Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent (920 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Abiboss: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019
By Egufe Yafugborhi

Rivers State party agent for All Progressives Congress, APC, in Saturday’s presidential election, Samson Igerebara, yesterday, gave a graphic description of how militants killed, tied up, beheaded and paraded the community with the head of the party’s ex-official, Ignatius Fubara, shortly before Saturday’s election.

Igerebara also narated how Mowan Exeter, his elder brother and nephew, were killed.

Speaking at the state Collation Centre in Port Harcourt, Igerebara said there was no way the number of recorded voters could have voted during the ensuing stampede.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had announced 72,330 votes for Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and 72,766 votes for APC in the presidential polls held in Andoni Local Government Area, same day they were killed.

According to him, “he was killed alongside his elder brother and nephew. Thereafter, Mowan’s corpse was dragged round the streets of Asarama.

“At that point, everybody in the community ran away. From 8a.m. till 5p.m., you could hardly see even a fowl on the street.

“It is unimaginable for anybody to say elections took place in that Azarama Ward 9. Again, in Ward 8, precisely, Ajaghaja, Rivers APC Ex-Official, Ignatius Fubara, was tied as you would tie a crocodile.

“He was then taken to a slab where his head was chopped off. And those who chopped off his head demonstrated round the community with it.

“It is clear that a sane person would not stay in such environment to conduct elections, yet the Collation Officer and the Electoral Officer turned in results.

“For a human being to turn in results on the blood of innocent souls is the height of injustice and the authorities must look into it.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/rivers-apc-ex-official-fubara-was-tied-like-crocodile-beheaded-party-agent/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Shelloween(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by nepapole(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by dhuthraki: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2019
The extreme level of barbarism, rascality in Rivers state is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Rivers of blood

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Pierced(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2019
I am getting more scared by the day.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Nogodye(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Rivers and blood...When will they stop doing this?

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by fergie001: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2019
This man's description is more graphic than the incident itself.....

Kai....

May the souls departed find rest in the bosom of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by mrvitalis(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2019
The same my way my relation igina was killed in andoni ....wike and secoundus would never know peace

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Even if my father is contesting, I'll never go near another polling booth in Rivers state after the 2015 episode. This year's own was child's play

If all the votes in Rivers reach 300k, it's purely rigged by both parties
Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by dokie: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Nogodye:
Rivers and blood...When will they stop doing this?

I'm likely Neva going to vote again in Nigeria until it becomes fully electronic.

It's only then that all this bullshhit will stop and the true will of the people will be reflected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Jorussia(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2019
The truth is, sometimes i feel very ashamed sharing the same geopolitical zone with people from Delta,rivers and bayelsa.The most uncivilized,violent and morally bankrupt people in Nigeria are from Delta,rivers and Bayelsa States.wetin dey happen self?nor be the same election we do here for Edo when no body die?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by salisy: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2019
...and they refer North as backward
Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Rivers state and blood self.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Ex-official, Fubara, Was Tied Like Crocodile, Beheaded – Party Agent by STORM2(f): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jorussia:
The truth is, sometimes i feel very ashamed sharing the same geopolitical zone with people from Delta,rivers and bayelsa.The most uncivilized,violent and morally bankrupt people in Nigeria are from Delta,rivers and Bayelsa States.wetin dey happen self?nor be the same election we do here for Edo when no body die?
Lol....you must feel really proud of yourself...silly statements like this only expose who you are as a person. Keep it up....slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

2019: The Yorubas Didn't Betray Anybody / APC Flyer For Tomorrow's Election / Nollywood Actor And Comedian Charles Awurum Finishes Gov. I Rochas In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.