Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu (39019 Views)

Mrs Oluremi Tinubu Receives 2nd Lt Princess Oluchukwu Owowoh / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Back2Daura(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daviduch19:
MRS Tinubu has said she won’t run again
That even this RE-run wasn’t her decision.

Good Night

She wan go join her husband as first lady
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by femi4: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Comedy grin
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by luvisdkey: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Eku running ma.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by saintaustine(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
It is too early to say.

POWER intoxicate.

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
What’s been her contribution is what’s most important
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku take am easy

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Hotfreeze: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

You no want Biafra visa?

Them dey behead drug dealers for Kenya o.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daviduch19:
MRS Tinubu has said she won’t run again That even this RE-run wasn’t her decision.
Good Night
You Must Contest. Greedy People
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by obashiakpu(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Of course, she is expecting to be 1st lady next te ure. So how can she run for Senate again. God na ur we dey. Please don't quote me

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by EmekaBlue(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
she don chop belleful
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by mrZENographer: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu and family ruling for 16 years plus.

APC scammers.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by ChristineC: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
No die there
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by MobilityExpress: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daviduch19:

Good Night

Wow, what a decent and mature reply. If it were all these female Nollywood yeyebrities on Instagram, they will have cursed the guy with all kinds of curses grin
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by eagleeye2: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Because your husband has presidential ambition.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by mozona(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
no continue na una get the place
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Mouthgag: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
cobsol:

The northern people are so daft and are dragging this country backward, what kind of useless thing is this? God almighty will punish who ever that joined us with this set of fools even the senseless Yorubas.

Igbos no bera time to leave Nigeria than now.lets fight with our last blood.
Lol
Yeye
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by senrino(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
If you like

Dem go collect am frm you
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by anochuko01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Minister loading....then governor!
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by obonujoker(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Imagine this Slave mentality! Olofo... Na thunder go fire you and ur generations! angry Africans sha... Damn it! angry angry angry

Wait... come back here... before you waka commot, take did as a gift! grin

Lol.... Una fit do o ti to not even o to ge for mama ni?? Lol...
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by prewtyjulie(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
senate seat should have a time limit, so this politicians will start investing our money back into d economy and employ labor
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
thunder74:
It is not your intention, yet you contested. Who is deceiving who?
Did you notice the arrogance in her tone? Her tone was arrogant considering the genuflective nature of the one begging. Dino said it then that she's so power drunk that if those that mill around her husband calls her senator, she will seriously warn you no to ever try that again. She wants to be addressed as mummy. Mtcheeeew
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by fikiman7000(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
The guy is talking as if the tinubus are gods smh

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by emmanuelex1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu is a wise politician, i like his politics he moves with the majority and that is why he will always win
franchasng:
She saw Nigerians's outrage online and knew that if she and her husband does not take time, their political dynasty will be destroyed by their own people.

Tinubu get sense sha, he watches trend of events and know when to bite and when to withdraw, he has seen what happened to Saraki, fear don catch the drug kingpin lol shocked, I envy his smartness small lol
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Predstan: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Kenya Visa is very easy to get
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by ChijyWills(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Badonasty(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daviduch19:

Good Night

I'm going to save this
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:

I can see you are desperate ... lemme dash free visa to Somalia.... when get there, you will thank me.
If you are interested email...
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Ayobami7(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
We don hear
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by spiralwedge(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daviduch19:

Good Night

This is the next governor of Lagos after Sanwo-Olu and the first Female governor in 2023.

Sanwo-Olu will do one term like Ambode.

She has been a class of her own having an outstanding career politically with good stewardship.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Lexicon123: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Babasaraki:
You for sleep there na? She saw the hand writting Clearly on the wall....... Comes 2023 a youths will surely unseat her
- Will that ever happen? Does the youth's tomorrow ever come in Nigeria. Even if it's drawing closer the youths themselves will push it back. The 2019 and previous elections in Nigeria is a clear evidence of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up / Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari / Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.