Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) (17428 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by dochenaj: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
If this was in the US, I'll call child protective services for the parents of that baby girl. Can't they see that Oshiomole is traumatizing her. See how she is crying.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by stano2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olajah81:

Crazy dey worry u...
Naa compulsory say u must vote...
I swear u need mental therapy....??
4+4
your parents should be ashamed of you
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Olajah81: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
stano2:
your parents should be ashamed of you

Sorry for pains...

I knw no say naa BUHARI cause ur miserable Life
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by sojics(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
The reason why our country refused to be good is because we have people like oshihmole in Nigeria.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Iyou: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
This guy node look like person wey get money at all......money miss road.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
ok
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by ictjobber: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
system1:
shocked

Hello, you recently emailed me. How can i help you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. / BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.