Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi (36777 Views)

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by 2fine2fast(m): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2019
klever18:

19 states in the north?
Yes Oga..
North West 7
North East. 6
North Central 6.

Do your maths and kindly visit Google for more information.
Cheers.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by bluecircle470: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Anagha123:
Shut ur mouth, we all know Umahi is a Freind of Buhari and hated Peter Obi. He didn't really campaign for Atiku/obi but was busy campaigning for his re-election. You can see that in the turn out of voters

Fire dey burn you and your pikin which one u go first off.....
Wailers keep on wailing
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by LIBERTY1980(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2019
eagleeye2:

Una too like to prayers for this country. A man who ignored you all in his first term and carried on as if you people didn't matter is the one you want his second term to be better than the first. I laugh at your gullibility.
My Dear Iam Only Fulfiling What My Bible Told Me, The Bible Says We Should Pray For Our Leaders, If All Of Us Want Nigeria To Move To Her Next Level, We Must Pray To God To Help Our President, He Is The Chosen One, Only God Knows Why He Chose Him, Against Alot Of Nigerians Wish,especially The Christians; Take It Or Leave It, Buhari Is The Cyrus Of Our Time, God Will Use Him To Pull Some People Down.
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by akintunde63: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2019
References:
Gov. David Umahi of Ebonyi has debunked the insinuation that South East Governors influence results to help President Muhammadu Buhari achieve 25 per cent of votes in states in the zone.

Umahi made the declaration on Monday in Abakaliki while addressing newsmen, noting that the insinuation was unfounded and blamed such on fake news purveyors in the social media.

“Why do we need to negotiate for the sex of a child when the child has been given birth to? “The fact is that the president remains the boss of all governors and any reasonable governor must respect the president, party differences apart.

“You gain nothing by castigating him and such castigation does not stop him from being the president. “You should rather make him your friend and see how you can get something for your people. “The bible tells us that when the ways of a man is pleasing unto God, it keeps his enemies to be at peace with him,” he said.

The governor noted that those who lived for themselves end up heating the system as they collected their salaries at the end of the month, fed freely among others. “I am in a hurry to change the story, narratives of Ebonyi people so whatever vehicle of peace that I need to join to achieve this, I will join.

“Our people are good in social media but will never go to get their voter cards and will be announcing results,” he said. He enjoined journalists to vote in the elections to enshrine good governance despite their election monitoring schedules. “I expect 90 per cent success in the elections of March 9 and I want you to ask me question on this, that day. “All the prophecies made on this election failed and you (journalists) were the ones propagating these prophecies. “People will just wake up and declare: thus says the lord and this is unfortunate,” he said.

Umahi commended INEC for ensuring a hitch free election but urged it to ensure the efficiency of the card reader which recorded several hitches on Saturday. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/south-east-governors-did-not-influence-results-to-favour-buhari-umahi/

Politics is all about alignments! Man wey sabi, I hail u!
He has quickly aligned himself with the power at the top
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by nrexzy: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2019
LIBERTY1980:
God Can't Lie, I Told People That, Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria, Buhari Is The Cyrus Of Our Time,#Isaiah 45# Even That Man Of God That Predicted That Atiku Will Win 20 State, I Sorry For You, This Man Of God Was Busy Saying What He Want, In The Name Of God, Not What God Want, All Nigerians Must Pray And Ask God To Enable Mr President #buhari# So That His 2 Terms In The Office, Will Be Better Than His First Term.

Simple
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by RTSC: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2019
akintunde63:

Politics is all about alignments! Man wey sabi, I hail u!
He has quickly aligned himself with the power at the top
Politics is local.

He will soon learn the lesson akpabio has learnt.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by akintunde63: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2019
RTSC:

Politics is local.

He will soon learn the lesson akpabio has learnt.

Umahi is smart, even if he does lose, he has a ministerial slot waiting for him
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by zinizta: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2019
FedericGodwin:
Yes, this is one of the best and refined people from that region.
Others hate without reasons.
They don't want pmb have just few votes? Jokers

Cosigned
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by zinizta: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
NONSENSE...

We need some form of revolution in this country ASAP! The rate at which people like Tinubu and all other politicians are looting Nigeria's resources is alarming. Yes, I'm angry and jealous when someone steals my property yet, flaunts it right before my eyes. angry

They all need to be killed! angry

Start the revolution by slitting your own wrist cos you're part of the problem...
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by TheArabianMan: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2019
brainbox80:
ALWAYS QUICK TO THROW INSULTS. I HAD THOUGHT YOU WOULD WANT BETTER INSIGHT BUT OBVIOUSLY, IT'S A WASTE TO HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH YOU. Stop being this brainless, okay
Obviously I wouldn't grant the required audience to converse with a failure like you who is just an exhibit. You stinck woman
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by brainbox80: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheArabianMan:

Obviously I wouldn't grant the required audience to converse with a failure like you who is just an exhibit. You stinck woman
HAHAHAHA... LAUGHING AT YOU IN SWAHILI!!! IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT AN EMPTY VESSEL LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE. WELL, I'M GLAD THAT I'M DOING VERY OKAY OVER HERE. THOUGH I'M A NIGERIAN THROUGH AND THROUGH BUT I DON'T EVEN BASE IN THE COUNTRY COS IT'S A STENCH OF A NATION IN EVERY WAY HENCE, MAKING MANY HIDE THERE IDENTITIES WHEN OUTSIDE. THE WORST IS THAT YOUTHS LIKE YOU ENJOY THE NATIONAL ROTS EVEN TAKING IT ALL AS 'MODUS OPERANDI' NOT MINDING HOW THEY DENT YOUR FUTURE GLOBALLY. WAKE UP MAN AND STOP BEING A MYOPIC AND VULGAR BLACK DUDE, OKAY
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by veesion: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
That.UMAHI OF A GUY SABI PLAY SAFE
HIM WE ALL KNOW SAY DO BACKYARD RUNS WITH BUHARI
Re: 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi by TheArabianMan: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
brainbox80:
HAHAHAHA... LAUGHING AT YOU IN SWAHILI!!! IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT AN EMPTY VESSEL LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE. WELL, I'M GLAD THAT I'M DOING VERY OKAY OVER HERE. THOUGH I'M A NIGERIAN THROUGH AND THROUGH BUT I DON'T EVEN BASE IN THE COUNTRY COS IT'S A STENCH OF A NATION IN EVERY WAY HENCE, MAKING MANY HIDE THERE IDENTITIES WHEN OUTSIDE. THE WORST IS THAT YOUTHS LIKE YOU ENJOY THE NATIONAL ROTS EVEN TAKING IT ALL AS 'MODUS OPERANDI' NOT MINDING HOW THEY DENT YOUR FUTURE GLOBALLY. WAKE UP MAN AND STOP BEING A MYOPIC AND VULGAR BLACK DUDE, OKAY
U call living in Malaysia doing very ok. I know ur type money monger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.