Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,697 members, 7,941,665 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku (1588 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by Comrde3g(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
FFK Delivers his Polling Unit for Atiku
Okerewe Ward 1 (AUD Grammar School) Ife East LG Election Results.
Rep: APC-- 277 PDP-- 357
Senate: APC-- 290 PDP-- 363
President: APC-- 282 PDP-- 357

4 Likes

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by mycar: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's my guy

2 Likes

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by emeijeh(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good one.

Let's divide the votes in the north.

We die hia!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by magoo10(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good one from the Slayer of buhari
Meanwhile south south and southeast is on lock down for atikuobi.

1 Like

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by MobilityExpress: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wawu grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by magoo10(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
emeijeh:
Good one.

We die hia!

exactly
Buhari cannot get votes in the south south and southeast the way atiku is getting in the north and west.

1 Like

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by bastardmod: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Excellent

1 Like

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by stephleena(f): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
emeijeh:
Good one.

We die hia!

I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by emmasege: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
From where did he win his polling unit? From his Abuja mansion?

Show me the picture of FFK casting his vote in Ile-Ife, or throw this news into the bin.

By the way, I'm TeamAtiku but I detest FFK's kind of politics. He's benefited so much from the PDP government, he should be in Osun during elections not behind his keyboard.

1 Like

Re: FFK Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku by Gandollaar(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
emmasege:
From where did he win his polling unit? From his Abuja mansion?

Show me the picture of FFK casting his vote in Ile-Ife, or throw this news into the bin.

By the way, I'm TeamAtiku but I detest FFK's kind of politics. He's benefited so much from the PDP government, he should be in Osun during elections not behind his keyboard.
Calm down since you don't have facts to back up your claim

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Loses Commander, 15 Men And Logistics (graphic Photos) / Kwara State Produces Youngest SAN In Nigeria (photo) / Atiku’s Witnesses Not Attacked In Zamfara- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.