Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,836 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race (72943 Views)

Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by oliverano: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
if saraki has lost, you expect atiku to win

from where? where are those magical votes going to come from?

pdp have been shouting rig because they know that, they dont numbers like that

most pdp voters are buhari haters not atiku lovers
This is not news bros, most or everybody knows this. Atiku became incredibly popular because of the incompetence of Buhari. Nigerians don't really like Atiku that's for sure. They just want Buhari out. so what's your point exactly

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Boyooosa(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin definitely lifeless man will lead you for another 4 years while you that not lifeless will crying for another 4yrs.
Don't be silly. Are u coursed?
I don't want to mention that ur famz will cry o. So be careful!
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Sermwell(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2019
tayo4ng:
Tinubu finally retired you as said earlier. eleyi ga gan oooooo. we are democratically getting it right gradually. from now on politician's will learn to respect voters.people are more enlighten now more than ever before,in the next four year if you refuse to perform well they ll vote you out.
so tinubu is the definition of democracy? chai!!! saraki has attained the position of senate president whether tinubu likes it or not. please remind me if tinubu has occupied such position.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2019
He is a mature politician!
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by erinalex: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=ALLNIGERIANSMAD post=76093374]buhari must fall. All his followers will bow in shame. Saraki is our next SSG/chief of staff. [/quot
If they ask you, what significant thing Saraki has done in his 4yrs as Senate president ----- your answer will be

"He fought PMB"

He add No single positive impact to his senatorial district.

But you love him, simply because he wages War against PMB
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by zlantanfan: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2019
easylite:
saraki is not desperate about the Senate stuff,what APC don't know is that a better position is waiting for him when our President elect assumes office.
what is the guarantee atiku would be declared winner, a number 3 citizen that was ambitious enough to eye presidency and call vice president position common definetly can't settle for an even lesser position as ssg
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Ingocof(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
pride goes before destruction
his pride and greediness are the factors of his downfall
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Denikayan: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
MC Oluomo defeated him

The guy ridiculed Saraki and all his thugs

Heard faces that came into Kwara just on stand-by were crazy

Heard all Saraki's thugs went into hiding. One bottle did not dreak throughout the election. Everybody was calm
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by CyberWolf: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2019
The thing is that Buhari will win. I want to see the faces of Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso when that happens, I haven’t forgotten the revolt they led against GEJ in 2015.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by ClearFlair: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Brave man.. Buhari won't forget you in a hurry

Hahaha! Don’t change the rhetoric. You people said he was going to be Senate President again. What happened? cheesy

You have no shame. Enjoy the defeats coming your way. Hahahahaha! Bunch of dreamers. Next time you will know your level. We are Next Level baby! Yeah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by stephleena(f): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2019
ClearFlair:

Hahaha! Don’t change the rhetoric. You people said he was going to be Senate President again. What happened? cheesy

You have no shame. Enjoy the defeats coming your way. Hahahahaha! Bunch of dreamers. Next time you will know your level. We are Next Level baby! Yeah!!!
who's this one again?...
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by stephleena(f): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
CyberWolf:
The thing is that Buhari will win. I want to see the faces of Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso when that happens, I haven’t forgotten the revolt they led against GEJ in 2015.
My Sister just said same thing now.. you're wise..
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
adedayoa2:
Finally our budget no go dey delay

grin grin grin

Na that one concern you.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2019
PAPER WEIGHT POLITICIAN.KARMA AT WORK.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by ClearFlair: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

who's this one again?...

I am the tormentor-in-chief of thieves. Atiku has been tossed away like a used sanitary pad.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Damian10(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Nemesis was always a matter of time for you mr Bukola i hope you turn new and a better live.
Now get ready to watch your partner in crime fail.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by humberjade: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2019
amaniro:
Akpabio has been retired politically.

It depends on how u look at it...he may have been retired locally...maybe he's moving to higher grounds (Fed)... wink grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by BiafraIsFree: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2019
The only man refuses to be house boy to executive.

I respect Senate president Saraki anytime any day, but he was silent over the massacred of Biafrans by mission Python dance.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by farmwah: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Yẹ yẹ man, Hypocrite MUNAFIKI Alabosi Onijamba
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by laosy(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
sani lost too, even dino is out
Which dino is out!??.. Baba dey champe
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by akintunde63: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2019
TeeeVeeee:
Nigeria’s outgoing Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki may have accepted defeat as the final results indicate APC’s Ibrahim Oloriegbe polled 123,808 votes, while Saraki had 68,994. Saraki worked hard for Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party(PDP). On Twitter, Saraki’s supporters have been tweeting him consolation messages and he’s been retweeting them.

https://enewsnigeria.com/bukola-saraki-accepts-defeat-in-contentious-kwara-central-senatorial-race-nigeriadecides2019/

I love Kwarans for voting out the thief and impostor and coup plotter. Adieu, Saraki!
We'll surely miss u and ur pranks. Ekweremadu and Dino will miss u the most.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2019
QuickStandard:
An Atiku win, is also a Saraki win.

You loose some, you win some!!!

I admire you, Dr B. Saraki

To all AtiLOSER crew....

With deep sorrow in our heart, we regret to announced another monumental defeat for the just concluded presidential election for our party.
The sad incident occurred in our party owing to the just concluded presidential election btw APC, PDP and other politcal parties.
Up until this year election, our candidate , AtikuFailure Chimanda Abubakar has been a serial loser in previous elections.

Inspite of all dollarization and Dubai strategy before this election we were still defeated....it gives us a great shame to work with this ill-luck candidate...

His politcal defeat has started since 1993.. and up till 2018 , the evil mark of political failure have not left our candidate who is a professional political prostitute

Nevertheless, our great party survive by various house of assembly members, governors of states among others...

Defeat ceremony arrangements shall be announced in due course...

Announcer

Kola k...
Pdp publicity Secetary
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by SEONaijaExpert: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2019
tuniski:

There is no shame in losing. Let the winner out performs saraki that Is the way forward.
Not when a person act like he's irremovable, there's shame in that.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by Davidchitah(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
sani lost too, even dino is out

Dino is successfully re-elected
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by mechanics(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Congratulations
Yes o, his tenure was the worst we have had as a country.
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:
Brave man.. Buhari won't forget you in a hurry
hahahaha, funny you..
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by ChykeBivins(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
amaniro:
Akpabio has been retired politically.
This gives me unimaginable joy
Re: Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race by teepain: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amarabae:
Chai bye bye saraki,
EFCC must be dusting his file now

You are a very wicked somebody. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.