Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Buhari Beats Atiku In Lagos With Over 130,000 Votes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Beats Atiku In Lagos With Over 130,000 Votes (368 Views)

Mary-Maudline Uzoamaka Nwifuru Graces MC Walter 130-Hour Marathon Entertainment / Davido Challaenge: Davido Has Received Over 130 Million So Far / Falz Takes A Swipe At Buhari And Atiku In New Song #noshishi4bribe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Beats Atiku In Lagos With Over 130,000 Votes by Yelakem737(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
A female National Youth Service Corps, NYSC member in Rivers state, Fakorede Bukola, has taken to her social media page to express profound gratitude to a fellow corps member, Adaji Muhammed, who saved her during election violence, which erupted in Bonny, Rivers state last Saturday, February 23rd.seen carrying his female colleague during the crisis, while security operatives watched them and did nothing.

Taking to her Instagram page to thank Muhammed, Fakorede wrote;

”I am using this medium to inform the general public on the trending pics of a Corp member that many blogs, TV channels etc tagged dead in their major headlines that I am alive and fine..please ignore anyone who says I am dead. Thanks…….And to my hero @adajimuhammed ,I can’t thank u enough but I know God will reward you. THANK YOU

https://yelakem.com/nysc-member-in-rivers-thanks-male-colleague-who-saved-her-life/19488/

Re: Buhari Beats Atiku In Lagos With Over 130,000 Votes by oldman112(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Be warned

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of MC Stan Rapper (altaf Shaikh) Age, Wiki, Height, Weight Girlfriend / Stop Begging Online A Nigerian In Diaspora Blast Mr Jollof / Phyno And Teni Signs As Ambassadors Of Tomtom (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.