Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple (8025 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / Ikenna Beney Amaechi Mistaken For Whitney Houston On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
bring it on then tongue as long as Mr Kadry isn't following u behind with an AK (Sorry i heard AK's are very deadly).
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
There is no MR kadry cool BTW are you ready for all night rock n roll? cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
I am born ready.
Dis dude don't even need to be charged. I have so much excess that i work like a solar panel
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
Naija men are known for mouth making, the last rock n roll I had, the dude ended up in the emergency department, for broken back and spleen tongue

Are you sure you are up to the task or I will be the one chasing you up and down for rocky n rolling? tongue
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
I shud be the one asking u dat. Like i said, i'm born ready.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
Tell me the width, length, height, and how far it runs (km/sec) cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
You go first.
I've always been taught to obey the ladies first rule cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2010
that would be lovely to be witness of nairlanders love would'nt it jenny?love  smiley

Anyway great couple and great pics, I haven't pass by this step yet but maybe one day I will
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
jay bee:

You go first.
I've always been taught to obey the ladies first rule cheesy cheesy cheesy

I asked first grin oya explain your heritage

@Nayar

jaybee has been playing hard to get for ages, this time , no mercy, no escape cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
I don't like answering questions in bubbles.
Give me the proper interview list and lets kick it off.
Dis is gonna be fun grin grin grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2010
Lol How long can you drive in the car for? grin

At what speed?

Do you sweat whilst driving or pant?

When you hit the gallop on the road do you moan?

How frequent do you drive on the road?

Do you know how to drive the kurukere way? cool
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2010
hihihi jenny you're right go ahead lo!!!

Jaybee what's wrong with my sister hein lol
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
jennykadry:

Lol How long can you drive in the car for? grin
Depends on the car I'm driving. If it's a jeep expect it to be rough and long. If it's a sports car expect it to be fast and comfortable. If it's an executive car like S class, expect it to subtle, comfy and nice

jennykadry:

At what speed?
I don't do speed but one thing is for sure, the thrusts speed is synonymous to the end product (enjoyment). The more the thrust the merrier the enjoyment

jennykadry:

Do you sweat whilst driving or pant?
Sweat is good as it shows I'm enjoy the driving experience

jennykadry:

When you hit the gallop on the road do you moan?
Am i driving the jeep or the S class?

jennykadry:

How frequent do you drive on the road?
I'm happy to tell u i do all kinds of roads. Off road, side road, roadstars

jennykadry:

Do you know how to drive the kurukere way? cool
I'm sure i can do all sort of maneuvers if i ride in ma SUV
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
I swear, if Jaybee and Jenny no karry unaselves commot here now, I deh go call Seun. angry
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by denzel2009: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2010
Jaybee, any attempt to get up from your desk with your shirt tucked in to ur trousers,your colleagues would know what you ve been up to.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by MissyB1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
denzel2009:

Jaybee, any attempt to get up from your desk with your shirt tucked in to your trousers,your colleagues would know what you ve been up to.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hope you gonna invite me for your wedding jenny and Jaybee lol grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
denzel2009:

Jaybee, any attempt to get up from your desk with your shirt tucked in to your trousers,your colleagues would know what you ve been up to.
Don't worry it's well packed grin grin grin grin

Nayah:

Hope you gonna invite me for your wedding jenny and Jaybee lol grin
U sure? what abt u inviting us me to france
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Travelista(f): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
They are gorgeous and look so happy! May their joy continue for years to come.

And there's a little love connection going on in this thread?! 'Yay' for love (/lust)!
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by denzel2009: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
jay bee:

Don't worry it's well packed grin grin grin grin

Oh I see, you are the depleter of office rubber bands cheesy
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
loooooool jaybee, I could If your were not married to jenny, it would be not correct grin
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
denzel2009:

Oh I see, you are the depleter of office rubber bands cheesy
We use paper clips here bruv and dat just won't do the job properly

Nayah:

loooooool jaybee, I could If your were not married to jenny, it would be not correct grin
As u can see Mrs Kadry have finally been checkmate by Mr Kadry so dat leaves room for us to mingle. Paris is less than 2 hrs away u know.
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
jaybee hihih I'm afraid you'll be disappointed hein, I don't look like chika oh
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2010
Who is Chika? But u look like Nayah tongue dat shud do d trick tongue tongue
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
lol Chika is the girl just married, lol yes I look like Nayah cause I'm Nayah!!! so we never know don't want to disappointed you ohhhhh so just stay with our sis jenny she seems to be a bit smileyless shy,
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
Jenny don run go so it's Nayah's time. Talk to me sis wink wink wink don't be shy wink wink wink I absolutely do not bite wink wink wink
see, u got all dat winks to yaself alone.
Paris tonight then? Eurostar can be very reliable i hear wink wink wink
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by Nayah(f): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
ihihih I haven't book for London tonnight sorry, but this is carnaval time I would be glad to be there but one day maybe, smiley
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
London is gonna be wicked dis weekend. nuff fun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy someone is missing out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by yme1(f): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2010
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn that girl is pretty and sexyly fine kiss

she is just the take home to mama type

chaiiiiiiii see another fine sexy God sent dude gone again cry

that guy fine o check out his smile and the lady's sexy lips, lovely couples just make me wanna put a ring on it

P.S Jaybee wasnt lying when he said he looks like the groom that i can vouch for wink cheesy
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by babyme1(f): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
Mhennnn!!!! They look like butter. I hope their xters match their looks sha lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by googles: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
Awww so sweet. . . the are both lovely
Re: Chika Fagoyinbo & Ikenna Nwakanma - Handsome Couple by puskin: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ehnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! so dis my guy wedding beautiful reach sotey e comot for bellanaija. WOW.!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Goes Naked Trying To Make A Fashion. [photos] / I Haven’t Found Man Worth Settling Down With – Actress Chiagoziem Nwakanma / Chioma Joggles Her Boobs For Davido, As She Finally Met With Him(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.