Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Vote, Watch And Pray - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote, Watch And Pray (183 Views)

Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Herdsmen Killings: CAN Suspends Protest, Tells Nigerians To Fast And Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote, Watch And Pray by TLoveFoundation: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Greetings in love,
Hope you voted?
If yes that's not all, you and I still need to watch and pray.

For the next 4 years in Nigeria I gave my 3 hours plus on the queue under the sun and with only pap in my stomach �.
I am happy to have voted.

For those who voted kudos, those who couldn't, it's not late to be involved, by praying along with us, our efforts in going out to vote will not be in vain, amen in Jesus name.

We invite you to share your election pictures if you have any.
In my polling unit, it was peaceful and people were allowed to use their phones, pick calls, sit on the pavements and sell water, drinks and food, and also buy and eat.

I took a small phone because of the uncertainty of phones being allowed so bear with TLF if the pictures are not clear and precise �

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To Apc’s Oloriegbe / Police Confirm Arrest Of Ballots Snatchers In Ondo / Dino Melaye Leads In Kogi West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.