smh

A lot of Nigerians are gullible like that. Where did it happen, when and why was he the only one shot out of all the other voters?
They won't bother to ask, they will simply go to their default ranting rhetorics of Buhari this bla bla....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: PDP Torn Between Ndume/ekweremadu And Lawan/ekweremadu Ticket / IPOB Members Awaiting For Buhari At The Venue Of 7th TICAD Summit—Dele Momodu / Lagos Appoints 289 School Principals, 340 Vice-principals In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.