Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,883 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (39038 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not surprised. I see Buhari winning 70 percent of votes in South East

Buhari definitely will win Southeast grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Bennycollins: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where would you be living? Outside Nigeria? It would be severe painso for all Nigerians , you included if the process is manipulated in favour of your master Buhari.
haywire07:
Another 4 years of sifia pains for the wailers grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by skales67(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not surprised. I see Buhari winning stealing 70 percent of votes in South East

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by zoby225588: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
President BUHARI peeping at his wife Aisha to know who she voted for (video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyD4stlQpzM&sns

SUBSCRIBE to watch
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Bennycollins: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where would you be living? Outside Nigeria? It would be severe pains for all Nigerians , you included if the process is manipulated in favour of your master Buhari.
haywire07:
Another 4 years of sifia pains for the wailers grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Sagay212: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
People wey dey crase....if APC win, na rigging but if PDP win, the result genuine.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by toprealman: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oji Uzor cannot get a total of 50 votes in his constituency let alone polling unit. I'm sure they meant to say OUK had 14 votes in his constituency.....if you know, you know!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
grin You are seeing things.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by victor8269: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Life is difficult for the blind, I feel your pain brother!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Saintabdul(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
candlewax:
why don't you also tell us that APC won atiku and kwakwanso unit too

Buhari also won in Atiku and Obasanjo polling units

#4+4Is AGoal
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by yetunsbay(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
candlewax:
of course APC won Atiku's
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by BabbanBura(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
candlewax:

President @MBuhari wins his @OfficialPDPNig opponent @Atiku in his own polling unit, 012 PU, Ajiya Ward, Yola.

APC @MBuhari = 186
PDP @Atiku = 167

Glory to God Almighty!

#NigeriaDecides⁠ ⁠⁠ ⁠#ElectionDay

This is Jara for you:

Saraki's own:

Gbemi Saraki delivers the ancestral home of @bukolasaraki to @NGRPresident @MBuhari ���

Presidential Election
Agbaji PU

PDP - 71
APC - 275.

#NextLevelNigeria
#NextLevel2019
#NigeriaDecides2019
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Bayo26446: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by ACE1010: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jfrankination:
Trust me Orji Uzor Kalu will only win in his Polling Unit. Abia people vote APC? lie lie

Whether you people like it or not...he has delivered!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
We are just getting started
We zombies let's start jubilating
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by tsannee(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
candlewax:
APC won in Atiku polling unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / Falana Joins NLC Protest, As Adeyanju Alleges Kidnap Of 13 Soldiers In Abuja / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.