Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? (7704 Views)

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by OtemAtum: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Who are you going to heaven to meet? Even the gods Yahweh and Allah that promise you people heaven are currently in a spiritual prison made for them by their brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Horiolah(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2019
nsilordgmail:
And immediately after the forgiveness prayers they do bad things again immediately beginning inside the church

Lol, you know the drill bro.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Judybash93(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Joshmodest:
How are we sure there is heaven ?
Even if there is a world beyond , how are we sure its not for the Buddhist, Muslims , or any other religion ?
What exactly goes on In this heaven?
From what we are told no money , relationship , cars , family in heaven so what's the big deal ?
The Bible says all have sinned , if u say u have no sin you lie , he who has no sin should cast the first stone, the same Bible says in sin no man can see God , and also makes it clear a sinner can't go to heaven....isn't that evidence that no one can make heaven ?
Was there really a need to create earth , if it would still be destroyed ?
Shouldn't God just had created everyone and leave us in heaven?
Why do all religions have the whole eternal life issue in the picture ?
Could it be a strategy knowing people are scared of death ?
Many questions noone can answer conveniently...the truth is forget heaven , and focus on being a good person here on earth , what matters most is you do what's right and live a morally acceptable life !!
Nobody has been to heaven , so don't throw away your cock over a promise cow !!

Abeg, give this better person a bottle of orijin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Horiolah(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2019
adams123:

In Islam, the sin committed against GOD can be forgiven by HIM if HE wishes while the sin committed against human being has to be forgiven by the victim himself. eg...God says don't take any ones property unjustly and you went ahead and do so like arm robbery...Now, you have committed a sin against GOD for disobeying HIS commandment and 2ndly you have committed a sin against the owner of the property. If you have decide to repent then you have to plead with GOD and your victim for their respective forgiveness.

There is these recitation in Islam that clears all your sins, no matter how big it is. You don't need to ask for anyone's forgiveness when you recite them, after every salat.

People do bad things cuz they think their is an all forgiving God somewhere that's gonna forgive them if they ask for it.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Ukpor1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
No one is perfect.every thing is by God grace when God says yes who can say no.when God says no who can say yes.NO BODY
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by ollah2: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:

God's law can not be changed, reason he gives us ample opportunity to repent and accept Jesus as the Saviour

his laws can't be changed but old testament laws should be dismissed for new testament laws grin cheesy shocked
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Justbeingreal(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
ollah2:

his laws can't be changed but old testament laws should be dismissed for new testament laws grin cheesy shocked
The confusion is tiring contradiction here n there.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by uchennamani(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:
If you were to die today, will you make heaven?
I won't because there is no heaven.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by harlems02: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yes i will.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:
YES. YES. YES. Infact I'm already there, I'm living heaven on earth.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Kingv(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wisdom of men
Joshmodest:
Even if there is a world beyond , how are we sure its not for the Buddhist, Muslims , or any other religion ?
From what we are told no money , relationship , cars , family in heaven so what's the big deal ?
The Bible says all have sinned , if u say u have no sin you lie , he who has no sin should cast the first stone, the same Bible says in sin no man can see God , and also makes it clear a sinner can't go to heaven....isn't that evidence that no one can make heaven ?
Many questions noone can answer conveniently...the truth is forget heaven , and focus on being a good person here on earth , what matters most is you do what's right and live a morally acceptable life !!
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
I'm genuinely amazed at the type of response I'm reading here.

For those that are saying after death, nothing else... You're wrong.

Ladies and Gentlemen, ETERNITY IS REAL!!!

You know why?

Because you have a SOUL and it lives forever.

After death, there's a place your SOUL goes to.

Work your salvation with fear and trembling.

ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

He that has ear, let him hear!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Greatfullheart: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
I'm a Sinner, i'm Not Worthy To Be Called your Own, God forgive Me of My Sins so That I Can Be worthy To Be Called your Own I'm a Sinner, i'm Not Worthy To Be Called your Own, God forgive Me of My Sins so That I Can Be worthy To Be Called your Own

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Lotechi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:
if you were to die today, what legacy would you have left behind? Let's talk about earth first before talking about heaven.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:

As long as you believe in Jesus and live Holy, Heaven is Sure!

