Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life (6947 Views)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Adjusting To Life As A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by mazaje(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
philip0906:

Many have authenticated d Bible.I have shown u facts and prophecies,including archeological findings which r available dat proves dat the Bible is true.u turned around d corner.

You did no such thing, I asked you to show me any archeological evidence that supports the major events of the bible and you are yet to do so. . . .

In my life and in d life of over 2billion people,it is true.my life ain't in mine hand.I know for sure,dat a supreme being is truly in control of my life.A life I can't control?a life i can't foresee my own very future?A life indeed full of mysteries beyond my comprehension?. . .man,u r your own "god",save urself cheesy

What exactly is it you are talking about?
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
You did no such thing, I asked you to show me any archeological evidence that supports the major events of the bible and you are yet to do so. . . .
I though we were in d computer age?u have ur computer right in front of u and u can't make a research.Let me tell u my little secret,i never allow,atheists run me,I push 'em.So if u think u would send me on errands so u could launch attack,u got it wrong.I pay u in ur coin.DO THE RESEARCH URSELF AND COME HERE AND DISCREDIT anything u "feel" is wrong. . .assignment
What exactly is it you are talking about?
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
man I'm talking about ur own life,yes ur very life. . .It is simply beyond ur "own" very comprehension.u r trying 2 hard 2 deny dat grin grin grin
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=15pt]God is good!!! [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by budwizer(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2010
[b][b][b][b]ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2010
Every 30 secs a child DIES of Malaria in Africa. . .

God is indeed Good!!!!!

A goood killer!!!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tudór:

God is indeed Good!!!!!

A goood killer!!!
Every 10 second,a soul is added 2 our "world". . .God is indeed good
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=15pt]God is wonderful!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by ada24: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
i truely believe that this is a miracle not doubting that as God obviously told this baby that he wasn't quite ready for him but there is an element of science that does explain it partially as well and i think its called the kangaroo effect - the whole skin to skin contact thing.

Anyway there is a reason why they call pregnancy and childbirth the miracle of life - COS IT REALLY IS!!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by chibaby5(f): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Topic

Woow Ds is really Awesome! There is nothing God cannot do smiley
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by zuft: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
Every opportunity that comes,we should always use it to Glorify God.The mother didn't need to pray all she needed to do was to have Faith without which it is impossible to please God.The baby came back to life all because someone was stubborn with their faith.God has always and will always use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise and there will always be people to make negative comments.My God once again I salute you,you are awesome,I bow in Reverence and obeisance to.Kudos to You Lord.There is nothing impossible if only we can believe!!!.Thank you Jesus,You rose from the Dead and no man can argue that except the fools.The giver of life has once again appeared to HIM be all the Glory.AMEN
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2010
philip0906:

Every 10 second,a soul is added 2 our "world". . .God is indeed good
Really? God adds a "soul" every 10 secs then kills them 20 secs later. . . . . Wow, God is indeed Goood. A good psycopath!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2010
Tudór:

Really? God adds a "soul" every 10 secs then kills them 20 secs later. . . . . Wow, God is indeed Goood. A good psycopath!
Y then can't u save them?since u r d god of your own world?Y watch another "God" take 'em away?Can't u take a stand that it is your own world?Besides,d number of added,is more than d number of departed(birth rate higher than death rate),did your brain not tell u dat?so no matter how bad u think it is,Good still abounds more than "bad" grin grin
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2010
quote from imhotep
God is DARKNESS to human wisdom and intelligence. . . this is why the [brilliant] atheists will keep going on and on and on and on about the God whose existence they CANNOT DISPROVE. . .
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by softgirl1: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2010
This kind God o i neva see ur kind o, this kind God o Blessed be ur Holy name, our God is wonderful congrat to the family of this miracle child,
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2010
philip0906:

Y then can't u save them?since u r d god of your own world?Y watch another "God" take 'em away?Can't u take a stand that it is your own world?Besides,d number of added,is more than d number of departed(birth rate higher than death rate),did your brain not tell u dat?so no matter how bad u think it is,Good still abounds more than "bad" grin grin
General Idi Amin of Uganda spared more civillians than he murdered. . . He is surely a Good man. Halelujah!!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2010
philip0906:

quote from imhotep
Rubbish. The dead christian god has been logically and intelligently disproven in the thread below over 2 years ago. . . I wonder why we never saw you or any soldier of jesus there to prove it "wrong"
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150601.0.html
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by rosejen(f): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2010
@ Topic,

Wow this is really an expectional miracle and evidence of what faith in God can do. i thank God for this great miracle, be praised forever and ever. AMEN

@ TUDOR,

you re a caused human, how dare you open your useless mouth to cause God. ur time is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wait for the wrath of GOD.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by daylae(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2010
Thank God for teaching the woman what to do. He is always a good God!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by temyx: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2010
This is just the lord's doing which is marvelous in our sight.it is not ordinary just think abt it
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by formebyme: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2010
@phillips n all,
i believe we should just ignore people like tudor and not give them undeserved attention,ignore their posts and continue to testify God's greatness,awesomeness and majesty.

