Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,536 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira (771 Views)

Mercy Johnson Plays Popular Village Game "Suwe" With Her Kids / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / Baba Suwe Gets N10m From Rev Esther Ajayi For Treatment Abroad Unclesuru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira by Owambeuk: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
BREAKING NEWS: REV ESTHER AJAYI SUPPORTS BABA SUWE With TEN MILLION NAIRA[b][/b](10million naira)

Reverend Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi having been briefed on the current situation of Baba Suwe after SOS was initiated to her thru @abbeyway27 and @bayowagbengaadewusiswagatv PAID the Sum of TEN MILLION NAIRA this Monday morning with total cost of his flight ticket to add support to efforts on ground, for medical assistance quickly. IyaAdura is out of the country but has spoken to Baba Suwe and offered prayers.

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJmLU83q_I
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira by dguyindcorner(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wow! I pray he comes out of this
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira by Rextizz(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
I enjoyed this man movies in the 90's, I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira by Jilo83(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kind gesture Iya Adua worldwide
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Supports Baba Suwe With Ten Million Naira by peteruuu(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wow!

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Is NOT Married To Senator Nwoko But Romantically Involved- SDK / Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says / Snoop Dogg VS Nigerian Police IG: The Resemblance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.