Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,093 members, 7,919,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pls Read!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Read!!! (499 Views)

Pls Read And Give Ur Advice / Pls Read / My 1 Year And 2 Months Old Daughter Always Acting Weird (pls Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read!!! by xxjoshxx: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hi all....lemme go straight to the point...2months ago I called a service provider of an assistance..a lady picked and the conversation went for like 10mins...through out this conversation my wife was present and the phone was on speakers...issue resolved...5days later, i got a message from a lady claiming she work with the service provider and she was the person I spoke to 5days ago..in the msg she said things like I have a nice voice and she couldn't get me off her mind..in short she wanted me. When I got home,i showed my wife all the messages. The messages kept coming for 3days..at a point I was ignoring the messages then the person behind the number stopped. Yesterday, I had same issue with the service provider so instead calling the customer service line, I decided to call the number the lady messaged me with for prompt resolution. I dialed the number and guess what? My 6years old son's phone rang and he innocently picked. I bought a 2sims tecno phone for him. His line is in the Sim 1 and the supposed customer service agent line is in sim2. He brought the phone to me and asked why was I calling him... Immediately I knew it was my wife all along. I confronted her and she didn't deny it. She has been begging..although I have forgiven her but can't believe she brought herself that low.... what was she trying to proof? Let's assume I fell what would be her gain? That her husband was cheating? I can't still process it. Pls ignore the typo.
Re: Pls Read!!! by frostylook: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just calm down. She was probably feeling insecure and you need to find out what made her feel that way to have pulled that stunt.
There's a reason for every action. Communicate..... and communicate some more with an open mind.
It will get better smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Read!!! by Fidelismaria: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Op

I'm so proud of you

You passed the test

Heheheh

Funny but your wife is insecure

Perhaps she suspects you of infidelity

Anyways take it easy on her

1 Like

Re: Pls Read!!! by lilmax(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
DIVORCE mehn..... that's the only solution
Re: Pls Read!!! by LadySarah: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
lilmax:

Come,whats ur own self?Every marital crisis thread and You Come with this peculiar foolish advice .

@op,She is ur wife not ours.You know how You ppl have been settling ur issues.Pls continue...

3 Likes

Re: Pls Read!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some wives be causing issues when there is none, smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read!!! by ikeno(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
lilmax:
oga,calm down
Re: Pls Read!!! by Wizywiz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Op jus calm down....women most tines don't understand themselves..she is probably insecure..biko pardon her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Secondary Schools In Lagos / 10 Year-old Boy Films Incredible Moment Mum Gives Birth In Car Seat On Way To Ho / Girls Swapped At Birth, Discover They’re Identical Twins After A Facebook Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.