Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari (661 Views)

You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos / Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by Chimok: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
But look at results coming out from south west. It shows that many Yorubas didnt regard osinbajo
Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by helinues: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Same way I think Buhari won't get 5 votes from SE..

3 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by adadike(f): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari called Igbos 5% but in reality everybody is suffering it. Yorubas that love enjoyment and good things of life with little or no effort have come to realize that Buhari is a scam

4 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by sammyj: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Story!!we all know where Ondo votes always went in the presidential elections. PDP always have it. We dash them that one

1 Like

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by Nwadiuto247: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2019
The ones in nairaland here were fooling themselves by telling us that the whole of Yoruba will vote Buhari ..

Their lies have been exposed..

I commend Yorubas out there who have used their votes to shame their lying brothers in nairaland

1 Like

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by MetaPhysical: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2019
It is already clear, even to the visually challenged, that PDP has lost 2019 election. This was the North round for PDP, which means in 2023 the party Presidential must rotate to South. In 2019 PDP Chairman was Ibo, from SS, its VP was Ibo from SE. PDP cannot and will not field Ibo for Presidency in 2023 if it wants to win.

APC promised to pass Presidency to Ibo in 2023 if it gets support and wins SE zone in 2019. We see now in this election that APC is getting even less than 5% in SE. So APC returns Presidency to SW in 2023. PDP will want to counter that and dilute the APC influence in SW by fielding a Yoruba for 2023.

So either way you look at it, either from the APC angle or the PDP corner, the Yoruba and the SW is the biggest winner in the 2019 election victory for APC....a Yoruba must emerge President in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by laurel03(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Even Yoruba still vote for gej in 2015 too... They don't vote for party in Yoruba land like that and hatred not much. Check 2015 presidential election southwest result

2 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by OkoroPeugeot(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2019
The e warriors are a small, paid group.
Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by herzernIsHere: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP have a strongly rooted structure in SW.

Whatever that happens : APC will still come out victorious in the region.

Wailers WILL WAIL till death.
Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by Eze2000(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
The ones in nairaland here were fooling themselves by telling us that the whole of Yoruba will vote Buhari ..

I commend Yorubas out there who have used their votes to shame their lying brothers in nairaland

Lol

Can't you guys just leave tribalism and racism? Oyibo land is unlivable and Nigeria is that way now. What is your stress?

1 Like

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Here we go again making it an APC vs. PDP affair when we should be more bothered about getting it right politically especially at the centre. I repeat no one deserves a 2nd term if the 1st was below expectation. It is stupidity to keep a certain person there for such a lengthy period only for him/her to plunge the nation into far more problems than ever, all at once.
Anyone who desperately wants a 2nd term has to work hard in the first to earn it. The earlier we stopped making this about political parties, candidates, religion and ethnicity, the better for us.
If Atiku wins today and performs poorly, i will reiterate this statement. But if Buhari wins, God help us all. Honestly, God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2019
Nna Mechionu GI
You want them to start hating us again?? Prior to the election I was expecting huge votes for PDP in Ondo, Ogun, Lagos...I wasn't expecting Oyo people to Atikukate that much sef but they surprised me, my only disappointment is Lagos and Ogun...Lagos people no try at all but na them dey complain pass

1 Like

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by lastempero: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

This election have unravel so many myths,the riff raffs that comes and be shouting buhari up and down are agberos and riff raffs like their boss tinubu but the real yorubas made me proud yesterday. Even if the lifeless one succeeds in rigging this election,men and women of conscious all over Nigeria won.

3 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by BoboKush(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Chimok:
But look at results coming out from south west.
It shows that many Yorubas didnt regard osinbajo

The sane one among us will never vote Buhari / Osinbajo.... What have they done for 4yrs the goat among us r those that vote for buhari because of Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by lastempero: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2019
kaluxy007:
Nna Mechionu GI
You want them to start hating us again?? Prior to the election I was expecting huge votes for PDP in Ondo, Ogun, Lagos...I wasn't expecting Oyo people to Atikukate that much sef but they surprised me, my only disappointment is Lagos and Ogun...Lagos people no try at all but na them dey complain pass

Massive rigging and thuggery was their saving grace, men and women of conscious voted wisely.

3 Likes

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by NothingDoMe: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:
It is already clear, even to the visually challenged, that PDP has lost 2019 election. This was the North round for PDP, which means in 2023 the party Presidential must rotate to South. In 2019 PDP Chairman was Ibo, from SS, its VP was Ibo from SE. PDP cannot and will not field Ibo for Presidency in 2023 if it wants to win.

APC promised to pass Presidency to Ibo in 2023 if it gets support and wins SE zone in 2019. We see now in this election that APC is getting even less than 5% in SE. So APC returns Presidency to SW in 2023. PDP will want to counter that and dilute the APC influence in SW by fielding a Yoruba for 2023.

So either way you look at it, either from the APC angle or the PDP corner, the Yoruba and the SW is the biggest winner in the 2019 election victory for APC....a Yoruba must emerge President in 2023.
Clear how? Results are being collated of which you are not even there.

Meanwhile, the SE is not so much interested in the presidency as they are in good governance and APC does not have the powers to maintain rotational presidency. That was a PDP thing that existed before 2015.

The Cabals are already set to further cage Osinbajo because Tinubu revealed his hand too early. They only needed him for this election. They are done with him.

1 Like

Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by MetaPhysical: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Clear how? Results are being collated of which you are not even there.

Meanwhile, the SE is not so much interested in the presidency as they are in good governance and APC does not have the powers to maintain rotational presidency. That was a PDP thing that existed before 2015.

The Cabals are already set to further cage Osinbajo because Tinubu revealed his hand too early. They only needed him for this election. They are done with him.

We are already positioned ahead- 2023, Yoruba Presidential candidates from APC and PDP. Leave 2019 alone, Buhari already secured a win.
Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by sremmlyf(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

you are not wise
APC fielding their president slot to SW
PDP fielding to either kwankwaso or Tambuwal
Now think again
Re: By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari by MetaPhysical: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
sremmlyf:

you are not wise
APC fielding their president slot to SW
PDP fielding to either kwankwaso or Tambuwal
Now think again

grin grin
I don't think the Northerners would voluntarily tamper with the PDP North/South rotation. Did you not notice the class and caliber of new entrants into Nigerian politics? Technocrats and eggheads are now competing and will in future elections stamp out the tradition of exGenerals and born to rule candidates, of which the two you mentioned belong. In a non-federal character and non-rotational allotment, the Northerner lacks political sagacity to outwit Yoruba. They have been blessed so far by the power of military institutions and the conditional rotation, a work-around for merit-based!

(1) (Reply)

APGA Wins Federal Seat In Taraba State / Osinbajo Exposes How Buhari Rigged Election. / "I Haven't Decamped To APC' - Titi Oseni Debunks Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.