Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,162 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:53 PM

Naija Fashion Blogger Explain His First Experience Battle With Transport Driver - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Fashion Blogger Explain His First Experience Battle With Transport Driver (316 Views)

#bbnreunion : Tobi Explain His Relationship With Miracle, Alex And Cee C / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage / Fashion Blogger, Rocks N402,600 Gucci Waist Bag To Davido's Concert (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Fashion Blogger Explain His First Experience Battle With Transport Driver by hitng(m): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2019
On 22 of February 2019 a day to Nigeria general election, I chose to remain off from school in view of any issue or emergency.

I have only N500 with me and one of my inn bea is likewise going to thesame goal, we ceased a taxi and I chose to pay her vehicle charge, which is N100, so have burned through N200 as of now from N500.

After the taxi halted in a bustling street as traveler meandering here and there in light of the fact that transport is as rare as lion salivation.

As a delicate person I hold my telephone tight and move tenderly here and there like others searching for transport. Typically the vehicle expense from my momentum area to my home is simply N200 however the shortage of transport changed the cost to N300, I took a gander at the transport conductor yelling " the cost is N300 in the event that you can't pay you can leave " I contemplated internally that have paid for my inn bae so I won't have any money to purchase minerals or sachet water.

Alright no issue, fortunately a transport came and chose to convey us for N250, we estimated it to N200 he didn't state anything and we entered his transport. On our way the travelers discussed the following day election however I didn't state anything of course.

In the wake of achieving my goal I descended and I gave the driver N200, from the other sit, I was going to call a bicycle man to convey me and my gear to my home, the driver descended and yelled at me that his cash is N250 I don't have a clue what came over me and I yelled at him too. He said he will beat me I said to hellfire with you and your beating, he endeavored to hold my N5k Vintage shirt, I yelled at him once more.

The driver around that carport came to settle the battle yet they upheld him since they did thesame work, I must choose between limited options to give him his Parity.

I feel humiliated in light of the fact that am delicate more than yelling due to N50, I have a craving for slapping him however on the off chance that they get me ehhn they will beat me beat up, all the driver yell at me I conveyed my possessions and I moved discreetly far from there, No body to battle for me.

That is my shoot anecdote about my battle with driver

https://www.hitng.info/naija-fashion-blogger-explain-his-first-experience-battle-with-transport-driver/

lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Re: Naija Fashion Blogger Explain His First Experience Battle With Transport Driver by peteruuu(m): 2:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Okay, we have heard your story.

I hope it's not more than that?
Re: Naija Fashion Blogger Explain His First Experience Battle With Transport Driver by okwabayi(m): 3:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmm.
I applaud your enthusiasm to write but I can tell you are still learning.
It is good, a start is better than wishing.
I will suggest you read books.
Books will give you a general sense of arranging words.
It will also teach you the right term when wanting to describe something.
I understood your story because I write and read a lot.
However many people will not.
They might give up halfway from frustration.
Your writing will improve with time, just don’t stop.

Yes, you are delicate in frame but it makes no difference.
He might have picked on you because of your size but menial workers aren’t stupid: if he knew you would break a bottle over his head he won’t try you.
No matter how big you are you’ll still find it difficult to take on four or five of them at a go.
You stood your ground and that was all which mattered.
Re: Naija Fashion Blogger Explain His First Experience Battle With Transport Driver by hitng(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2019
okwabayi:
Hmm.
I applaud your enthusiasm to write but I can tell you are still learning.
It is good, a start is better than wishing.
I will suggest you read books.
Books will give you a general sense of arranging words.
It will also teach you the right term when wanting to describe something.
I understood your story because I write and read a lot.
However many people will not.
They might give up halfway from frustration.
Your writing will improve with time, just don’t stop.

Yes, you are delicate in frame but it makes no difference.
He might have picked on you because of your size but menial workers aren’t stupid: if he knew you would break a bottle over his head he won’t try you.
No matter how big you are you’ll still find it difficult to take on four or five of them at a go.
You stood your ground and that was all which mattered.

thank you sir just want to be a good writer , as thought as much I think my English is not too bad

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings / Yvonne Jedege Don Share More Photos From Her Maternity Shoot / Should A Gospel Artiste Compose And Sing A Love Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.