Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins (1892 Views)

Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
We all know the majority of Nigerians are angry with Buhari and he'll lose. Infortunately, there is something called rigging. This is to say, even if Buhari loses, the system will be manipulated and he will be declared the winner.

Sadly, he is deadly and there is nothing you can do about it. If you cough, you'll be jailed or killed.

If you ask me, Nigeria truly deserve a wicked leader. What we did to Jonathan, we'll suffer it for 8 years.

So, if you want to survive Buhari's second tenure, START AN ONLINE BUSINESS.

Why? Buhari doesn't have a strong economic team and you can take advantage of this. The Naira will be weak against the dollar. Luckily, your online business will mostly pay you in dollars. When you convert the money to Naira, it will turn to millions.

So, for those that will venture into profitable online businesses, there is nothing to worry about — only those who are unwise will suffer, not you.

Wipe your tears and don't worry, but be happy.

I'M HAPPY!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Next2Bezee(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari has won. We move on.

Even if Atiku had won, all we'll get is the gratification of someone we support winning.

Nigeria is currently a failed country. Just see how many people have died for these old men to attain power. Buhari and Atiku will still work together and share money for the next 4 years.

Yet, Nigerians on the lower level are insulting and killing each other.

Nigeria, which way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
iClef:
We all know the majority of Nigerians are angry with Buhari and he'll lose. Infortunately, there is something called rigging. This is to say, even if Buhari loses, the system will be manipulated and he will be declared the winner.

Sadly, he is deadly and there is nothing you can do about it. If you cough, you'll be jailed or killed.

If you ask me, Nigeria truly deserve a wicked leader. What we did to Jonathan, we'll suffer it for 8 years.

Why? Buhari doesn't have a strong economic team and you can take advantage of this. The Naira will be weak against the dollar. Luckily, your online business will mostly pay you in dollars. When you convert the money to Naira, it will turn to millions.

So, for those that will venture into profitable online businesses, there is nothing to worry about — only those who are unwise will suffer, not you.

I'M HAPPY!
Seriouly I also considered this when voting for atiku... if naira gains value I'll loose alot of money especially on cryptocurrencies where 90% of my income comes from... if dollar gains value.. I'll be in deep shit..

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by femo122: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Be Smart this 2019

Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Zombicmodz: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cheer up

Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
The internet billionaire has started again
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by obailala(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
iClef:

I'M HAPPY!
The Naira cannot fall further, the main factor which hit the Naira in 2015-2017 was the sharp drop in oil prices, conplemented in 2016 by the sharp drop in oil export; all that is in the past now. Also, with the current state of things, the CBN if it wishes can afford to release dollars into the market to even drop the Naira back to N200/$, but it has intentionally been maintained at N360/$ for close to 2 years now just to encourage local production and exports. Only forseeable issue that can cause the Naira to drop is if some folks resume bombing of oil facilities like it happened in 2016.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
As I have told you people, start an online business. Buhari has won and his behaviour will get worse. Let the joy of his victory fade in 5 months and watch his true color.

Buhari is rulling with anger. Why? He lost election twice before, so this is a payback to all Nigerians.

5 things will happen in 15 months time:

1. Niger Delta Avengers will start
2. Boko Haram will be stronger
3. Fulani Herdsmen will start killing even in front of army and nothing will happen
4. Other new insurgences will emerge
5. Kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, ritual, rape, etc. will skyrocket

Buhari's hidden mission as a president is: VENGEANCE. Una wey no wan hear go suffer.

At most, only 3 projects will be started and completed by APC — the rest of the money will be shared after 4 years.

So, to those of you who will refuse to go into online business, you'll keep roaming the street or internet looking for a job.

I have warned you, so be wise. Go and learn some digital skills. APC won't save you and if you demand for your right, they'll kill you and nothing will happen.

I don't support PDP or APC, but a better Nigeria. Unfortunately, a better Nigeria is not coming even in the next 100 years — except a revolution happens.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by owunabastard: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Seriouly I also considered this when voting for atiku... if naira gains value I'll loose alot of money especially on cryptocurrencies where 90% of my income comes from... if dollar gains value.. I'll be in deep shit..
Nna you spoke the truth, I thought of same cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2019
APCsupporter:
The internet billionaire has started again
How has your life been, Mr. Un-billonaire? I checked your profile for the first time and realized you haven't been online since April.

I hope Buhari's herdsmen haven't killed you? Or are you hustling offline to survive? Eyah, sorry eh!

Since you called me an internet billionaire, when I didn't say I'm a billionaire, I guess you've seen the difference between an internet billionaire and a frustrated Nigerian who supports APC.

