Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied (40319 Views)

A Sad Obi Supporter's Tweet. They Want To rule Nigeria, But They Hate Nigeria. / APC Mistakenly Names Chimaroke Nnamani As A Member Of Its Campaign Council / China And Taiwan War About To Break Out Usa Army On Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by laosy(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Even the us car company dey murder English, which one be "an country" undecided
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by FantasticJ: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Dannieln1:
Even their Twitter handler is confused

Pls OBIdiently hit like for Atiku biko

Apc(armed persons congress)
Blood suckers..

1st ftc in 2019
I dedicate this to Atiku Abubakar our incoming presido

The plans of the wicked (APC) won't work

Even the car company made a mistake, everybody does Mr Confused. lol
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by anonymous1759(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Dannieln1:
pained

Pained Bomb... You're the frustrated one here, using likes and Shares to conclude results just to console yourself...
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Nature8(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2019
joseph6071:
The APC Political party in their tweet mistakenly called out a company from the United States of America that deals in race cars, they replied back that they have nothing to do with the politics of any country.

See conversation...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/apc-mistakenly-calls-out-usa-car.html

They won't stop disgracing Nigerians every time..

Very useless party undecided
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by islandmoon: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2019
APC can not do anything without making mistake
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by teemy(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2019
otiwisdom:
Did anybody spot this mistake
grin The smart guts did not miss the chance to advertise their car brands
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by AstralBody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
rkennyking:
wow but you can't reckon the fact that it was a typo error too ,when the car company was obviously mistakenly mentioned. Hypocritical lots
Ewu keep defending ur party lack of competence. That's how ur st*upid god Buhari appointed dead ministers. Rotten brains!
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Ask APC to compile ordinary 10 names, they will still make blunders. APC as a party is mistake to Nigerians.
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Ishaq319(f): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
ANYONE CAN MAKE A MISTAKE. EVEN THE USLEGEND CAR COMPANY ALSO MADE MISTAKES IN THEIR WRITE UP. WHY AN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF A COUNTRY?
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by adams345(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
How do you know their plans will not work?They are just doing a nice job over there
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Ishaq319(f): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2019
DamZik:
Ask APC to compile ordinary 10 names, they will still make blunders. APC as a party is mistake to Nigerians.

You are going to leave ur entire 4 years life under the APC authority. ⊙_⊙⊙_⊙
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by wizalpha(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Ishaq319:
ANYONE CAN MAKE A MISTAKE. EVEN THE USLEGEND CAR COMPANY ALSO MADE MISTAKES IN THEIR WRITE UP. WHY AN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF A COUNTRY?
Funny you...is Any Country not A country
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Joemetry(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2019
otiwisdom:
Did anybody spot this mistake
When you space misspell any it autocorrects to an in most cases...

This is clearly autocorrelation and without sentiments any one would believe it's autocorrelation.
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Ishaq319:

You are going to leave ur entire 4 years life under the APC authority. ⊙_⊙⊙_⊙
Is this how to argue intelligently?
You know within yourself that the hallmark of APC and Buhari government are incompetence and mediocrity. Take it or leave it.
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by TEYA: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
AstralBody:
Is just a typographical error,I reckon they mean to say"any"

Why don't u focus on how APC were fooling themselves on world social media?
APC's handler too made a mistake by typing "INEX" instead of "INEC", why could you not excuse him too? Afteraoll, it is only a single letter that was involved too.
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by lawrenzo007(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
I can see the next level of incompetence and confusion...
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2019
michlins:
Never again shall this incompetence grace our national life.

Even the American company made a mistake with there reply

Possibly, he wanted to type "any"
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Ayobami7(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
好的
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lolz.
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Ovamboland(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
AstralBody:

Because it is Oyinbo that made mistake it is just a 'mistake' but your own race is to be crucified for his own mistake.

deliver yourself from low self-esteem
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by AstralBody: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ovamboland:

Because it is Oyinbo that made mistake it is just a 'mistake' but your own race is to be crucified for his own mistake.

deliver yourself from low self-esteem
deliver urself from been s*tupid n stop praising incompetence.
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by 4ckTOTO: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dannieln1:
Even their Twitter handler is confused

Pls OBIdiently hit like for Atiku biko

Apc(armed persons congress)
Blood suckers..

1st ftc in 2019
I dedicate this to Atiku Abubakar our incoming presido

The plans of the wicked (APC) won't work
maybe if you fuckers where hitting the pooling units to vote, you would be re-elected your thiefing atiku. But as it stands. Bleep Bleep now. Not even a million likes will save Atiku
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by Evidenx(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
THEIR TWITTER HANDLER MISTAKENLY TRANSMITTED THE TRANSMISSION COMMISSION OF THEIR HYPERTENSION.
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by veesion: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
THESE APC gυyѕ ARE INCOMPETENT ACROSS BOARD
or do ι ѕay even d TWITTER HANDLER IS ALREADY EXTRA NERVOUS
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by rkennyking(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
AstralBody:
Ewu keep defending ur party lack of competence. That's how ur st*upid god Buhari appointed dead ministers. Rotten brains!

I understand you sir, may God save your soul
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by AstralBody: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
rkennyking:

I understand you sir, may God save your soul
Go wash ur rotten brain,is filled with rubbish!
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by kayalla(f): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
AstralBody:

very shameful, from one blunder to another
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by rkennyking(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
AstralBody:
Go wash ur rotten brain,is filled with rubbish!
I can see that you want attention but I will pray for you one more time. May God help you with wisdom so you may stop disgracing your family and your generations to come. Amen
Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by AstralBody: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
rkennyking:
I can see that you want attention but I will pray for you one more time. May God help you with wisdom so you may stop disgracing your family and your generations to come. Amen
grin grin I think u and ur family/ generations needs that prayer more...I don't need it...oya takam!

Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by AstralBody: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
rkennyking:
grin grin u and ur family are the ones that need that prayer,u have almost become an idiot on social media!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) / MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.