Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (74642 Views)

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) / Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by ajbf: 5:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Look at you so you are going to tell me that i don't have any clue about where i live? Every Yoruba that live in South West know that PDP and APC are going to divide the Vote, we have even said it here repeatedly but you were not paying attention, and for me I just love Tormenting You guys when you spew rubbish about Yoruba grin i even heard that Osinbajo lost his polling Units and PDP even won some polling units in my city in Ilesa, don't tell me that i don't see that coming i told some of you guys on Nairaland that Yoruba is not going to lose no matter the Outcome, we will split the votes so that who ever win we never see us as his Enemy.
Not only that, the senator that will be representing Ife/Ijesa senatorial district is that of PDP candidate and he is from Ilesa.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Xisnin(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2019
sonature1:

I mean senatorial seat
Presidential and senatorial position goes hand in hand.
Amosun cannot lose unless Buhari loses.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by RillJ(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2019
If one is patient, you will come across lots of reasonable and objective Yorubas.
A few loquacious ones who repeatedly like to reinforce failure tend to blacken the entire lot though

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by xpool(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2019
ollah2:

Hide your shallow knowledge.
Your mediocrity is offensive.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by ruffDiamond: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
no be Oyo people again?dem too like atenuje!...ajise bi Oyo laari my foot!the taxi driver who went unclad in lagos sometimes last year and screaming for people to help him cos his rickety cab was seized by road traffic task force is an Oyo man !very lily livered lot!no principle !nothing! all they know is their belle. everything food,goof food!dem go still regret their decision later. make baba come back first ,awon alatenuje oshi!they ought to know by now that anything Igbo support is tantamount to suicide!ask sarathief!they can't save him now cos buhari will SURELY WIN_!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Ugosample(m): 6:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Blacklord0739:

Ajimobi is the worst Governor ever in Nigeria, he can just insult anybody without care,.....He said during his campaign that''i heard that you people are hungry but don't worry I have prepare before I come here, oya share it for them,guess what it was.....Garri and grouncnut

Yahaya Bello is the worst

I don't think there is any gov worse than him

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Ugosample(m): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2019
ruffDiamond:
no be Oyo people again?dem too like atenuje!...ajise bi Oyo laari my foot!the taxi driver who went unclad in lagos sometimes last year and screaming for people to help him cos his rickety cab was seized by road traffic task force is an Oyo man !very lily livered lot!no principle !nothing! all they know is their belle. everything food,goof food!dem go still regret their decision later. make baba come back first ,awon alatenuje oshi!they ought to know by now that anything Igbo support is tantamount to suicide!ask sarathief!they can't save him now cos buhari will SURELY WIN_!

never knew you were a tribalist

Buhari is good yet una run go Abidjan tongue

don't let me call gerdames for you o lmao tongue tongue

But on a serious note, whoever wins, we just have to accept it
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Ugosample(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2019
MT:
IBADAN NORTH (PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULT)
APC - 23210
PDP - 24887
Iwow! shocked
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by nuclearboy(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
PDP is really doing well in APC ruling states in South west, I'm impressed.

Sai Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, The incoming president of Nigeria .

PDP will do well in Oyo State, just as APC did in Kwara.....Anger at Saraki cost PDP Kwara state and in Oyo, Ajimobi is detested because of how he speaks, insults and the Yinka Ayefele studio demolition,,,,, People are so angry at him and for months had been vowing to fight him with their votes

APC suffered because of him

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by troy20(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2019
davodyguy:

The igbos, same pattern of voting, same tribalistic tendencies. Even if PDP fields a slowpoke, you'll vote for them. Since 1999 PDP. But in the SW and northener Nigeria, there have been changes over non performance
What an irony. The yorubas are known to be the most tribally prejudicial race in the country. If it comes down to the tribe with the most liberal amongst the three major tribes, then its the Igbos. I've seen hell living amongst you people.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Qudus08(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Now I understand the fact *you can't pray for long life and avoid calamity*, Ibadan people were in 2011 chanting for peace and this brilliant man clear the fear PDP planted in peoples soul and traders mind, now the fear is gone we are all relieved and now chanting he has no character.......... beings can never be satisfied ( that's a fact!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Qudus08(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2019
nuclearboy:

