Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (71080 Views)

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by GRACEGLORY: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
The question is, why are they all eager and deadly to get into these offices For our sake or thier sake. Make it go sell TELEVISION abeg.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by mancanoe: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
I love this guy and his moves... This is the route I wanted omoroye sowere of AAC and other youth aspirant to take to vie for presidency of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
The Almighty God has rejected APC. ....:that Tinubu even with two bullion vans loaded with money still needed thugs to fight and destroy ballot boxes tells the story even better... The re rrun will have a lot of eyes on the polling unit and the defeat will make the destroyed ballot a child's play

Atiku and PDP are destined to win Lagos state

B1ak3:

Please, you have to add the name of this your god o. So people don't mistake it with another one. This your god that likes thieves is surely not the one we know. This your god that loves a political party is not the same one we know. So next time be specific and add the name of your god so we can differentiate.

Since your god is now a card-carrying member of a political party and has told you he loves PDP you should be kind enough to add his name so we can differentiate from the one we serve.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by pamelerin: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
To God be the glory. I celebrate victory with the guy
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Ugosample(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin He would cast his vote into her ballot box tonight tongue
this guy is crazy lmao
see as I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
PDP supporters are serving a living GOD.
So APC supporters who equally Christians are serving Satan I suppose undecided
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by IvarTheBoneless: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The Almighty God has rejected APC. ....:that Tinubu even with two bullion vans loaded with money still needed thugs to fight and destroy ballot boxes tells the story even better... The re rrun will have a lot of eyes on the polling unit and the defeat will make the destroyed ballot a child's play

Rerun ? In Lagos State ? grin grin

Keep dreaming and don't face elections in Nnewi & Nsukka

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by tomdon(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
So this thing is serious business no be say dem wan serve anybody. If no why so much joy whenever they get elected
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by emekuze(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio will hate this.. Pdp all the way

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by bluntMonkey: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
harrisonford001:
If truly he's going to serve the people , he shouldn't be this excited ! Politics na scam

You got it completely right
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Num07033711115(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
harrisonford001:
If truly he's going to serve the people , he shouldn't be this excited ! Politics na scam
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
It is good , I mean really good to thank God... But politicians won't be this religious if they were getting nothing extra and just serving the people.
People only join politics for it's benefits and unlawful acquisition of resources.
The same politician kneeling to thank God would turn deaf if his people need help

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Num07033711115(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
harrisonford001:

you go ok las las
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ignoramus, follow the news... It is there in the news...stop waving your ignorance like a flag

The re-run only increases the tally... PDP will win Lagos state

IvarTheBoneless:

Rerun ? In Lagos State ? grin grin

Keep dreaming and don't face elections in Nnewi & Nsukka
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by PastorandMentor(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chio. My man Rev Ntia Ntia done hammer. That's his spiritual son.. Wow...
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
PDP supporters are serving a living GOD.
APC supporters are serving a dead god, abi??
Havana haha banana
Chaiii..... This is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by B1ak3: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Rerun? lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Please there isn't going to be any. The only states APC wont get up to 25% is Rivers, Anambra and maybe Enugu. And that is not up to 2/3 of the 36 states. So if you are hoping for rerun you can forget it. Or you can as well as your god if what I am saying is a lie.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by olawonder(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Position of big responsibilities, ppl kneeling down for praises. You should be scared because of the ramifications of not fulfilling all of the duties involved in winning that position.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by nathaniel27(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

sure as welfare offering
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
The wards and units where election was disputed will have a rerun... It will fake place in Anambra, rivers and Lagos state where materials were burnt..

B1ak3:
Rerun? lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Please there isn't going to be any. The only states APC wont get up to 25% is Rivers, Anambra and maybe Enugu. And that is not up to 2/3 of the 36 states. So if you are hoping for rerun you can forget it. Or you can as well as your god if what I am saying is a lie.

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by IvarTheBoneless: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Ignoramus, follow the news... It is there in the news...stop waving your ignorance like a flag

The re-run only increases the tally... PDP will win Lagos state

I would look forward to the drink you would take when you wake up.

Let me suggest.... grin

Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by B1ak3: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The wards and units where election was disputed will have a rerun... It will fake place in Anambra, rivers and Lagos state where materials were burnt..

oh sorry I thought you meant rerun due to inconclusive final result
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Mizwisdom(f): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

That's how you were conceived
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by sexy74(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
harrisonford001:
He is going to serve the peoples pocket.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by dapillar: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Words just reaching us is that buhari has called Atiku to congratulate him.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by UNUKHASO: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=BoneBlogger post=76072685]Report has it that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate and Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Barr. Onofiok Luke, has been declared winner of Etinan Federal Constituency seat in yesterday's National Assembly election.

It was gathered that after the final collation of results, the PDP emerged victorious with 44,830 votes while APC had 15,800.

The speaker and his delectable wife knelt down at the INEC office to thank God after emerging victorious.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/barr-onofiok-luke-wins-etinan-federal-constituency-seat-in-akwaJEHOVA BE PRAISED ON YOUR WINNING MORE WINNING FOR YOUR PARTY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
He is thanking God instead of the voters who voted, why did his Useless God not just hand him the victory without the voters?

And if he is thanking God it means to him he has become an instant millionaire. Looting comes to mind.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by IvarTheBoneless: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:

That wasn't how you were? undecided
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by IvarTheBoneless: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:

That wasn't how you were?
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
harrisonford001:
I tell you! it's clear that to him he has just hit the looting Jackpot.

I pity nigerians.
Re: Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God by Lotechi(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
adonismuller:
He is like four more years of looting is secured.

Baba God more tithe for you.
I know right..... being in the U.S has increased my dislike for our politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) / IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.