Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Drake And Nickiminaj Gets Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake And Nickiminaj Gets Married (1925 Views)

Photo: Caption This Girls Look At Nickiminaj / Meet Nickiminaj's Beautiful Mom / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake And Nickiminaj Gets Married by tosinaded(m): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2010
Just saw it on twitter. . .nicki and drake playing games on twitter!
If u biliv. .damn ure dull
Re: Drake And Nickiminaj Gets Married by Kinezeala(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2010
oboy i go kill drake with my bare hands.
Nicki is mine and no other can put us asunder
lol
Re: Drake And Nickiminaj Gets Married by Nellyon(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
why is it impossible that Drake and that girl got married?to me they are a good match, good singers both, she is pumped full of silicon and Drake, well he looks kinda off. his eyes are mad far apart.
Re: Drake And Nickiminaj Gets Married by ideylaff: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
oboy i go kill drake with my bare hands.
Nicki is mine and no other can put us asunder lol

STOP WANKING and dreaming at the same time, grin
Re: Drake And Nickiminaj Gets Married by idupaul: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2011
Nellyon:

why is it impossible that Drake and that girl got married?to me they are a good match, good singers both, she is pumped full of silicon and Drake, well he looks kinda off. his eyes are mad far apart.

Were the one that pumped her full of silicon , Why did u nt pump urself full of silicon then, Anytime a girl with flat b r e a st sees one with full ones they try to remind us its silicon, Yes we know but we like our Nicki like dat

(1) (Reply)

Late Sam Loco Efe Will Be Buried In October 21 / Namadi Sambo Aide. Mallam Umar Sani Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife.. / Wedding Ceremony Of Njideka Kenechukwu Odili And Uzoma Chika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.