Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,965 members, 7,976,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

Igbo Vs Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Yoruba (656 Views)

Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) / Igbo Vs Yoruba Hatred We See Online Is Different In Reality / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Vs Yoruba by Elbinawi: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Igbo Vs Yoruba

This is not good. Only bloodthirsty barbarians fight because of a Tribe. To kill the innocent because of Tribe is the most barbaric crime.

What Buhari ally, Bola Tinubu, and his murderous thugs did to Igbos is barbaric to say the least. How can Nigeria develop with such mindset?

I heard that Igbo Traders could not open their shops in some part of Lagos due to threats from Tinubu thugs. Very sad!

Igbos have the right to vote for the candidate of their choice. President Buhari launched a genocidal campaign against Igbos. He marginalized them in appointments and developmental projects. Why will they vote for him?

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by aljharem(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Look I am Yoruba from Lagos and igbos are annoying in lagos. How can you determine the political destiny of yorubas who are Lagosian. Are you people mad ?!!!!!!

Please it is high time yorubas stop acting like educated illiterate and protect our state which is Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by aljharem(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ashiru is very correct angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lets fight then let call for a revolution and everyone should go their ways this is a menace and oneday their will be an uprising.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
aljharem:
Look I am Yoruba from Lagos and igbos are annoying in lagos. How can you determine the political destiny of yorubas who are Lagosian. Are you people mad ?!!!!!!

Please it is high time yorubas stop acting like educated illiterate and protect our state which is Lagos

Just listen to yourself you all take pride in lagos like you have contributed to the grouth of it when you simply know then budget allocated for his growth are all gotten from other state resources which impact have you made to your Yoruba generation spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Blaze46664: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rubbish Yoruba can't do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by aljharem(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
paul1995:

Just listen to yourself you all take pride in lagos like you have contributed to the grouth of it when you simply know then budget allocated for his growth are all gotten from other state resources which impact have you made to your Yoruba generation spits angry
more than your generations

Even if I don't contribute a dime to Lagos. This is my ancestral home so you as an igbo man should go an contribute in onitsha WE DO NOT NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
aljharem:
Ashiru is very correct angry

If you can kill or ready to be killed then call your Yoruba brothers to a revolution if you are courageous get your AKs fire them igbo brothers and let know the war has begun .. you all talk on social media like you hold the faith of the easterns that are seeking economic growth by working in lagos ...spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
aljharem:
more than your generations

Even if I don't contribute a dime to Lagos. This is my ancestral home so you as an igbo man should go an contribute in onitsha WE DO NOT NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN LAGOS

Do you even know the history of Nigeria do you even know what lead to the creation of lagos state from the beginning did you think lagos state was founded by your ancestral fathers .. then seek a revolution if you are pained get your cutlass and aks chase them all and let see you on CNN then we will give you guys double..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Blaze46664: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Get out idiot.....
aljharem:

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by YorubaEmir: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
aljharem:

Give it to the Igbos; they are peacefully influential and domineering. Why wailing bro ? Did they snatch ballot box ? Are they political thugs ? Are they violent? The only crimes they committed was to cast their votes. So why demonize them ?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
aljharem:

Please are you suggesting it is no more one man one vote. Is it an offence for Igbo to vote a candidate of their choice. Besides this thing is not about Igbo. Many other tribes including the Yoruba are fed up.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Elbinawi:
Igbo Vs Yoruba

This is not good. Only bloodthirsty barbarians fight because of a Tribe. To kill the innocent because of Tribe is the most barbaric crime.

What Buhari ally, Bola Tinubu, and his murderous thugs did to Igbos is barbaric to say the least. How can Nigeria develop with such mindset?

I heard that Igbo Traders could not open their shops in some part of Lagos due to threats from Tinubu thugs. Very sad!

Igbos have the right to vote for the candidate of their choice. President Buhari launched a genocidal campaign against Igbos. He marginalized them in appointments and developmental projects. Why will they vote for him?

#ElbinawiTweets

So it's now you woke up to the fact that there is no such thing as "one Nigeria"?

Igbos were denied go to g in parts of Lagos just for being Igbo

(1) (Reply)

Osinbanjo/el Rufai Vs Tambuwal/udom 2023 / Electricity Drama In Nigeria / Kano State Police Commissioner Call In A Radio Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.