Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,187 members, 7,910,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:43 PM

Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her (981 Views)

I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. / Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Justice210: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have a girlfriend whom we have been chatting n talking on phone simply because she's still in d university n barely comes home for break.Recently she began to insist I tell her what I want from her on phone.Pls is it proper telling her on phone? since she's insisting I tell her on phone.I really want her hand in marriage
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by duduade: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Justice210:
I have a girlfriend whom we have been chatting n talking on phone simply because she's still in d university n barely comes home for break.Recently she began to insist I tell her what I want from her on phone.Pls is it proper telling her on phone? since she's insisting I tell her on phone.I really want her hand in marriage

Most Nigerian girls aren't in tune with romance especially university students.. All they know is to be doing runs... When they graduate and see the real world is when they realise what they want.

Yes you go ahead... So that in return she also tells you what she wants...

You have to do this as to avoid stories that touch the heart

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by duduade: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Justice210:

Yes you go ahead... So that in return she also tells you what she wants...

You have to do this as to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by sway112: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tell her ...that's all
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Biglittlelois(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yes tell her, define the relationship before going further to avoid stories that touch in future, very important.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bro go and vote

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by MJBOLT: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
the b!tch wants to manipulate you
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by orisa37: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tell her now by any media.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Newboss(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guy, move on. She's fūcking another guy.
Just do yourself a favour, abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Godmother(f): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Newboss:

The way some people conclude ehn, its just so baffling. You got to know she's f*sucking someone just because she asked him to tell her what he wants Guy, I bow for your reasoning o.

At OP, since she's already come out to ask you what you want, please go ahead to tell her and let things flow from there.

Deciding to wait for her till she gets back might not pay you in the long run. For all you know, someone else might also be toasting her and she needs to be sure what your intentions are so she can decide. You never can tell.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Newboss(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Godmother:

The way some people conclude ehn, its just so baffling. You got to know she's f*sucking someone just because she asked him to tell her what he wants Guy, I bow for your reasoning o.

At OP, since she's already come out to ask you what you want, please go ahead to tell her and let things flow from there.

Deciding to wait for her till she gets back might not pay you in the long run. For all you know, someone else might also be toasting her and she needs to be sure what your intentions are so she can decide. You never can tell.

Someone else is not just toasting her. Someone else is fūcking her. It's not arguable.

OP if you dig just a little, you'll find out angry
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by lilmax(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Justice210:
I have a girlfriend whom we have been chatting n talking on phone simply because she's still in d university n barely comes home for break.Recently she began to insist I tell her what I want from her on phone[.Pls is it proper telling her on phone? since she's insisting I tell her on phone.I really want her hand in marriage
Chai

this is painful, it's evident your imaginary girlfriend has broken up with you in the spiritual realm

and she's trying to tell you to leave her alone, why? because there's a bestie with her satisfying emotional, small chops and knacking needs

I know you don't want to hear this, but it's fact,sorry
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Godmother(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Newboss:

Someone else is not just toasting her. Someone else is fūcking her. It's not arguable.

OP if you dig just a little, you'll find out angry

I don't need to dig. That possibility doesn't even occur to me. You can't just draw your points out of the sky and conclude like that.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Justice210:
I would've loved to help you handle this minor issue like a pro alpha male, but I want you to make a mistake and learn from experience. Good luck and don't forget to vote APC out.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by perfectedQueen(f): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
My dear you have to use wisdom most at times you train they in school, wait for her to finish then at the end she get married to another person.be open to her tell her what you want and ask her whether she want the same or she have someone already. If she says she want you then watch out for attitude once you notice any attitude please quietly walk away.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kongi reaction

Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Newboss(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Godmother:

I don't need to dig. That possibility doesn't even occur to me. You can't just draw your points out of the sky and conclude like that.

Yes, I can. angry
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by kay4kay: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Newboss:

Confirm.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by kay4kay: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Godmother:

Don't worry you will soon come back here with stories. The fact is she just meta new guy now and she's confused. The guy is sweet mouthing her. Please wake up
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by MissRaine69(f): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
All relationship should start with clear cut boundaries and clarification. This why no accusations are made at a later date.
Don’t promise anything either
It will come to haunt you.
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Justice210: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
I sincerely appreciate all of you for your advice to me,aleast I have gotten a clue to my decision.Thanx
Re: Please Advise Me,i Don't Want To Loose Her by Alariiwo: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tell her she is your world and keep shut.. the rest will be history grin

You're welcome by the way

(1) (Reply)

FÚCK THIS — Rejecting Money — See What Happened. [Screenshot] / Gbe Body Goes Wrong! Groom Falls While Doing Zanku Legwork Dance At His Wedding / Dear Menstrual Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.