Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? (1079 Views)

Peter Obi's Borehole: When A Time Bomb Is More Accepted Just Because Of Hatred. / APC Rally In Bauchi Today, People Shouting "Sai Atiku" (More Videos) / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by hisexcellency34: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Despite being a Northerner and former Vice-president, Why is Atiku Abubakar not acceptable to Northerners like President Muhammadu Buhari? Being a Fulani and Muslim, I was expecting him to massively divide Buhari's votes in the North but he was massively rejected? Is it because of his integrity?

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Northerners voted massively for Atiku, what we have now is Figures written by Apc and in collaboration with INEC. Don't deceive yourself. Northerners voted for Atiku. This elections was rigged, leave Northerners out of this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by yrex01(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Despite being a Northerner and former Vice-president, Why is Atiku Abubakar not acceptable to Northerners like President Muhammadu Buhari? Being a Fulani and Muslim, I was expecting him to massively divide Buhari's votes in the North but he was massively rejected? Is it because of his integrity?
bro, he's not accepted by south, he just adopted buhari enemies. If boko haram leader stand up against buhari, southern support boko haram n vote him against buhari.

But buhari z naturally loved.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by Baawaa(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Southerners are real zombies,they don't know what they want

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by hisexcellency34: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
But Oshiomhole said he can swear by Quran INEC is working for PDP

Betmaster3:
Northerners voted massively for Atiku, what we have now is Figures written by Apc and in collaboration with INEC. Don't deceive yourself. Northerners voted for Atiku. This elections was rigged, leave Northerners out of this

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by Mightymanna(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku never had genuine supporters he just inherited Buhari's enemies

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

You should know that was a political statement
Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by TooMuchStuff: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Zombies no dey get boundary of foolishness wallahi...
How would Oshiomhole as a Catholic swear with Quran..?

Is Adams a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
After living all my life with hausa ppl i can say that

1. He is too exposed...he is too modern and civilized educated...his association again with kafuri ppl i.e aun univ marrying kafuri women...et all

2.he is not a fanatic....to be popular in the north you have to be a fanatic...i.e some of the things he was saying b/4 the election.i.e criticizing the fulani attacks...fraternizing with igbos ..
To gain more fans in the north especially among almajiri you must never criticize the fulani attacks inshort you must support it...reason elrufai and buhari are very popular

Someone like elrufai will in the future will get same cult like followership in the north...he knows his onions well

3.worst of it all....trying to restructure the country...he shot himself in the foot with that...northerners in general are afraid of restructuring

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by riches4me(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
To clearly show that he was not accepted. What nickname or appellation was given to him in the north, ATIKULATED was actually from South. How many northerners can pronounce it unlike SAI BABA that has its origin from the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by Charmingrascal(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Because they know his true colour unlike South Easterners that support him because of their sheer hatred for PMB.

It is the same way Kwarans rejected Saraki while South Easterners who don't know the plight of Kwarans support him
Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by traffwire: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari was kind to Northerners. But played hardship on Southerners
Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by obonujoker(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Because they know his true colour unlike South Easterners that support him because of their sheer hatred for PMB.

It is the same way Kwarans rejected Saraki while South Easterners who don't know the plight of Kwarans support him

What abouty theYoruba Muslims in Oyo that rejected Buhari??

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by sweerychick(f): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
obonujoker:

don't mind that kid.... The only reason I saw Atiku losing in the North is because of restructuring.. that is what the bigoted northerners hate
Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by Charmingrascal(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=obonujoker post=76147191]
Because The Yorubas don't put their eggs in one basket. That is matured politics
Re: Why Is Atiku More Accepted By Southerners Than Northerners? by Charmingrascal(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
obonujoker:

Because the Yorubas don't put their eggs in one basket. That is the matured way of playing politics

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Governor Election Results / Tinubu May Foist His Erstwhile Commissioners On Sanwo-olu / Only Yoruba Care About Abiola, The Rest Of Us Long Moved On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.