Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman (61674 Views)

I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Sugarplum777(f): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
What a shameful act

Join my signature for massive football winningS cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by omoteacher(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

As far as he is not an average citizen, it's non of my business. All these super rich and first class citizens should sought themselves out and leave the average citizens out of their mystery. They are the ones enjoying this country. What concern me and Iwu ? Someone that has enough money to take 10 SANs for his case.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Laredojohn(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmm na wa oo, expect more brutality, more arrest and all after may 2019 swearing in... I just hope that there is fairness in this fight against corruption... I see some Apc stalwarts facing serious problems because of their past deeds. A better Nigeria all we crave for and we hope our leaders strive to provide this
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by BiafraIsFree: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
zoedew:

Father, expose and totally put to shame all - North, South, East and West of Nigeria who have been corrupt in Nigeria and are not repentant about it but continue to steal from the public treasury and mismanage our affairs! By fire and generational discomfort and disease please recover from them and their generations ALL they have stolen from us. Let them not have ease and peace until they have returned all they stole from us!

Fulani herdsmen are coming, support Biafra restoration for a better standard of living and infrastructure.

We are IPOB, we are great Biafran.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by franchasng: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
ninocia18:
In the past 4 years, we have seen headlines of how other countries will soon abandon fuel consuming cars and start using electricity. We have seen headlines of economies booming or new inventions happening all over the world. Pictures of Nigerians who go abroad to enjoy a better life with better infrastructure and better standard of living.
Has it occurred to us that in the past 4 years, the only serious headlines that has graced our eyes in this country is who efcc arrested and who they did not arrest. Ghost amounts that had been recovered that we can't see both in cash and infrastructure. While the world has advanced in 4 years, we have been chasing ghosts. Father , help us in this country. Don't let this curse of a man remain with us any longer. We gave done our part but you know you have the final say. Remove the worm that has spoilt this nation that we may come alive again. Give us a leader whose words are your words and whose heart beat is your heart beat. Thank you. Amen.
Be assured that if Buhari rigged himself into power again against the will of the masses, I join my faith with your faith and that of millions of Nigerians whose Buhari's government's one-sided policies, wickedness and marginalization have rendered hopeless and pronounce that Buhari will not complete his second tenure as President, God is not man that He can lie.

Time will tell
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by dododawa1: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Habibsocial080:
LALASTICA arrived Abuja to swear in ATIKU as PRESIDENT of NAIRALAND
not only naiarland but social media president.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by michlins(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amah70:

How could you when he is no Jega or Mohammed?
those two gave us confidence in the electoral system. The former however gave us the most shambolic election ever
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Gucciboss: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good news. Destroyer of our democracy. Next should Jega after Jega manhood abi na wetin be him name sef
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by ogene007: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mammangaddafi:
Baba don start work... Arrest Obasanjo also
I'm sure you are not okay with the naira exchanging at #370 to a dollar, you want it to hit #740. Your eyes will clear soon.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by olowo1930: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nigeria is finished. God take control.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by JimD(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wrong move to arrest a former INEC chairman at this time.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by JimD(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
ninocia18:
In the past 4 years, we have seen headlines of how other countries will soon abandon fuel consuming cars and start using electricity. We have seen headlines of economies booming or new inventions happening all over the world. Pictures of Nigerians who go abroad to enjoy a better life with better infrastructure and better standard of living.
Has it occurred to us that in the past 4 years, the only serious headlines that has graced our eyes in this country is who efcc arrested and who they did not arrest. Ghost amounts that had been recovered that we can't see both in cash and infrastructure. While the world has advanced in 4 years, we have been chasing ghosts. Father , help us in this country. Don't let this curse of a man remain with us any longer. We gave done our part but you know you have the final say. Remove the worm that has spoilt this nation that we may come alive again. Give us a leader whose words are your words and whose heart beat is your heart beat. Thank you. Amen.

Many Nigerians have low IQ, its proved. But I just feel the hopelessness of youths who still rely on 30k monthly from the government. And support Buhari online like their 30k future depends on it. Thank God I don't and will never depend on government for anything. Ever.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Charly68: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Iwu is the electoral consultant of certain party ...he has been teaching them the best way to scuttle our electoral process ..When the process is over he would be free to exercise his fundamental human right..but for now,he has to be kept for security reason
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Habibsocial080:
LALASTICA arrived Abuja to swear in ATIKU as PRESIDENT of NAIRALAND

Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by BigBashiru: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
yaksdavirus:
And the tyrant continues, God please destroy all forces of evil.

Keep waiting for God don't go and fight for your life
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by RevenGeMission: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
ninocia18:

Is like your brain is turninoninown
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by BigBashiru: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amah70:

Those governing Nigeria are on rampage. Whisk away, arrest, detain, interrogate, release, detain. Not even in Idi Amin's Uganda did we hear this sort of ..

It will get worse with second term - media censorship - full blown dictatorship
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Jacko1(m): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2019
ninocia18:

Leh me tell you.... Stop saying......... Fact.
Guy All major car companies come 2023 will be rolling out just electric cars. China and usa pursuing this as they hate buying petroleum. The hope now is migrate out of Nigeria.be outside looking inwards.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by BigBashiru: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2019
My problem now is if buhari win, how long is he going to stay in england for another medical needs.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by FarahAideed: 12:42am On Feb 26, 2019
slimany:
I will continue to blame Jonathan for conceding defeats. If Nigeria returns to war ,He caused it by mere handing over power to the dangerous Cabals that would rather have anything spoiled than to concede power .

exactly ..Jonathan was such a fool ...
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Gandollaar(f): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2019
slimany:
I will continue to blame Jonathan for conceding defeats. If Nigeria returns to war ,He caused it by mere handing over power to the dangerous Cabals that would rather have anything spoiled than to concede power .
How would he have known?
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by BigBashiru: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2019
olowo1930:
Nigeria is finished. God take control.

Keep waiting for God don't go and work.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by Arisheloaded(m): 1:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Ha
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by immaculate1234(m): 2:58am On Feb 26, 2019
EdoBozz:
might end up enjoying the next four years more than we imagined.

hmm I hope so cos so may unconstitutional procedures taking course
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by CoolAmbience(m): 3:34am On Feb 26, 2019
slimany:

See them!

They can't even wait to get a glimpse of the details.

Childish!
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by AroleOduduwa(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2019
BigBashiru:

I will tell Nigerians what I believe are facts.

1. God would never do for man in most circumstances what is in the domain of man to do - even the children of Israel had to fight wars - if they didnt win their wars they remained captives - so also in Nigeria - we need a silent revolution - I believe that revolution will come with e-voting. Nigerians sue INEC at various Nigerian and African Union courts and demand e-voting mobile app developed by international firm like pricewaterhouse coopers by March 2021 - once we have evoting infrastructure, we can oust bad leaders easily. Its not about prayer though its important in the background, its about action.

2. Assuming the Northern results are accurate, we see the power of action; while the christian south were busy praying, the muslim north were busy taking action i.e. coming under the sun to vote. When they win, the south will start crying and praying. Even the bible says faith without works is dead. No cutting corners with God.

You’re very much correct
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by rahij: 5:19am On Feb 26, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Bhet why na?
Because Buhary doesn't forgive...he suddenly remembered that he once lost elections under him, now it's time to pay for his sins. Next level assured already.
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by NothingDoMe: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2019
rahij:

Because Buhary doesn't forgive...he suddenly remembered that he once lost elections under him, now it's time to pay for his sins. Next level assured already.
Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman by SeunOlat: 5:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Zubby Michael Shows-Off His Christmas Cow (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.