Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,892 members, 7,935,827 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:48 PM

Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes (38993 Views)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Pope22(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Why do girls make up sef....thats how my frnd always looks ugly and worse on make ups than being natural. Just look at how beautiful and innocent she looks without make up but when she makes up now, she will look wicked, sad and angry

3 Likes

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Ishilove: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
She looks her age now
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by lyricallilfresh: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Vaseline crew our chance to use this one
VC relate
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by EmekaBlue(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin pretty wankersss will crowd this thread with their vasilines shocked

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense and you can get my digits on my signature
Waank on eyelashes....easy o..e never reach like that
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by skukimania(f): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2019
lilmax:
looking like mgbeke the village girl

all you need to do is remove the filter,give her a wrapper and bucket of water

Na wa o! This your hatred na from beyond. Oya, go give am the wrapper and the bucket of water na. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by clive2u(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Ogaemmy:

Vaseline for?
he just learned what self-servicer means
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Emyjeze(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Beautiful mama. . . . .you anytime over mercy aigbe

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Naijageak(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Once you loose a good boyfriend �Before U see another good one Dem boiz Go don Bleep U tire oh ������ and sometimes u might end up saying love don't exist again. U better give ur all to that guy loving u.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Mrkumareze(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Can't stop her bitterness undecided
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Still pretty.

Let those who can't afford to talk to a female offline keep wailing in chronic envy and bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Greystone: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Beautiful girl with bad mouth
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by LINTUNE(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Waank on eyelashes....easy o..e never reach like that
that Guy no get sense at all grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by goaldynboy: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2019
lilmax:

HATER!!

I know you're secretly wanking with her picture in your closet!!
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by goaldynboy: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2019
lilmax:

HATER!!

I know you're secretly wanking with her picture in your closet!
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019

7 Shares

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by tfash96(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:
This guy fine make I talk true

She is just too short .

pass Aki & pawpaw too?
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Denikayan: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2019
tfash96:
pass Aki & pawpaw too?

Not up to 1feet
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by tfash96(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Populardemand:
I want to see her kpekus without kpekus lashes
And na person womb hold dis 1 for 9 months grin grin grin grin

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by EmekaBlue(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
LINTUNE:
that Guy no get sense at all grin
walahi
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by tfash96(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Not up to 1feet
lol...how sure are u
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Denikayan: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2019
tfash96:
lol...how sure are u

And certain you cant tell me CeeCee is 5 ft 3 in

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by kemugo: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2019
i agree with the post

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by chydozane(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Wow i never expererit

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by terryflexy: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2019
This naaaa old picture jorrrrrrr
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Solokito(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Nonsense, we don't have time for this rubbish now,who will be my President is my problem now
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by HenryInno1(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2019
any Girl that uses eyelashes and make up to look Beautiful to me such person aint beautiful
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by ylaa(f): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2019
yes she looks so young
and innocent.
i agree with you.

onyi25:
It is no news that Big Brother Naija 2018 star, Cee-C, is crazy about artificial eyelashes and hence made her a mockery among fans and non fans who constantly referred to her as 'Eyelashes Cynthia'.

It is very hard to see Cee-C without artificial lashes on.

Imagine our surprise when we woke up to photos of Cee-C without her lashes on. Yaay!

For those who have never seen Cee-C without lashes, here you have it;

I feel she looks more lovely without the artificial lashes on.

What do you think?

See more here --> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/02/bbnaija-rare-photo-of-cee-c-without-her.html

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by scave(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
onyi25:
It is no news that Big Brother Naija 2018 star, Cee-C, is crazy about artificial eyelashes and hence made her a mockery among fans and non fans who constantly referred to her as 'Eyelashes Cynthia'.

It is very hard to see Cee-C without artificial lashes on.

Imagine our surprise when we woke up to photos of Cee-C without her lashes on. Yaay!

For those who have never seen Cee-C without lashes, here you have it;

I feel she looks more lovely without the artificial lashes on.

What do you think?

See more here --> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/02/bbnaija-rare-photo-of-cee-c-without-her.html

some ladies are pretty without makeup but tend to make them self ugly with makeup, I been no like u but after I see ur natural face it looks good, I no fit toast girl with makeup bcoz I no know Wetin I dey toast

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by SaturnNick(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
BravoDe:
I hate short girls
They are troublesome.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by mechanics(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
We are in the election fever and this one is talking about someone's eye lashes, really funny.
Re: Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes by Ayobami7(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) / 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.