Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! (4856 Views)

El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by dieBYfire: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:
Leave Lagos for us, simple. You said Lagos is no man's land, now prove it. Prove to us that Lagos belongs to Igbos. Una go hear weeen. You will start paying achool fees at Lagos Public Schools. Lagos Public Hospitals will now charge Igbos more. Igbos will pay higher Land Use Charges. If LASTMA holds, an Igboman's vehicle, just go and buy another. Ladipo spare parts market will be closed very soon. Also international trade fair market and Alaba electronics market will be closed. You cannot live in my house and be plotting my down fall.
Die don Dey hungry u! No b una sell land give us. Try shit n I swear I will behead u

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Printerscanner:
Leave Lagos for us, simple. You said Lagos is no man's land, now prove it. Prove to us that Lagos belongs to Igbos. Una go hear weeen. You will start paying achool fees at Lagos Public Schools. Lagos Public Hospitals will now charge Igbos more. Igbos will pay higher Land Use Charges. If LASTMA holds, an Igboman's vehicle, just go and buy another. Ladipo spare parts market will be closed very soon. Also international trade fair market and Alaba electronics market will be closed. You cannot live in my house and be plotting my down fall.

You should use the energy and passion you have shown here to support their agitation for Biafra, so they can have their own country and leave Lagos for you.

The last time I checked Igbos are Nigerians and Lagos is in Nigeria, so your rantings here is null and void, and reeks of low intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by tysontim(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Stupid Yorubas and igbos see as Fulani they use una head play. I don't think Tinubu sactioned this cos the man can play the long game, Igbo and Yoruba having problems will affect his plans

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by dieBYfire: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Investbrooker:

Na lie! They were like two of them.
No worry, hundreds of them are coming. Challenge them when they come
Oga shut up. Bomboi was Igbo yet he rule the street, even Oluomo feared him. Yoruba are cowards, they only know how to make noise when in groups. I beat hell out of them wen am pissed. FYI I attended Oshodi High School. Jalisco used to b my play ground n my mumshop used to b at Oshodi Oke.
Try shit I wast as many Yoruba urchins as possible

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by JohnFrankling(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
intruxive:
angry
This cowards from the east trying so hard to cause confusion in yoruba land. Dont worry what u desire u will get
I'm sure you haven't traveled outside your miserable state before.
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by IkpuMmadu: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Foolish people! Sense una no get ...Yoruba and Igbo wan destroy Lagos so that Hausa Fulani go be president

Awon mugu
Awon jatijati

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
I didn't start this thread for some of you to come here and start tribal war ramblings!

I can see some of you here are mentally unstable! angry

Just be safe wherever you are...sho gbo?!
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by more4rm9ja: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
moderatedguy:
Nobody has a monopoly of violence remember that.
In another man's land? Careful what you say bro.
Re: Oshodi Isn't Safe Now....be Careful! by LZAA: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
immhotep:

Guy calm down and enjoy the benefits of our united, everlasting and indivisible ONE NIGERIA grin

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka velocity25
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACN Urges NDA To Withdraw Hon Degrees From Akpabio & Alison-madueke / Photo: See Obasanjo In His Farm Back In 1979 / NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.