So, how about those remote tribes who have never even heard of someone called Jesus? Are they all going to hell?
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
I'm genuinely amazed at the type of response I'm reading here.

For those that are saying after death, nothing else... You're wrong.

Ladies and Gentlemen, ETERNITY IS REAL!!!

You know why?

Because you have a SOUL and it lives forever.

After death, there's a place your SOUL goes to.

Work your salvation with fear and trembling.

ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

He that has ear, let him hear!!!

Where is heaven located anyway?
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by rekin4561: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Heaven is here. We can help - @mailboxpl

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by chaw: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joshmodest:
Most intelligent Comment I've seen in awhile. Truth is the soul never dies..we eventually get reborn in another personality, another location
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by loschivatos(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
I wonder what you religious people would say when you see people like Fela, Hittler, Gaddafi,Mussolini and people alike in your heaven. As religious as some they will accuse the said 'god' of being corrupt than accept their foolishness for being manipulated and deceived by their Daddy GO's, General, Commander and Father of all time.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
5thElement:

Where is heaven located anyway?
The spirit realm
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Rozaytee: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joshmodest:
if u want to really know if there is heaven...just commit suicide den u will know
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Rozaytee: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
kevoh:

1. Did this God pass you this information personally or you were told by a Pastor/Reverend or you read this info in some holy book?

2. Based on this so-called unchangeable law, what is your view on people being tortured in a certain fire eternally for sins such as stealing from stew pot, pickpocketing because your family is very poor, stealing medicines for sick relatives because you can't afford it and dying in the process, father killing a rapist as self defence for his child ,e.t.c.? Would you allow these sets of people to roast in fire eternally if you were the one passing the judgement?

continue to ask till u run mad... I keep telling people u can't give ur self life... Just worship ur creator In truth and spirit... All this questions u are asking u will ask till u start having mental problem... This world is a mystery only God can answer all this... Leave it to him to judge
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by OyinO: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Heaven inside the grave? The white man's spell is still working in you.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Omooba77: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
OyinO:
Heaven inside the grave? The white man's spell is still working in you.

Heaven exist ooooo
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by OyinO: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omooba77:

Heaven exist ooooo
Location please. Tell me where it is
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by kevoh(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rozaytee:
continue to ask till u run mad... I keep telling people u can't give ur self life... Just worship ur creator In truth and spirit... All this questions u are asking u will ask till u start having mental problem... This world is a mystery only God can answer all this... Leave it to him to judge
Ok. You have been duly noticed.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by djoey89: 3:43am On Mar 11, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Never, because I nearly finish myself with alcohol yesterday, never read bible for 6 months, not step in church for two years and still be disturbing one girl right now on whatsup for formication reason

Pls tell me you are in benin.. I feel your realness.. Let get high till q5 closes their gate.. Holla
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Zither(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2019
That heaven exists may not be verified by physical means, but it is verified by witnesses whom God will use to judge the skeptic, the unbelieving, the scoffers. Many of these witnesses died clinical death and returned to life and their experiences tally with each other across space and time and age so be assured there is nothing like Zeus, Allah, Buddah, Krishna, Ra, or the many other man-invented gods with which the scoffers use to make an argument as regards the uncertainty of the true deity in the afterlife.

Skeptics will remain skeptics even if someone rises from the grave to report what he or she had witnessed. No cure for skepticism except the Holy Spirit touches the person so they can see the truth and walk in it.
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

The spirit realm

Are you sure about that? Why did Jesus say then that heaven is within you?
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by hahn(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=hahn post=76066398][/quote]

I already answered @techcapon
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by smogboy02(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Heaven is really believe me or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Easter And Christmas: Which Is The Most Important? / Pastor Chris Okotie: I Would Have Died Long Time Ago-i Was Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.