PDP will do well in Oyo State, just as APC did in Kwara.....Anger at Saraki cost PDP Kwara state and in Oyo, Ajimobi is detested because of how he speaks, insults and the Yinka Ayefele studio demolition,,,,, People are so angry at him and for months had been vowing to fight him with their votes

APC suffered because of him
APC suffered not because of him but because of peoples greed and ungratefulness.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Qudus08(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Blacklord0739:

Ajimobi is the worst Governor ever in Nigeria, he can just insult anybody without care,.....He said during his campaign that''i heard that you people are hungry but don't worry I have prepare before I come here, oya share it for them,guess what it was.....Garri and grouncnut
worst? am very sure you don't know what that means I will like you to know the position Ibadan in fact the situation OYO state was before you come here and start texting what you know less about, go through that am very sure you need that thenationonlineng.net/ibadan-mayhem-politics-violence/.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Omoluabi16(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2019
babaolofin:

You only google what you don't know. I am talking about residential estate off ring road where Ajimobi and Senator Teslim Folarin (Elebu junction ) lives. South West vote is one of the major votes in Ibadan
I don turn lagosian finish! Been long I heard of Folarin, hafeez gbolarunmi and Sen.adedibu. Are they still relevant in Oyo state politics?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Blacklord0739:

We shouldn’t let emotions take a better part of us. Yahaha Bello of Kogi is the worst Governor please. Let’s be focused please

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by OBAGADAFFI: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
ngadaAwo:

cc
fake Yorubas

sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians

They are Tinubu boys
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by xpool(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by sowilli: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Calling the children of the masses stupid, non entities and useless because you can’t come to terms with their academic institution. Not negotiating before destroying a property that gave people jobs. How many of the people who come out to vote enjoyed the good things he claimed to have done. Some of these politicians should never see themselves as God. There is a God and there are opponents and the people also got a say.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by imam07: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2019
kaluxy007:
you don't tolerate any party you find Saraki in, meaning you guys don't like him...but you've been voting him for years, just tel me it's because he's against your god(Buhari)
You are not living with us so you can't know what is happening here. For your information kwarans only voted him in his first Governorship tenor because of his father. All his election after was rigged because he have all the resources to rig election. He was always with the ruling party so he can easily turn the election results. This is not the first time he is loosing if u want to know. He always use federal might to turn the election results and this always discourage people to come out to vote in any election be many know he wld win. This same opponent in apc, Dr Oloriegbe won him in 2015 senatorial election. But Saraki used federal power to rigged election against Dr Oloriegbe. The man took saraki to court but he lost. Same thing saraki lost many local govt election last year when he has not decamp to pdp. Because he is the senate president, he went and swear in his favorite instead of the people that won. Go and find out this if is true or not. The biggest mistake saraki made this time is leaving the ruling part to pdp. This made voters to come out en mass to vote him out. He is not in charge of the federal securities so he can't intimidate the voters this time around. So if saraki lost surprises you, it doesn't to me because I have known he is a goner since he decamped to pdp.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by almarthins(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
DRSEGUNBABA:
Please let’s not defend Buhari with this economy Matter. There’s no human being that will say buhari is good for our economy.

No one is defending buhari. We have never had a good leader since 1975. What we ever had are plunderers.
Nigerians in turn begin to point hands in accusation and blame each successive govt for their plight. Who put them there? The people

I believe every one want him to borrow to substain the unsubstainable. He shld have throw money here and there like gej so that it will look like our economy is getting better. We keep deluding our self by still thinking we have economy. The fact on ground proves we dont have one, we consume more import more than we export. All we have are fancy agency of export who are good at doctoring data of export of home made products to decieve us. We bearly produce enough to feed our own, how do you export what you have in abundance except oil; what else do we have in abundance?

