Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,195 members, 7,907,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? (13087 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nwaka77: 5:54am On Apr 20, 2008
No undecided
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by chrisoml(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2008
Hell NO!!! so that I would always come back to my house been happy for the rest of my life
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
No
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by poplural(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2008
I was a vitim of this problem, at the end, i end up marrying someone that is not my star ,
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by chisimdi(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2008
poplural:

I was a vitim of this problem, at the end, i end up marrying someone that is not my star ,

@Poster,maka y,if u no wan marry d person y stress urself all in d name of pity.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by elizabetta(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2008
Never,it will be a mistake.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by JoyceAgim(f): 4:41am On May 10, 2008
say wetin happen wey i go marry am out of pity?nahhh i can't.hell NO.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2009
Yeah . . . . .and get divorced out of misery abii?? lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2009
Pity for what?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by spikedcylinder: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2009
If I am 80 and single, yea I could. wink cheesy
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Pepeye(f): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If I am 80 and single, yea I could. wink cheesy

The reverse would be the case for an 80 yrs old lady grin
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Wumine(f): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2009
No! What a miserable life that will be. sad

I can only marry for love
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by spikedcylinder: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
Pepeye:

The reverse would be the case for an 80 yrs old lady grin

Believe me or not, I would be smoking hot when I'm 80. How do I know? I'm 75 now. tongue
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Moyola(f): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2009
No!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Angolobabe(f): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2009
big no
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by sistajay(f): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2009
It's a no, no for me.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by amosexy: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2009
I dont even know wat to say becos even me sef dey inside shit like this.There has bin a guy in my life from college,he loves me so much there is nuffin he wouldnt do for me,even wen he knows i'm strewing anoda man .wen my ex broke up with me,he still want me and wen i'm talking abt wanting me nt want for sex ooo.The truth is i dont love dis guy enuf to marry him basically becos sad he has a small D**k,has the tendency of gettin fat bt i swear to you this guy is intelligent and has the potentials of making it in life bt ppl help me i dont love him n i dont know how to tell him.So concluded oneday day i might av to marry him out of pity becos i feel it better for u to marry a guy dat loves you than u marry a guy tikin u love him or he loves you .most time wen two ppl r in love they beliv they seen eveything abt that person bt the truth is until u r amrried to that person you wont know all u tik you av seen is ILLUSION.Everything go change for your eyes,u will need somebody to wake you up from your dreams.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by angelina08(f): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2009
It is not good to marry someone out of pity because it will affect the marriage. If you date someone for two yrs and you find out that you don't like the person, quite from him or her before it is to late, because if it take so long like 4 or 6yrs above, you must marry that person whether you like or not.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Omolola1(f): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
hell no!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by collins2: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2009
marrying anyone out of pity is the greatest mistake anyone can make, i am saying this cos it happened to me
i married mt wife out of pity and today it is too late to do anything about it, you see she got pregrant for me
and i couldnt just leave her like that,in a way i blame myself for everything cos i only wanted a fling i never knew
it would lead to marriage,and the painfull thing about it all is that she is not learned,there are many things i would
have loved disscussing with her but we cant cos of her understanding level,most times i just end up crying
i am trying seriuosly to love her so i can least at be happy but it has not been easy. please someone out there advice
me on what to do cos i am afraid of divorce and what it can do to my handsome son she bore me
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by oyinda3(f): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2009
amosexy:

I dont even know wat to say becos even me sef dey inside shit like this.There has bin a guy in my life from college,he loves me so much there is nuffin he wouldnt do for me,even wen he knows i'm strewing anoda man .wen my ex broke up with me,he still want me and wen i'm talking abt wanting me nt want for sex ooo.The truth is i dont love dis guy enuf to marry him basically becos sad he has a small D**k,has the tendency of gettin fat bt i swear to you this guy is intelligent and has the potentials of making it in life bt ppl help me i dont love him n i dont know how to tell him.So concluded oneday day i might av to marry him out of pity becos i feel it better for u to marry a guy dat loves you than u marry a guy tikin u love him or he loves you .most time wen two ppl r in love they beliv they seen eveything abt that person bt the truth is until u r amrried to that person you wont know all u tik you av seen is ILLUSION.Everything go change for your eyes,u will need somebody to wake you up from your dreams.

rotflmao. ur funny
yea it's better to marry sum1 who loves u.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Sissy3(f): 4:39am On Aug 13, 2009
marrying someone out of pity also means living ma whole life in pity. no can do for me
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

marrying someone out of pity also means living ma whole life in pity. no can do for me

So it will be Mr & Mrs Pityful, nice name
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by denny4ril: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2011
if your love cannot sustain you in relationship, it won't keep your marriage together. period!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Obelomo: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2011
God forbid!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
HECK NO!
Re: Would You Marry Someone Out Of Pity? by sholaeco(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2011
There is nothing like love go for someone with potential ,someone that can add value to your life and understand u.what gives u the assurance that the person you love is nt pitying you. Another scenario,if a gal sponsored u tru uni n helped u got a job and u finally realized he's nt ur type or u don't love him bt like him cos he's Mr nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Special Needs School In Nigeria / Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.