Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,735 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano (72771 Views)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Buhdeuce: 5:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Felixv:
you have to wonder how atiku is feeling now,he showed so much disrespect to the president that one would think he had seen the future.

the name buhari would haunt him for the rest of his life, and the same goes for saraki ,who blatantly disrespected both buhari and osinbajo.

but we are thankful that a thief was not allowed near out treasury.

Very well said bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Kobicove(m): 5:32am On Feb 26, 2019
This was a massacre!
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Benwallt(m): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Our problem is that we like food(no pun intended)during Jonathan's government we feed fat n forget our problems, this government though not better off brought us back to reality that as Nigerian we can only jump from frying pan to fire not water.
Only God know what we did wrong.
IjebuWarrior:

Btw.... I don't hate, I included all 9ja Politicians regardless of what and who they are. They're all responsible for corruption. This is exactly why military intervenes in a nation or perhaps, why people revolt.

There's a reason why we're not advanced and can never be advanced like the whites... 500yrs ago, the French revolted against their Monarchs, King Louis XIV as a result of these similar things we currently experience in Nigeria. They executed their Monarchs!

But of course, in this part of the world, we're known COWARDS!
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Olajah81: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Igbo are mourning...

We need articulated drugs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by bluecircle470: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
NONSENSE !!!

We need some form of revolution in this country ASAP! The rate at which people like Tinubu and all other politicians are looting Nigeria's resources is alarming. Yes, I'm angry and jealous when someone steals my property yet, flaunts it right before my eyes. angry

They all need to be killed! angry

Let’s start from your kings down to governors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by puffy23(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2019
dhardy09:
Buhari the Master Rigger nothing last forever someday you will pay for this or your Children would be humiliated for this act .. That's for sure Karma would catch up

Some people will just open their mouth and be spitting rubbish, what as Buhari done here?
Nigeria has never had any any election that is totally free and fair. Even the election that made Yaradua our president wasn’t completely F and f. The candidate with the master plan for rigging and the support of majority wins. Election is not won in social media my dear .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Solidlove(m): 6:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Friend01(m): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Any one who laughs or smiles at what is happening in the North in regards to voting does not love the future of his children. A future where your children will never have a say in elections. They will be educated but they will not be able to determine their leaders. They will be eloquent but will have no voice.
The Northwest have perfected the Voodooism of election rigging. They chant the words of the spirits calling their ancestors to come thumbprint on the ballots while the boys from the south beat the drums for the shrine. I feel for South and future of its generations.

#Richdad

Wail all you want, it won't change anything.
You people are seriously pained because the people you referred to as "born troway " are teaching you easterners and some deluded south westerners a thorough political lesson of your lives.

Now, you guys will understand that democracy is about the numbers of voters you can churn out not the amount of likes and shares you get on Nairaland to woo simpletons.

Whether you like it or not, inshaa'a Allāh we going to the next level .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Amein(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2019
YurFatHer:
more like
click like for APC, click share for PDP wink
hahaa!�
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Amein(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2019
fof1:

LET THEM CONTINUE WITH D RIGGED RESULTS. THEIR CONSCIENCE IS DEAD. APC AND INEC ARE IN COLLABO SUPPORTED BY THEIR AGENTS ON D NET.

��

��
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Amein(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2019
ACE1010:

Sai buhari grin grin grin next level cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Rolings: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Next level kill you there. You will see how this country will be shut down soon. Get ready. Dooms day ahead

You don't have monopoly of violence...... Besides Pdp dey learn when it comes to election violence but there is no violence because the north affirmed next level
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by EMONI22(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2019
PDP goverment enslave dis country for 16years,withouth any development,no way 4 that again we are here to stay for 16 years o to ge for pdp
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Baawaa(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2019
ttemmi:
Those of you who deceived Atiku and defrauded him this far, you are all Azz suckers. grin tongue

Click like in support of BUHARI

Or

Share for ATIKU
Where are the Atikulooting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by SocialJustice: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
IRIEBOY:
lolz Nigerians won't protest. highest you will just 200 people in the protest. call for party and they will all come
True

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Basher8583: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Idiot, come to Ph I will employ you and feed your family. For your information the fucking government hasn't done anything for me. I only pity your brothers and sisters begging in the streets of Port Harcourt. Henceforth nothing for them since your people prefer poverty. You will all die in Poverty. All your almajiri brothers will have nothing to eat.

Hey hey. Stop the insult.
Since you are comfortably wealthy then why the rant. How e come dey pain you. Or are you afraid that your illegal business will be busted by Buhari cuz I really dont get the reason for your ranting.
And for your information. I am very wealth thank you. And probably more than you.
Its evident your business is not legit and Im 100% correct about this else you wont be bleeting like a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by onizsure: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2019
dhardy09:
Buhari the Master Rigger nothing last forever someday you will pay for this or your Children would be humiliated for this act .. That's for sure Karma would catch up

What you don't understand is that Buhari does not need to rig election for him to defeat Atiku in the whole of the north. You probably have not been to the North before to know what the people there think of Atiku. Even if Atiku context against a mad man on the street, the mad man will defeat him in the north. It's as bad as that for Atiku in the north. If not for the money he gave out to bribe his way out, he wouldn't have even gotten a single vote from Kano.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by chrisifeanyi: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Hey hey. Stop the insult.
Since you are comfortably wealthy then why the rant. How e come dey pain you. Or are you afraid that your illegal business will be busted by Buhari cuz I really dont get the reason for your ranting.
And for your information. I am very wealth thank you. And probably more than you.
Its evident your business is not legit and Im 100% correct about this else you wont be bleeting like a goat.

You are a f00l. Boko Haram insurgent.
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by mcmyvoice: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2019
This election is about who at smart who; the stronder rigger carry the day
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Laid2001: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
e bi like say this thing dey pain you too much oo.
O ya take some pain reliever ..

chrisifeanyi:

You are a f00l. Boko Haram insurgent.
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Emerituz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
N0favors:
Bros, they are mad for him but you can’t ignore the rigging part. Let’s be sincere
I'm not saying the election was 100% free and fair but the rigging was done by both parties.
Even if the election were to be free and fair, were you expecting Atiku/PDP tp win before
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by AMvanquish: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm in Kano and I can assure you there was massive rigging. Most PDP strongholds had card reader issues resulting to massive manual voting in favour of APC, also vote buying by APC was rampant.
PDP were dealt with in their own rigging game
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
buspid:

Aunty mi, Fikemi! the likes are coming already, check the post again.

Meanwhile, Atiku gathered lots of votes on social media and he is still losing woefully now.

emabinu mah, we are on this next level train till 2023. grin cheesy

No be me and you o brother MI, am on an entirely different new level beyond what buhari and his stooges can offer me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Lekki Deep Seaport Makes History, Receives First Cargo Vessel (Photos) / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.