What nigerians are looking for is a quick fix which will never happen. The natural world has rule which must be apply to all. Nigerians need to be serious about their choice of leaders and all citizens must reform their character.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Maydfourth: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one. The boastful and arrogant Constituted authority is going in to oblivion.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by pat077: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2019
imam07:
You are not living with us so you can't know what is happening here. For your information kwarans only voted him in his first Governorship tenor because of his father. All his election after was rigged because he have all the resources to rig election. He was always with the ruling party so he can easily turn the election results. This is not the first time he is loosing if u want to know. He always use federal might to turn the election results and this always discourage people to come out to vote in any election be many know he wld win. This same opponent in apc, Dr Oloriegbe won him in 2015 senatorial election. But Saraki used federal power to rigged election against Dr Oloriegbe. The man took saraki to court but he lost. Same thing saraki lost many local govt election last year when he has not decamp to pdp. Because he is the senate president, he went and swear in his favorite instead of the people that won. Go and find out this if is true or not. The biggest mistake saraki made this time is leaving the ruling part to pdp. This made voters to come out en mass to vote him out. He is not in charge of the federal securities so he can't intimidate the voters this time around. So if saraki lost surprises you, it doesn't to me because I have known he is a goner since he decamped to pdp.
was apc in power when he contested and won in 2015?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Ziggylady(f): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Ozibe:

It goes to show, igbos are stable, consistent, confident, comfortable in their own skin and loyal. Once we are for you, we die there. We don’t pretend or show fake love like yorubas are showing buhari. Majority of yorubas are supporting him with the prayer that he dies in power so osinbajo will take over. What a wicked way to support or love somebody. It’s fake, selfish and not from the heart

The same reason Apga being one of the oldest parties is this surviving. But in the west, from AD to ACN to APC... showing confusion and instability.

Igbos have remained loyal. The resisted every attempt to change or defect. They stood their grounds even in the face of defeat, persecution and intimidation. Worked hard to revive the party to a beautiful bride, when others abandoned her.

PDP as it is today, is a reflection of the igbo resilience and even if PDP loses this election, I will still be proud of the fact that they were able to bounce back and gave the ruling party a run for their money.

End of Story!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Sard(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Qudus08:
Now I understand the fact *you can't pray for long life and avoid calamity*, Ibadan people were in 2011 chanting for peace and this brilliant man clear the fear PDP planted in peoples soul and traders mind, now the fear is gone we are all relieved and now chanting he has no character.......... beings can never be satisfied ( that's a fact!

So because he restored peace means he should insult everybody and also do virtually nothing in his second term? He insulted people, telling them how hungry they were. Also, he insinuated that education should only be for the rich when asked about the increased tuition fees of LAUTECH.
Bro, his cup is full and he's getting served. I just hope he doesn't find a way to rig it.

I'm even surprised he got as much votes as we've seen already.
Hopefully, Adelabu will also meet the same fate during the gubernatorial election.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by Ziggylady(f): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
The message is very clear!

Buhari won his polling unit in Daura and lost Aso Rock polling unit. Atiku lost his polling unit in Adamawa and won Aso Rock polling unit.

The reason is because Buhari is wanted in Daura while Atiku is needed in Aso Rock.

Who are we to reject the verdict!

Exactly!!...in short take am, kiss kiss
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by imam07: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2019
pat077:
What happened in 2015 is 85% of Nigerians were all tired with Jonathan govt. Almost all the political super power have left gej govt. Even the foreign govt was supporting Buhari election. Saraki just went along with the trend not because kwarans liked saraki. People voted the party saraki was not that people voted Saraki. In this country, voters have not gotten the orientation to vote for different parties at the same polling boot. For instance, if someone love Buhari, he will all vote for all the apc candidates regardless of their names, tribe, religion etc.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by imam07: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2019
pat077:
What happened in 2015 is 85% of Nigerians were all tired with Jonathan govt. Almost all the political super power have left gej govt. Even the foreign govt was supporting Buhari election. Saraki just went along with the trend not because kwarans liked saraki. People voted the party saraki was not that people voted Saraki. In this country, voters have not gotten the orientation to vote for different parties at the same polling boot. For instance, if someone love Buhari, he will all vote for all the apc candidates regardless of their names, tribe, religion etc.
If saraki was in pdp in 2015 election, he will loose. In 2016 election,in my village, accord party won the majority but Saraki turned the results in his favor because he was in the ruling party. When pdp don loose at presidential level what else can we do again.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by berbs: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Just in now, PDP Kola Balogun is the senator elect for Oyo south winning Senator Ajimobi.....congrats to people of Oyo South
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South by trusted(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
berbs:
Just in now, PDP Kola Balogun is the senator elect for Oyo south winning Senator Ajimobi.....congrats to people of Oyo South

Thank you God..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.