Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,171 members, 7,939,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

A Powerful Vision I Was Given To Share With The People Of God: Please Share - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Powerful Vision I Was Given To Share With The People Of God: Please Share (1014 Views)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / A Powerful Vision I Was Given To Share With The People Of God: Please Share / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Vision I Was Given To Share With The People Of God: Please Share by Yefet(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2010
wow I am just so excited and in child like anticipation of what Pappa God our ADONAI our Jehovah Rapha = The Lord Who Heals, and Jehovah Mekaddishkem = The Lord Who Sanctifies, amen, reveals. Vanita Ragbir

~~~~~~~~~

Today, God began speaking to me in such a powerful way.I will try to give you as much detail as I can for what he has shown me. This is what he said to me:

" I want you to create a "God Box", get a small box, cover it with anything you like, you can use wrapping paper or even color the box with things which has made you smile and bring you happiness, you can ever ask your children to decorate this for you, make this a personal box. Anything which represents joy in your life, allow this box to represent this.

Seal this box, so you cannot open it to take out anything. Make a slit on the top of this box.This ii where you will be placing everything which I command you. You are not allowed to remove anything from this box.

The reason I am asking you to make sure the box is beautiful on the outside is because this is how I see you, the box on the inside is filled with all the junk of your lives, hence the reason why you will be placing all these things inside this box. It will represent everything on the inside of you which you need to get rid of.

Between now and the 7th Sept, I will begin revealing everything in your life which you need to get rid of. Everything which is keeping you from all the blessings I have in store for you, everything which holds you back from where you should be, all your hurts, pains, bondage's, strongholds in your lives, generational curses, behaviors, attitudes, concepts, programming, areas of abuse, adultery, fornication, addictions, brokenness, diseases, sickness, mental disorders, lifestyles, loneliness, poverty, addictions, things which you have been holding onto like bitterness, resentment, anger, legalism, false doctrine, twisted doctrine, self hatred, shame, fear, guilt, unworthiness, eating disorders, self mutilation, suicidal tendencies, etc, everything in your past which is not of me, shall be brought to your attention to get rid of now,

EVERYTHING I AM GOING TO REVEAL TO YOU, EVERYTHING WHICH KEEPS YOU FROM HAVING A FULL RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU,

The reason I have given you the 7th is because 7 is the number of completion. I am going to remove all the holds of the enemy in your life and root out all his fruits and replace them with seeds of MY fruits, this way you will begin to bear fruits which represents ME, says the Lord.

I want to make sure everything which is not of me is in this box at this time so you can be freed from this.

I need you to write them down as I begin this process and place each revelations in this" God Box". Some of the things you will place in this box will be pictures, tokens, notes, anything thing I reveal to you must go in this box. You need to keep a note pad and pen with you as you will need this at all times to make this transition effective for yourself. This way you will not forget all I am showing you, for this will be a very quick but busy and painful assignment for you. Stay close to me during this time and follow my every turn. Hold my hand and let me lead you. I need you to fully submit and trust me now. Your obedience is required to a very high degree.

I will be revealing ALL the areas which the enemy has a hold on you my child, as painful as this process is going to be, know I will be with you, holding your hand and showing you the way, says the Lord,

Be careful fo everything I show you during this time period. Many of you will say, there is no truth in the things which I reveal to you, but know these are things which your family, friends, ancestors who have partaken of things in these areas as well as curses which have been sent to you from others which are holding you bondage.

Be faithful to me and you will understand bit by bit as I reveal these things to you.

On the 7th Sept 2010, I want you to take this box and burn it. make sure everything is burnt completely. This represents a total disintegration of everything old. This is the cleaning process which I have ordained throughout history. There is power in FIRE, There is the Fire of MY Holy Spirit, Fire represented the way of burnt offering to Me, I give you my Fire. A devouring Fire, and everlasting Fire

"And his eyes were as a flame of fire"—A flame of fire is able to illuminate things. The eyes of the Lord are as a flame of fire, therefore He can search the reins and hearts of men (cf. Rev. 2.23). Nothing can be hidden from Him. Whenever His flaming eyes perceive something at odds with His holiness, He will judge and condemn. He is light and He himself is the Illumination. He will search out sins, causing the righteous to be preserved in purity and the evil to go to perdition. When the Book of Malachi speaks of the Lord's appearing, it asserts that "he is like a refiner's fire" (3.2). During the time of the restoration of Israel, the Lord will purge the Jews "by the spirit of justice, and by the spirit of burning" (see Is. 4.3-4).

When we stand before the judgment seat of Christ, the Lord will use fire to prove each man's work: "For the day shall declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself shall prove each man's work of what sort it is" (1 Cor. 3.13)—"Wherefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and make manifest the counsels of the hearts; and then shall each man have his praise from God" (1 Cor. 4.5)—"For we must all be made manifest before the judgment seat of Christ; that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he hath done, whether it be good or bad" (2 Cor. 5.10). We should remember that "there is no creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and laid open before the eyes of him with whom we have to do" (Heb. 4.13)

ALLOW ME TO BE YOUR CONSUMING FIRE, YOUR REFINING FIRE TO BURN AWAY ALL IMPURITIES

For those who have ears you will hear, for those who have eyes to see, they will be shown. My child heed this vision and you will be set free.

Do a fasting for this purpose so you will be able to hear my voice clearly as I show you these things in your life,

YOU ARE ON A FINAL COUNT DOWN MY CHILD, YOU ARE MY PURE BRIDE,

(I thought I should also post this for you as I was shown this by God on fasting)

The purpose of fasting spiritually is for us to get closer to God, so you and I can walk with God, be more attuned to Him because when you fast you take the time that you normally would be eating or pursuing other things. You simply study and pray. Fasting is for the purpose of our getting close to God, to humble ourselves, to become attuned to His will, His desires, to help us to be more clear- minded and focused in our approach. We all need forgiveness, we all need mercy, we need deliverance,and we need help from God. So God extends that to us. We need to have a proper attitude to help others and to serve them.

God Bless you all my brothers and sisters, I am so excited by this vision as God is taking us all to a very high level now, one of total obedience and purification, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON, PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!

BY: Vanita Ragbir
Re: A Powerful Vision I Was Given To Share With The People Of God: Please Share by seyibrown(f): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2010
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Critics Pharisee Chronicle #1 / The State Of The Religious Section: / The Legacy Of Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.