Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) (27163 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Fraudophobia: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Igbinedions daughter who campaigned on the theme "PDP chop I chop"? Lawmaker Omosede of PDP was rejected by her people.

In the video of her campaign she was seen talking amidst cheers how PDP is a chop I chop party and people should vote for it.

Well she got served red hot and lost her house of reps seat to APCs Dennis Idahosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4_-ytKRvE&index=3&list=PLoOnTWkZZFxJH_9LMSAG7LmCJQZ0Iah2e

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by rusher14: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Very good.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by zlantanfan: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Are you sure she lost?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by zlantanfan: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
U sure about this?

ITV has been dishing every minute propaganda for her when she is just an empty head who goes to abuja for olosho shopping

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by BlueRayDick: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Please what of Patrick Obahiagbon's senatorial district na. Is igodomigodo coming to senate?

7 Likes

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Fraudophobia: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Please what of Patrick Obahiagbon's senatorial district na. Is igodomigodo coming to senate?

He has been elected

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Fraudophobia: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2019
zlantanfan:
U sure about this?

ITV has been dishing every minute propaganda for her when she is just an empty head who goes to abuja for olosho shopping

Watch the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by MobilityExpress: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Wawu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by zlantanfan: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Fraudophobia:

He has been elected
pls link of this
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Corrosiveman(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2019
WAILERS WOULD NOT LIKE THIS

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Dannyset(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2019
Rubbish. Some people don't even know what to campaign with. Corrupt party

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by rusher14: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
zlantanfan:
Are you sure she lost?

The video says it all.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by BlueRayDick: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Fraudophobia:

He has been elected

Oshey!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by amiibaby(f): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2019
But she lost for being honest and speaking the truth about what is going on.

The PDP is really a chop I chop party; no progress no infrastructure; just share the money and let everybody eat till there is no money to share.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Igbinedions daughter who campaigned on the theme "PDP chop I chop"? Lawmaker Omosede of PDP was rejected by her people.

SHAMELESS people.

Shameless party.

Tufiakwa!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by dipopooo(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
"CHOP I CHOP". Make she dey chop for her house....

No room for Atiku and his co-thieves in Nigeria...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by freemanbubble: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
The whole of Edo state was a never a fan of igbinedion family

We dislike those people with passion after what lucky did to us

Am a Bini

That is why APC keep on raping PDP when it comes to governorship election and other seat

But PDP rapes APC too much when it comes to presidential election every time

I can bet my balls on presidential any day any time

My previous comments have always been on presidential
I never for once mentioned senate or house of rep

10 Likes

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Pavore9: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Who campaigns with "chop I chop' slogan! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Denikayan: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Lobatan!

PDP loses another seat!

People go cry today!

I just want APC supporters to jubilate in peace when result is annouced.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) does not want violence mixed with jubilations

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by three: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Very silly statement/attitude

Such people regatdless of Party affiliation should never be found near public office and the corridors of power.

11 Likes

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Dalby(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
No be Edo state be this when somebody said PDP was raping APC and he was ready to bet his balls

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2019
We don't take nonsense in Edo state

We thought she would correct her bothers wrong in the state but she failed woefully.

Idahosa is a very good candidate for ovia people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Num07033711115(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Plz who is leading in presidential election so far

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by PapalsBulls(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2019
But edodefender, binikingdown and freemanbubble are yet to announce result grin

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Dalby:
No be Edo state be this when somebody said PDP was raping APC and he was ready to bet his balls
we are liberal in Edo state.

Atiku thrashed buhari here but this idiot woman had to loose.

I support obaseki but here oshiomole, that's how we are

9 Likes

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by theoldpretender(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Fraudophobia:

He has been elected

All the crinkum crankum better beware o.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by dodoniyi: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP, evil party with evil supporters and evil bastard, ATIKURIG

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Oshiomhole handwork.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner / Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.