Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2747 Views)

Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bilulu(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
beauty7:
Amen.But under Buhari, i will still get better job.I heard he is winning massively across the country.Politicians are irredeemably unreliable.So don't trust Atiku.
I pray you get it but if all you could get in his 4 years is 30k peanut I wonder what you will get Wen he comes back... I pray for you tho
Re: . by spiritchual: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Want to register for npower? Want to meet other npower beneficiaries? Join this closed Facebook group http://sites.social/facebook36
Re: . by OluwasureGig: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
beauty7:
The registration for Npower is ongoing.If you go to any cybercafe,they will do it for you.Go to any cybercafe with your BVN for registration.Subsequently,you will have to write online exams which, if you pass,will lead to another level.That is,you will update your profile by scanning your national ID on your profile.
okay sir. thank you very much for this information. apparently, I don't have a national ID please kindly assist me on how to go about getting one. thanks again sir
Re: . by agnes7(f): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
I need npower also
Re: . by beauty7: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
OluwasureGig:

okay sir. thank you very much for this information. apparently, I don't have a national ID please kindly assist me on how to go about getting one. thanks again sir
You are welcome
Re: . by Raylight2(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
beauty7:
The registration for Npower is ongoing.If you go to any cybercafe,they will do it for you.Go to any cybercafe with your BVN for registration.Subsequently,you will have to write online exams which, if you pass,will lead to another level.That is,you will update your profile by scanning your national ID on your profile.
. FAKE NEWS!
Re: . by beauty7: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Raylight2:
. FAKE NEWS!
The news is not fake.You can confirm it.
Re: . by Raylight2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
beauty7:
The news is not fake.You can confirm it.
IT'S FAKE. SEND US THE LINK TO JUSTIFY YOUR CLAIM PLEASE.
Re: . by beauty7: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Raylight2:
IT'S FAKE. SEND US THE LINK TO JUSTIFY YOUR CLAIM PLEASE.
Which link sir?The last time i went to cybercafe,i saw people doing Npower registration.It was around 10th february this year.
Re: . by Raylight2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
beauty7:
Which link sir?The last time i went to cybercafe,i saw people doing Npower registration.It was around 10th february this year.
ok. it's fraudulent. NPOWER is not opened yet. not when election is on at least
Re: . by beauty7: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Raylight2:
ok. it's fraudulent. NPOWER is not opened yet. not when election is on at least
Okay sir
Re: . by Raylight2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
beauty7:
Okay sir
yes. if you follow them on Facebook, you'll be updated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Remember Passion Of Christ King Pilate Check Out His Recent Pictures / Can You Pass This Exam From 1859 ? / People Call Him Mad Man But His Very Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.