Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,241 members, 7,894,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Mortgage Is Important To Every Nigerian - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Mortgage Is Important To Every Nigerian (462 Views)

Paying For Mortgage Is Better Than Paying For Rent / Federal Mortgage Bank Approves 3,000 Housing Scheme For Workers / Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mortgage Is Important To Every Nigerian by learnmortgage: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Do you know many young families are beginning to own homes in Nigeria? Real estate is an imperishable asset that is ever increasing in value and a keystone of wealth and security.

REASONS TO INVEST IN MORTGAGE (5)

1. IT ALLOWS YOU TO OWN YOUR PERSONAL HOME

.You no longer paying rent instead you are paying to purchase the home.
.Get your keys after 30% payment.
.Re payment is structured specifically to suit your income.

2. SOURCE OF INVESTMENT

.Return on investment (ROI) of at least 24%
.Additional Residual Income.
.Security for Retirement

3. LONG TERM OF PAYMENT

.Spread repayment over 15-25 years.
.Repayment structured towards one-third of your earnings

4. YOU CAN ACCESS WELL BUILT-FINISHED HOUSE EVEN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

.Better quality of houses at cheaper price
.International standard architectural designs available across nigeria major cities.

Re: Why Mortgage Is Important To Every Nigerian by Goldensales: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yes it works. The fact that am paying for a longer time is giving me room to do my business. No time and date for seminar?
Re: Why Mortgage Is Important To Every Nigerian by aprilhaven(f): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
So happy to come across this here, pls I need the date and time for this seminar

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale In Benin And Abuja.direct Sales By Me.. / Two Plots Of Land For Sale (just Two Plots Off The Federal Road) / For Sale 25 Unit Of Direct Belgium Howo Truck In Apapa See Under 4 Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.