Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST (458 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by 7victor(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
JESUS CHRIST loved us and paid for our sins by HIS death.HE resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must love HIM by loving people and caring for people in need.Since we are now made sinless and righteous by HIS blood,we should thank HIM(JESUS CHRIST) always and do good to people whenever opportunity presents itself.
We should do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to somebody,comforting someone who cries,smiling at people,saying encouraging/sweet words to people,helping someone finish his/her work,helping a person in need,solving someones problem,praying for people etc.That is how to love JESUS.We must love HIM because HE first loved us and makes us righteous and pure by HIS blood.HE is our husband(HE is the husband of all Christians),our darling and our sweetheart.Our bride price was HIS blood and HIS love.Please accept this message.
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by shakmati(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Be led by the Spirit. All this do this and do that no epp anybody! Jesus is Lord!
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by Aphroditee(f): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
I need God's blessing, I'v been trying to pay my school rent for the year all to no avail

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by chukxie(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Aphroditee:
I need God's blessing, I'v been trying to pay my school rent for the year all to no avail

School rent abi school fees? No dey confuse God ooo!
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by Aphroditee(f): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
chukxie:

nope its rent not fees
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by KelvinCX(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
chukxie:

lol
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by finalboss(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Nah aint gay. And he dosent exist.
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by FruitCakes(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
7victor:
JESUS CHRIST is the light of the world.Those with near death experience(NDE) often speak of being drawn towards a light and a tunnel.That light is from JESUS CHRIST since HE is at the centre of the light.The light emanates from HIM.They,more often than not, talk of being absorbed by the light or merging with the light.Christians who have such experience while dying always recognize the light as JESUS CHRIST.Remember we christians have been made righteous and holy by HIS blood.Let us love and help people
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by xoxocandy(f): 5:35am On Mar 03, 2019
ok
Re: Why We Must Fall In Love With JESUS CHRIST by xoxocandy(f): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2019
7victor:
JESUS CHRIST loved us and paid for our sins by HIS death.HE resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must love HIM by loving people and caring for people in need.Since we are now made sinless and righteous by HIS blood,we should thank HIM(JESUS CHRIST) always and do good to people whenever opportunity presents itself.
We should do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to somebody,comforting someone who cries,smiling at people,saying encouraging/sweet words to people,helping someone finish his/her work,helping a person in need,solving someones problem,praying for people etc.That is how to love JESUS.We must love HIM because HE first loved us and makes us righteous and pure by HIS blood.HE is our husband(HE is the husband of all Christians),our darling and our sweetheart.Our bride price was HIS blood and HIS love.Please accept this message.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ogas At The Top, Do Something About This / Why Daddy Freeze Is Wrong About Oyedepo's Canaancity! / Man Says, Christians Who Watch Game Of Thrones Will Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.