Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,246 members, 7,950,327 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Think The Senate President Earns 83 Million Naira Per Month! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The Senate President Earns 83 Million Naira Per Month! (524 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think The Senate President Earns 83 Million Naira Per Month! by Taichii: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
I've heard it somewhere that our political office holders earn outrageous amounts of money per month.

This is so bizarre when you compare the state of affairs in the very places these people call their hometowns and states.

(1) (Reply)

2011: Immigration Alerts On Plans To Flood Nigeria With Arms. / Akwa-ibom Witch Children / Saraki, Goubadia Worry Over January Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.