Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope (1410 Views)

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (picture) / Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / The Man who Saw Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope by AmeLonRo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
It was Nostradamus that was popularly referred to as “The Man Who Saw Tomorrow”. This title to Nostradamus is not mere but real as he predicts a lot of future events in his time. From time immemorial people have predicted future events some with clarity and some with shadows of look alike while others are known not to come to reality ever. Nostradamus’ full name is Michel de Nostradame. He was born on December 14, 1503. He is an indigene of France. He was said to have predicted the Great Fire of London and the awful destruction of the space shuttle Challenger. Most of Nostradamus predictions were negative hence, he was called the “prophet of doom”.

The political, economic and educational landscape of the world are filled with people who make projections that are known to come to reality. For instance, before Trump came to power he promised or maybe predicted that the illegal migrants in America will be shown the way out. How he has taken that out is left for all to decide. He promised to build a wall on the US border with Mexico using funds from Mexico. How far he has gone with that is left for him to decide. Perhaps, it’s a prediction that another president of the United states will carry out or is it Mexican government itself that will do it? That is the extent predictions go. How it will be done is left out. The creator designs the fulfilment if he actually caused it to be prophesied.

The Holy Bible hinted in Joel that in the last days God will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh. All flesh! Old and young, bond and free. Can that be the reason why we have very old and young heads of governments all over the world? Can that prophecy explain why we have female heads of government too? Can that explain how both the influential and non-influential are getting to rule and lead nations? People that are thought valueless are getting valuable. People who never went to any formal school are getting to lead nations. You can mention examples. People who have minimal education too are leading nations together with a bunch and huge chunk of educated fellows. Perhaps. That’s how prophecy works.

Now talking the about the economy, some many years back China was not a force to reckon with. They were popular for producing inferior products. They maximized their strength in terms of population and kept on getting better in terms of production of goods. Today China is a super exporter of whatever goods any nation in the world needs. While so called advanced countries were taking long breaks, China was working at it. They made themselves good copy cats of quality products. It was only a matter of time, they are leaders today. Similar goes for India and Japan. The Igbo guys in Nigeria too are on that trail and if they do not give up, they will become so powerful that no nation will be able to plan their economy without taking them into consideration. Trumps’ trade relations with China and other nations had affected so many things in recent times. His comments determine the direction of foreign exchange. Have some of these events been predicted previously? You can tell.

Prophecy has it too that knowledge shall increase like no man’s business in the last days. Look at the rate people are going to school today. A former minister of education in Nigeria once said the rush for education in the Southern part of the country was a “mad rush”. People prefer not to eat than not to have an education. Ask the young one’s tough questions and you will be amazed at the answers you will get. At age 17 or less some students are graduating from the Universities with first class in their chosen areas of studies. We have egghead students. They grab whatever from the sciences, to engineering, mathematics, languages, arts and commerce. They so grab it as if they were present when the subject matter was first introduced to the world.

Now to Nigerian politics. The presidential and senatorial elections held on the 23rd day of February, 2019. It was a time for decision making. It was time for all political gladiators to test their popularity. Who predicted what? Which came to pass? The incumbent went around the country during the campaign and mentioned that he was sure of victory at the polls. It was predicted that the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will be arrested if he went to the United States of America. He went weeks before the election and nothing happened. That’s how far some predictions can go – worthless. In some states in Nigeria, predictions and political permutations and alignments point to the fact that some will be an some will not be. In Kwara State for instance there is a huge power play with the “O to ge” crowd slugging it out with the “O tun ya” crowd. February 23 was a date with history. A date with the electorates. A date for decision. Some prophecies were fulfilled abi? So, all players predicted and got their predictions come true in some cases. So, they qualify as modern-day Nostradamuses or prophets? You have to decide that as you decided the outcome of February, 23, 2019 election. Drop your comments below. See you later.

Read more at https://newkokoro.com/2019/02/24/the-man-who-saw-tomorrow-universal-scope/
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope by iykofias(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
the article is just over the place, no precision or focus. was just getting more confused as I read on.

only the first paragraph kinda stick, the rest were just zigzagging all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope by AmeLonRo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Great observation. Who am I to write against what the gods want? That's how the gods asked me to prophewrite it grin

Check my bog (newkokoro.com) for my own original expressions. This one came from the gods directly grin

iykofias:
the article is just over the place, no precision or focus. was just getting more confused as I read on.

only the first paragraph kinda stick, the rest were just zigzagging all over the place.
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2019
AmeLonRo:
Great observation. Who am I to write against what the gods want? That's how the gods asked me to prophewrite it grin

Check my bog (newkokoro.com) for my own original expressions. This one came from the gods directly grin

When last did you treat malaria?
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope by AmeLonRo(m): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2019
He who the gods speak to treats no malaria.
quote author=Awol1 post=76090830]

When last did you treat malaria? [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Government Closes Four Foreign Missions Due To Lack Of Funds / Yoruba Youths Mock Breakaway Afenifere Faction For Misleading Nigerians / Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Caves In, Fails NSE Integrity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.