Whatever you're going through, be strong eh. God will provide. wink
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
iClef:
How has your life been, Mr. Un-billonaire? I checked your profile for the first time and realized you haven't been online since April.

I hope Buhari's herdsmen haven't killed you? Or are you hustling offline to survive? Eyah, sorry eh!

Since you called me an internet billionaire, when I didn't say I'm a billionaire, I guess you've seen the difference between an internet billionaire and a frustrated Nigerian who supports APC.

Whatever you're going through, be strong eh. God will provide. wink

This guy is a real clown though. How many accounts do you operate? More than 4. That i haven't used this doesn't mean i am off nairaland. Your mentor is currently in FBI net. You and other liars, click-baiters and fraudsters on this forum will soon follow suitgrin.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2019
APCsupporter:

This guy is a real clown though. How many accounts do you operate? More than 4. That i haven't used this doesn't mean i am off nairaland. Your mentor is currently in FBI net. You and other liars, click-baiters and fraudsters on this forum will soon follow suitgrin.
All fraudsters ruining the image of Nigeria must be caught in Jesus name. Amen. I truly support that.

Glad you finally borrowed a phone, since APC refused to buy you one, to login. Congrats!

I know you'll soon lack money for sub, so don't forget to let me know and I'll credit your phone.

I just want you to stay online day and night and waste away. Whenever I know your mates are busy making legit money online, but you're busy fighting for a political while staying broke, it gives me joy. Though, don't commit suicide yet, just stay confused.

Keep it up.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:
All fraudsters ruining the image of Nigeria must be caught in Jesus name. Amen. I truly support that.

Glad you finally borrowed a phone, since APC refused to buy you one, to login. Congrats!

I know you'll soon lack money for sub, so don't forget to let me know and I'll credit your phone.

I just want you to stay online day and night and waste away. Whenever I know your mates are busy making legit money online, but you're busy fighting for a political while staying broke, it gives me joy. Though, don't commit suicide yet, just stay confused.

Keep it up.

Lol. why is a billionaire wasting his precious time on an irrelevant broke dude like me on Nairaland though and typing long epistles? Someone is tearfulcheesy. Perhaps your other accounts have been deactivated to avoid being fished out like Invictus. Lolcheesy.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2019
APCsupporter:

Lol. why is a billionaire wasting his precious time on an irrelevant broke dude like me on Nairaland though and typing long epistles? Someone is tearfulcheesy. Perhaps your other accounts have been deactivated to avoid being fished out like Invictus. Lolcheesy.

I never said I'm a billionaire. You said, "This internet billionaire." You accused me of being a billionaire and I decided to accept it. Trust me, I'm getting there — not in Naira, but in Pounds and Dollars. Don't worry, I'll help the less privileged.

The more I help, the more blessings.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2019
APCsupporter:

I engage people like you just to increase views and reach more clients. Nothing special in replying you. It's for my self-interest.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2019
Kama23:

Ahhhh, welcome my dear. I guess yu didn't know that calling the mods can backfire.

You be scammer and and I will fix you

Your turn to reply

Finally, you'll never get a single reply from me. For the APC guy, I'll still manage him.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:

I engage people like you just to increase views and reach more clients. Nothing special in replying you. It's for my self-interest.

I see. May God give you enough real life money for ads so that you will stop needing someone to engage youcheesy
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2019
APCsupporter:

I see. May God give you enough real life money for ads so that you will stop needing someone to engage youcheesy
Amen.

May God forever keep you as an APCsupporter and not an APC chairman.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:

I never said I'm a billionaire. You said, "This internet billionaire." You accused me of being a billionaire and I decided to accept it. Trust me, I'm getting there — not in Naira, but in Pounds and Dollars. Don't worry, I'll help the less privileged.

The more I help, the more blessings.

All hail the Nigerian Kylie Jennercheesy.
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Kama23:

Come on don't be like that. I thought we commoners live of billionaire attention.

I be poor man and you be billionaire abi?

That guy is a real daydreamer seeking to fool innocent people. Till date i have never seen his ad on this forum. Only misleading titles to fraudulently draw viewers
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Kama23:

iClef is same as iLegendd

He's a fraud.

My guy he has more than two accounts. he even has one with a female moniker. I just pity the people that patronise him, thats if they truly do
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by APCsupporter: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:
Amen.
May God forever keep you as an APCsupporter and not an APC chairman.
Okay sir
Re: BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2019
APCsupporter:

Okay sir
Glad I helped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: What's The Best Caption For This Picture? / Why Do People Say Muslims Are Many In Edo State? / #NASS: Senator Dino Melaye, Others Pictured With Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.