@poster,
God is indeed good!where medicine/science fails,God proves himself again and again!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by hallo(f): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2010
God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise smiley smiley cheesy cheesy, don't use ur brain to analyse miracles and

don't 4get that a time will come when u will need this miracle, then u will be begging pple to join there faith with urs.

one thing for sure is as an individual you must work out your faith with fear and trembling don't expect God to put the

food in your mouth cos He has put the plate of food infront of your, just act cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tudor

Now i know dat u'r just seekin for attention with no better logic to back up your dirty arguement!

Theories says human being wia evolved from monkeys, n thru doz monkey's came dia fathers n dia mothers, incuding u ryt? (excludin me b'cos, i was created by god), have u asked urself who created doz monkey's? Or did monkey's created demself? undecided
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2010
Honestly I am going to ask for comments related to religious arguments to be deleted

If you guys wanna argue religion pls do so in the religion section, leave this thread for the Owner

Thanks
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2010
jennykadry:

Honestly I am going to ask for comments related to religious arguments to be deleted

If you guys wanna argue religion pls do so in the religion section, leave this thread for the Owner

Thanks
yea, I also hope you ask for the bining of any comment relating this event to "God" and "Religion" like majority of posters here are doing. "Thank god", "God is good" et al

I wont be surprised if you didnt coz when it comes to fairness and rationality, religiobots are usually deficient.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2010
Ranoscky:

Tudor

Now i know dat u'r just seekin for attention with no better logic to back up your dirty arguement!

Theories says human being wia evolved from monkeys, n thru doz monkey's came dia fathers n dia mothers, incuding u ryt? (excludin me b'cos, i was created by god), have u asked urself who created doz monkey's? Or did monkey's created demself? undecided
Dude if the way you write and the dimwitted nature of your post doesnt PROVE beyond doubt that you are a direct relation to a monkey then honestly I dont know what.

You might actually be the "missing link". Report to the Natures faculty of the nearest university around you.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Ranoscky(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
^
U can say whatever buh i'm sorry for ur soul wen d tym coms!

U will look for dat god u called a goat n u won't see him!
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by FFA: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
god is good all d time, im happi for the family
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by billybaby: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
You can decide to say whatever you wish to say but one thing am sure of is this; WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND IT IS POSSIBLE FOR GOD TO MAKE A POOR MAN INSTANTLY RICH, A DEAD MAN, A LIVING WELL, ETC. Stop doubt God's capabilities because that do not have limitations.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tudór:

General Idi Amin of Uganda spared more civillians than he murdered. . . He is surely a Good man. Halelujah!!
I wonder if u think. . .u said this
Tudór:

God is indeed Good!!!!!

A goood killer!!!

I replied with this
Tudór:

and then your logic now tells u 2 bring up Idi amin's story. . .now 4rm our exchange,u said God took away babies,while i replied dat he brought in more than he took away,u now bring up idi amin killing people.Now,from your logic,how many did he bring 2 life?Else,your comparism is very much dissimilar and baseless
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by philip0906(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tudór:

Rubbish. The dead christian god has been logically and intelligently disproven in the thread below over 2 years ago. . . I wonder why we never saw you or any soldier of jesus there to prove it "wrong"
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150601.0.html
lol. . . .I laff.JUNK.What was d proof?where was it in dat long essay?Even ur fellow atheists will disagree with dat.It wasn't even close 2 a critic but mere human story put up by one confused soul. . .
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by daylae(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
I don't know why some people think that trying to discredit God's sovereignty professes intellectual superiority to others,and exibits profond knowledge. It is pure and dastard folly to expect that by using telescope,microscope,or other scientific instruments,then you can comprehend God and his majesty before you can be convinced.
There is no irrefutable proof to the contrary that there is a major phenomena behind the complexity,diversity,and yet complimentary phases of creation. It is an insult to want to use clinical hypothesis to explain miracles,unless you want to wallow in further confusion.
Untill we realise that pure science is not conflicting,but rather confirming the omniscience nature of God,who is the master scientist himself,then science will only lead to further confusion. Because you can't prove him base on your far limited understanding of who he is doesn't mean that he is not there;but science and classroom theories will never reveal this.

For the day give way to the night,and each season to the other,then there must be someone in charge,and definately we are not the one clicking the buttons.
Re: Mum's Miracle Cuddle Brings Baby Back To Life by Tudor6(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
philip0906:

lol. . . .I laff.JUNK.What was d proof?where was it in dat long essay?Even your fellow atheists will disagree with dat.It wasn't even close 2 a critic but mere human story put up by one confused soul. . .

See how the joker stylishly evaded the posers raised in the threafd? All this rant about "junk" and Not ONCE in two years has any christian shown us what is "junk" or illogical about it.

I laugh. . . Why not tackle the issues raised intelligently or is that how you were taught to reason in school?? Afterall its "junk" and should be pretty easy, not so?

Here is the thread again incase you missed it.
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150601.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Story; A Troubled Married Man / Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? / Are We Suggesting Men Cannot Be Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.