Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

This Is The For The Hot Guys +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The For The Hot Guys +18 (736 Views)

This Is The Fate Of All Nice Guys [18+pictures] / GUYS +18 ONLY!! Please How Many Minutes Of S£x Is Considered Quickie? / Guys, "18 Ways To Fix Your Wife Before She Fall Apart . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The For The Hot Guys +18 by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Get a call girl phone number, i don't know that what me i call them, yoruba call them ashewo, in igbo and hausa i don't know what they are called.
this is for Hot guys looking for uber ladies or e.t.c and it is genuine instead of you spending your whole day masturbating i have found a way to help you nairaland guys.
i will give you their number and you would to them yourself, it depends on how much you are paying them.
uninversity girl are involved.
drop number if interested, back off if you are not

(1) (Reply)

Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship / Slay Queen Invited By Friends To A Birthday Nabbed After Stealing 180K And Phone / My Relationship Keeps Hitting The Rock..am Tired!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.