Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:32 PM

In Love With Four Womens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Four Womens (1908 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Four Womens by slex(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
braido:

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Sir do really have some for boys like us waiting on addmition please huk me up my email is. Yarsk4real@yahoo.com. _____________mind you am in Abuja right now. (august 26)

Hi am DAVE I need your advise on a very serious matter, I was in the village the last time, and my mother travel led to see her family, so my girl came around at night and spend the night with me on my mothers personal bed, am feeling geuty, what do I do should I ask her forgiveness?
Reply Reply with quote Notify of replies (august 23)

Well last year my friend choose the sch as second choirs and he was admitted. I think the result should be ammidetly after the strick (august 23)

Am in need of a sugar mummy who is base in Abuja. Am good looking and very very strong in bed, a tryar will convince you. Heat me up on 08033875011 or my black berry pin is 35a810eb let get talking.
Reply (august 15)

THESE ARE SOME OF THE PREVIOUS POSTS BY (RE-IN LOVE WITH FOUR WOMENS)
GOING THROUGH HIS POSTS, AM NOT SURPRISED WITH WHAT HE WROTE!

AH-AH have you been stalking this poster? well dave try and use an English Keyboard next time you go to the cybercafe grin
Re: In Love With Four Womens by evertrue: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2010
instead of reading in school he was busy going out with his senior, how can our secondary schools produce such. na wa ooo.
Re: In Love With Four Womens by braido(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
@ slex, am not stalking him, i only went through his previous posts and saw what he had written. So it wasn't a surprise to me about his write up!
Re: In Love With Four Womens by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
@ Poster, no mind them boh!

Hope still dey for you afterall "Baba mukaila and baba boniface" didn't go to school and today they are the ones running things in your village.

YOU ARE FINISHED!

I just want to believe you only write like this and dont speak same way.

The moroons ONLY   achievement (qualification) in life right now is that he is good in bed.

Which way Nigeria? see our leaders of tomorrow.
Re: In Love With Four Womens by 1102(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
Re: In Love With Four Womens by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
Chineke'eeee NL please make you guys freee me oo. so we have a lot mens on NL lwkmd.
Re: In Love With Four Womens by Jaideyone(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
rotflmao grin couldn't help but laugh. This poster needs to leaves womens and starts biuldings futures for himselfs grin
Re: In Love With Four Womens by albridge(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
bros congratulations grin but i trully doubt that its possible to fall in love with two women at the same time. undecided something is not right here, sad
Re: In Love With Four Womens by 1102(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
Help im in love wiv 2 womens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Age Diffenrence In Relationships. / A friend of mine is too shy / How Do I Get This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.